Bruce Campbell vs. Evil Dead

When I close my eyes I hear them in the night

Monsters are coming after our souls

Kiss me my baby before last fight

Give me some sugar before eternal fall.

Our fate was written in Necronomicon

Next morning seems so far to reach

Baby we might be dead by the dawn

But before it I’ll chop this zombie-bitch!

No, I won’t accept the truce

And I will survive, maybe

My name is Campbell Bruce

Hail to the king, baby!

They’ve sent me back to medieval age

They came into my mind and hands

Bastards, get ready to taste my rage

I will be scarier then evil death!

Army of darkness offers peace

Army of darkness offers peace . . .

No, I won’t accept the truce

And I will survive, maybe

My name is Campbell Bruce

Hail to the king, baby!

ark Horse Comics' Mike Richardson, said that Bruce Campbell's My Name is Bruce will hit theaters this October.

"Some people maybe thought the film fell out or that there was something wrong with it," Richardson says, touching on Bruce's slow journey getting before wide audiences. It was roughly a year ago that it screened to CineVegas film fest attendees. "We did our shoot, put it in the can and the studio that financed it liked it so much they gave us more money to do a second shoot. We beefed it up so it could go into the theaters."

• 2 weeks later...

Bruce Campbell ce dati glas Lobster Johnson-u u novoj igri Hellboy the Science Of Evil, pride se sire po netu price da ce Guillermo Del Toro, da ga ubaci u 3 deo filma gde ce glumiti istoimenog lika.

Edited by Ultimate Bastich

• 4 weeks later...

Director Sam Raimi shocked this year’s Comic-Con with news of a new Evil Dead film. Not a remake. A brand spankin’ new Evil Dead starring the Ash we love. But when, we have all asked? But when??!!

“When he’s ready, I’m ready,” star Bruce Campbell told MTV.

According to the site, while nothing remains written or planned, Campbell and Raimi have actually discussed the long-anticipated movie at length, Campbell revealed to MTV, saying that they already have a basic idea of where to take Ash, the poor S-Mart clerk who’s already narrowly survived three adventures - the last of which, “Army of Darkness,” got released in 1992.

“Sam gets to hide behind the camera. I can’t. But I think he’s planning on factoring that in,” Campbell revealed. “As like a major factor. It’d be a major liability, you know Ash runs out of breath or his back goes out and [stuff] like that. I mean I just blew my hamstring fighting a stunt guy for ‘Burn Notice,’ the show that I’m doing now. So there’s a little bit of truth to all of that!”

Aside from all the tidbits, the man they call Bruce is quick to set the record straight.

“Nobody knows anything,” he said. “I mean if we were really smart [though], we’d go back to a handheld movie and shoot it in 16mm and find someplace in the middle of nowhere. And have a crew of 10 people. If we were smart.”

Uh, matori Ash protiv Deadite, ovo mi se vec dopada. :D

• 1 month later...

My name is Ash and I am a slave.

U doba kada se pojavio, jedan od mojih omiljenih filmova (Army of Darkness).

Nego, jeste slusali Evil Dead: The Musical ? Ja imam verziju iz 2007. Video jos nisam nabavio. Verovatno najgori mjuzikl koji sam ikada slusao, ali tema ga izvlaci :) Cista romantika ;) Boles' !

• 1 month later...
My name is Ash and I am a slave.

U doba kada se pojavio, jedan od mojih omiljenih filmova (Army of Darkness).

Nego, jeste slusali Evil Dead: The Musical ? Ja imam verziju iz 2007. Video jos nisam nabavio. Verovatno najgori mjuzikl koji sam ikada slusao, ali tema ga izvlaci :) Cista romantika ;) Boles' !

To nije za slusanje, to je mjuzikl adaptiran za pozoriste, i totalni je haos :rockdevil:

http://www.evildeadthemusical.com/

Cika bruce nije ni los ni u svojim ostalim filmovima, "poshalice" su uvek na nivou.

Alien Apocalypse je VRH

Alien Apocalypse is the story of Astronaut Ivan Hood (Bruce Campbell) who returns to earth after a mission in space to discover that it has been invaded by aliens.  The aliens, large termite-like creatures, have enslaved the human race and are devouring the earth's forest.  Dr. Hood, along with fellow astronaut Kelly (Reneé O'Connor), lead the revolution against the aliens to help free the human slaves, and save the earth from the alien creatures.