Primal Fear

Baal

Vidi, dupla tema, ima jedna na power-prog.

Vidim, raspravlja se da li je ovaj bend heavy ili power... Mozda i jesu bili heavy, ali pustite Evil Spell sa zadnjeg pa recite moze li pesma imati vise muda nego sto ima... ako je sta power, to je.

Veoma dobar zadnji album, produkcijski, sviracki... iznenadjenje.

Vrhunski je novi album. Do sada su mi se uvek svidele po pesma-dve, i to bas bas, ali sada su ga udarili svetski. Kompaktan, dobro osmiljen, odsviran precizno, otpevan junacki... Najbolji PF, nema dvojbe... I jedan od najjacih heavy/power albuma godine. Evil Spell je heavy stvar godine.

• 4 months later...

German metallers PRIMAL FEAR have parted ways with Nuclear Blast Records, informed sources have told BLABBERMOUTH.NET. In addition, the band's bassist/songwriter Mat Sinner (real name: Matthias Lasch) — who was previously employed by Nuclear Blast as a label manager — is no longer working for the company, and hasn't been since January of 2006.

Ou Jea...

Sinner(band) je pre neki dan izasao iz NB samo sam cekao kada ce PF...

Zovite me konzervativnim ali meni se uopste ne svidja NB ov rad na polju muzike...mnogi bendovi se upropaste...a za marketing im svaka cast...

Sad ce najverovatnije da predju za SPV/Steamhammer...

• 2 weeks later...

PRIMAL FEAR have inked a new multi-album worldwide deal with Frontiers Records.

Filled with plenty of adrenaline, the steady PRIMAL FEAR lineup of vocalist Ralf Scheepers, lead guitarists Tom Naumann and Stefan Leibing, bassist and vocalist Mat Sinner and drummer Randy Black have started the songwriting for their upcoming new album which is going to be released before summer 2007, followed by a headlining tour.

Bassist and producer Mat Sinner commented: "After weeks of negotiations with a lot of well known record companies, we've finally decided to sign with Frontiers Records. Thanks to all the other labels for their interest and fairness."

Frontiers president Serafino Perugino added: "We are extremely proud and excited to welcome on the Frontiers Records roster a metal legend like PRIMAL FEAR. We plan to have a long-term partnership with them and our aim is to bring their career forward and to new heights!"

In addition, PRIMAL FEAR have signed a brand new merchandise deal with Artworx Germany and will sort out a lot of more business affairs within the next couple of weeks.

Commented guitarist Tom Naumann: "This is a new start for us and we will change a lot of business things. We have learnt a lot about the business and the human nature in the past days!"

Vocalist Ralf Scheepers added: "After a successful partnership with Nuclear Blast and six chart albums, we are all set and fully loaded for the next chapter of PRIMAL FEAR, together with a professional and such a motivated label like Frontiers Records! Of course we will have some drinks to celebrate this fantastic event and then we will directly stick our heads together to continue our songwriting for the new album and play some fantastic festivals during the summer."

• 7 months later...

auu carevi veliki,

narochito pevach kolje...

svirali su proshle godine u januaru sa helloweenom kao predgrupa

helloween je bio NULA

posle sam pio pivo sa onim gitaristom...

dobar lik..

mnogo mi se svidja ona obrada rainbow kill the king, o ostalom da ne govorimo

inache prvo sam ih video uzhivo pa sam onda nabavio albume :D

Edited by The Trooper

Heh, on presli na Frontiers. Ovi Italijani resili bas da se uozbilje!

Helloween nula ili ne, Ralf pevao na prva 3 Gamma Ray albuma, veliki Halford fan i Halford klon, sve do celave glave, jedino nije peder i mrsav.

Мени није сметао, али ја и нисам енки претерани њихов фан. Музика ми је увек била мало превише шаблонизирана.

Ma da...bez nje nema metal zuraje :)

Inace pre Seven Seals 2 su smor nevidjeni...ali zato 7S Razara!!!

Ocekujem nesto slicno...konacno ne zvuce toliko kao Judas Priest!

A obozavam i Jaws of Death!!Najezim se kada cujem uvodni riff u Final Embrace!!!

A imam i Digibook :P:rockdevil:

Edited by StarbreakeR