Random BM diskusija [If You're a False, Don't Entry]

Zen

Koliko volim ovaj album. Ne preterujem kad kažem da mi je sigurno među najboljim black metal albumima. Gitare, glas, bubanj, produkcija, bukvalno sve mi je po volji, kao da su pravili album za mene po narudžbini.

Kad se samo setim koje su to muke bile da se naruči album iz inostranstva dok nije bilo paypal-a. Pošto sam znao da nema ništa od toga da pare stignu ako ih šaljem u koverti, uzeo sam neke flajere i izmedju dva komada sam ubacio evre i po ivici sam stavio lepak tako da se uopšte nije videlo da je lepljeno i da ima nečeg između. Morao sam u e-mail-u da objasnim čoveku gde se nalaze pare da ne pomisli da ih je neko iz pošte izvadio. : )

• Upvote 1

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/threads/meet-the-mayor-of-parlby-peter-tagtgren.219988/

I grew up about three kilometers from here. After World War I, the main building here was made into an asylum for elderly mentally retarded people. Its a huge six-story house in the middle of town. Then, there are the few houses where the hospitals employees lived. Everything in town was centered around the hospital. At the end of the 80s, the government closed the hospital down and re-built it to make apartments for refugees; there are ten apartments on every floor. It was a refugee apartment for three years. In 94, the government started selling and renting out the smaller houses to anyone. Me and my ex-ex-wife were renting a place and Abyss [studio] was in the place they used to have the patients woodshop. For the longest time people have said this place was haunted. There have been a few books written about this place and even the people who worked here in the 20s and 30s claim they saw ghosts and stuff. Ive also had bands come to record say that they cant sleep because the spirits or whatever wont leave them alone. The guys from Dimmu Borgir and Marduk have told me stories and the singer from Dark Funeral refused to sleep in the building.

aaaaaaaahahahahahaha

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ02IZyhaCw/?hl=en

guess who's back

ANYONE who made an order that was not received from me during 2013-2014 while I was in active addiction will be instructed (in great deal in the official press release) on where to send an email with either the paypal payment information or email correspondence from the time detailing an unreceived order, and you will be able to select the $ amount you spent from the entire reissue catalog and new release ("Retox" LP) and the items will be shipped immediately. Every last order that eas unfilled has the opportunity to be filled and will be if the information from the original order can be provided in some detail. The band wants to correct all this bullshit from the past and carve a new path forward, and this is the first and most critical step for us to regain a foothold in the music community.

• 2 weeks later...