Bendovi koje ste otkrili

Novaliis

Forest Of Fog

Kad cujem one man bend,odma me asocira na losu produkciju,primivnost i sl.Znaci nemam ni malo lepo misljenje o one man bendovima.Ali kad sam ovo cuo...Au jbte!!!Znaci simfonijski black metal,odlicne produkcije.Odusevio sam se kad sam cuo dve stvari na myspaceu,a sve po preporuci prijatelja icon_smile.gif.

Iako je dosta melodicno preporucujem svima,makar da cuju te dve pesme.

Diskografija:

frontipe3.jpg

"Rabenflug Demo" (2003)

1. Intro

2. Schwertes Blut

3. Das Licht Erlosch...

4. Walking The Endless Path

5. Nebelleben

6. Rabenflug

QUOTE Written by SnostormenFyr on February 21st, 2007

I stumbled upon Forest Of Fog while I was looking at Eluveitie's page. Forest of Fog caught my eye, and like I always do, I click on the link. Well well, what do we have here. 1 demo and 3 full lengths. Well I had to look up this one. What I found astounded me. It was good, and I don't mean good as in "Wow, I like this". I mean it as in "HOLY HELL". Anyhow, I was listening to the first track which is an intro. It had soft piano and birds chirping in the background. A ambient intro with great flow to it. Well the next track was beyond what I expected. "Schwertes Blut" is where you will hear the more common usage of guitar in this demo. You can tell the drums are programmed, but it's nothing a average drummer couldn't play. Anyways, the guitars are distorted like crazy and the drums are great as well. One of my favorite songs on the demo. Well, I was craving for more of this album, so I flipped to the next track, and it was just what I expected. First, you hear a little guitar solo and then, all hell breaks lose. Some blasbeats and some grim guitars are in this song. Then, a little unexpected, the "chorus" of this instrumental song kicks in and it is a beauty. It goes through just about the same thing for the rest of this song. Which really isn't a bad thing for this song. Well, I'm going to skip to track 5 and 6 because those seem to hit the spot the most. "Nebelleben" and "Rabenflug" are masterpieces, and my favorite tracks on the demo. I think he should've redone these 2 tracks just because they are the best. Rabenflug, the title track is up close in there with Nebelleben. "Nebelleben" has the best chorus on the whole demo. It starts off with a mid-tempo guitar solo and then breaks off into what I think is a really good verse. It kind of repeats itself sometimes, but in the end it's not to much of a problem. Along with many other things, this track has the best, and I mean the best riffs in the whole world, and it never gets annoying or old. Then we have "Rabenflug", just about the same as "Nebelleben" except it starts out more jumpy and straight forward. It builds you up and then lets loose.

This demo contains some of the best instrumental work known. I find it hard to believe that a solo project could've done so well on a demo! The only thing I'm really surprised about is that the quality of this demo could have been a lot better. I mean this guy works with Eluveitie, one of the most talented folk groups of all time in my opinion. Besides the quality, nothing is wrong with this demo at all. It has great guitar work and awesome drum beats. I kind of wonder if their was a bassist, because you could barely hear it. The guitars kind of took over the whole demo. The drums were drowned out mostly, but you could still hear them. If the guitars weren't as good then this demo would die out fast. It's kind of a balance thing for this demo. The one track that didn't fit in, and did fit in at the same time, was "Walking The Endless Path", it was jumping all over the place. It would have fit better with his later albums. I would recommend this demo to anyone, I don't care what kind of metal you like, It fulfills many genre's at once, but still keeps to the black metal. Basically, this is the best demo I've ever heard...ever.

untergangbp2.jpg

"Untergang" (2004)

1. Begraben in Trümmern der Angst

2. Die Zeit des Sturmes

3. Gefallen im Reich des Nebels

4. Von dunklen Geschichten

5. Seelenlos

6. Unter schwarzem Himmel

nebelhymnenes7.jpg

"Nebelhymnen" (2005)

1. Feuersturm

2. Die Klage des Windes

3. Des Frühlings Ende

4. Vergessener Traum

5. Augenblick des Zorns

6. Chaos

7. In vergessenen Ruinen

8. Wenn ich sterbe

forestoffogabgrndefrontss5.jpg

"Abgründe" (2006)

1. Der letzte Triumph

2. Nebelnacht

3. Die Vision

4. Stumm

5. Boten des Unheils

6. Ein neuer Tag

7. Der Turm

8. Am Abgrund

Linkovi :

Official

http://www.myspace.com/forestoffog

Diskografija/Mailorder

Izdavacka Kuca

kada sam videla temu prvo mi je pao na pamet Forest of fog :mrgreen: ali eto,neko me pretekao :bigblue: dodala bih Nyktalgiu,koja mi naj od dsbm-a...

• Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Za ljubitelje Fransucke škole black metala, koju svi ovde dosta poznajemo i volimo(Antaeus, Aosoth). Evo jedno zanimljivo otkriće iz ne tako davne 2007e.

http://www.last.fm/music/Arkhon+Infaustus

Arkhon Infaustus - Orthodoxyn

154945.jpg

i naravno link: http://www.mediafire.com/?x0njszb4inm

Ne znam kakva su im ostala izdanja, ali ovaj album je odličan.

Edited by Lunar

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

SixSteps, jel ti slusas samo hriscanske black metal bendove? Primetio sam da postujes samo takve radove, pa sam se zapitao zar zaista ne slusas ostale (citaj: vecinu) black metal bendova samo zbog stihova? To bi bila velika steta, ako vec volis BM zanr, gubis 90% scene i ogroman broj kvalitetnih bendova.

Toplo preporucujem Odem Arcarum.

Evo i linka do njihovog poslednjeg albuma (ne zamerite im na imenu istog :D):

Outrageous Reverie Above The Erosion Of Barren Earth

Jeste da ih na nekim mestima nije bilo sramota da sviraju Emperor riffove, ali odlican BM sve u svemu.

• 3 weeks later...