Primal Fear

Baal

ne sumnjam u to koji je bend veci od ta dva, ali primal fear je te veceri bio bolji, zbog toga sto je pevac u top formi, a andi deris je bio recimo pripit i nije bas ubadao

drugo: pf je bio po meni bolje izmixovan

a sto se tice Primal Fear-a to je projekat mata sinnera i prakticno zli klon grupe Sinner za teznjom ka tvrdoci priestovog painkillera...

a Sinner je boga mi poceo da kolje jos davne 80te dok je helloween osnovan 84/85

a sinner je boga mi mnogo vece ime od helloweena, mada ne toliko poznato

ALI i to bejase odavno... bas odavno

jea

primal fear je vise fuzija ovih ljudi pod imenom mata sinnera

Jedna ispravka Helloween je osnovan 1980 od clanova grupa Iron Fist(odlican bend) i Powerfool....prvi demo snimci su iz 1982-ve za neupucene a prvi album jeste iz tek 1985-te istoimeni...cak se nalaze na kompilaciji koja se zove death metal iz 1984 koja moze da se najde sa running wild-om...al se slazem da je sinner ranije izdao album cini mi se Wild'n'Evil 1982 ako se ne varam, ali nisu svirali power vise neki melodicni heavy, ne bi rekao da su oni pretece powera pre bi to ipak bili helloween, al mozda gresim:)

• 3 weeks later...

German power metallers PRIMAL FEAR have set "New Religion" as the title of their new album, due on August 31 via Frontiers Records. The complete track listing for the CD is as as follows (in no particular order):

01. New Religion

02. Drenched In Blood

03. The Curse Of Sharon

04. The Darkness

a. Fighting The Darkness

b. Darkness II

c. Reprise

05. Face The Emptiness

06. Too Much Time

07. Everytime It Rains

08. Burning Bridges

09. Psycho

10. World On Fire

11. The Man (I Don't Know)

Guest musicians on the album include Magnus Karlsson (STARBREAKER, ALLEN/LANDE), Kai Hansen (GAMMA RAY, ex-HELLOWEEN) and Simone Simons (EPICA)

gde bre lemi,seven seals po meni njihov najbolji rad uz nuclear fire

Sta ja znam,meni se ne svidja.Ima par dobrih stvari:"Rollercoaster","Evil Spell","Seven Seals"...ali u globalu mi nije stvarno nista posebno.Meni su zakon "Jaws of Death","Nuclear Fire" i "Devil's Ground".

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Првеише ложачка? Песма може да буде превише ложака само ако је онако блатанатно љигава, а ова то није.

Ух, а таман сам хтео да ређам... Па, рецимо Majesty 'Into The Stadiums', само не знам да ли се они рачунају пошто звуче више као Manowar од самог Manowarа.

• 2 weeks later...

Frontiers Records has announced the details of the new studio album from German melodic metal masters PRIMAL FEAR, entitled "New Religion", to be released in Europe on September 21.

PRIMAL FEAR started the songwriting for their new CD in October 2006 and the recording began shortly later, at the House Of Music studio with engineer and co-producer Charlie Bauerfeind (BLIND GUARDIAN, SAXON, HAMMERFALL) and longtime producer and band member Mat Sinner.

"I really feel electrified," says Sinner. "I never had such a feeling since the release of the first PRIMAL FEAR album in 1998. We never worked harder on an album before," while singer Ralph Scheepers adds, "'New Religion' is definitely the start of a new chapter in the history of PRIMAL FEAR. The fact we've signed with a new record company and bringing back our good friend Henny Wolter into the band sets more energy free than the launch of a rocket. The band is in the best mood since many many years! Can't believe that? Listen to the album!"

The album proves once again that Randy Black is one of the world's top drummers and singer Ralf Scheepers delivers the most exciting and outstanding vocal performance of his career. Most of the guitars were played by Stefan Leibing. STARBREAKER and ALLAN/LANDE producer/guitarist Magnus Karlsson helped out with two stunning guitar solos prior to Henny Wolter rejoining the band and recording more lead and rhythm guitar for the CD.

EPICA's lead singer Simone Simons was invited to studio to sing the first duet in PRIMAL FEAR recording history, on the song "Everytime It Rains". The band worked on the mix at the Galaxy Studio in Belgium with award-winning engineer Ronald Prent (RAMMSTEIN, IRON MAIDEN, MANOWAR). Mat Sinner states: "We are totally satisfied about the result and the final sound. Ronald did a great job. In my view, 'New Religion' sounds more powerful than the predecessor, even you can hear every single tone crystal clear."

The song "Fighting The Darkness" is divided into three different sections: the first part "Fighting The Darkness" is, according to Mat Sinner, "the best sounding tune the band has released so far," followed by a huge instrumental "The Darkness" and a "Reprise".

"The real metal songs like 'Sign Of Fear', 'Blood On Your Hands' and 'New Religion' are sounding 100% like PRIMAL FEAR, but still different" explains Mat Sinner. "I really love the vibe and that I feel a progress in our work, that there is still space for a new step into creativity. Even the fast, but very melodic tracks like 'Face The Emptiness' and 'The Curse Of Sharon' sounding fresh, new and exciting!"

Two video clips were produced — for "Fighting The Darkness" and "Sign Of Fear" — which are included in the album's limited digipack edition ipak. In Ralph Scheepers' words: "'Sign Of Fear' shows the powerful side of PRIMAL FEAR in a raging performance clip, while 'Fighting The Darkness' is more like acting on a crime scene. After the night shot of 'Sign Of Fear' until 5 AM in the morning, we were all tried to death, but the concept of 'Fighting The Darkness' was such a great challenge for everyone, we really gave more than 200% to look and act good."

Mat Sinner states: "We will start our tour in the U.S. this time and co-headline the ProgPower USA festival in Atlanta. For the first time, we will perform a bunch of songs from the new album on stage! Then we will embark on a double headliner tour together with our friends of U.D.O. through Europe, plus a yet undecided special guest. In December we will tour Japan and Korea, plus some more Xmas shows in Europe. Then we're working on dates in South America, the U.S. and Canada for early 2008!"

"New Religion" track listing:

01. Sign Of Fear

02. Face The Emptiness

03. Everytime It Rains

04. New Religion

05. Fighting The Darkness:

a) Fighting The Darkness

B) The Darkness

c) Reprise

06. Blood On Your Hands

07. The Curse Of Sharon

08. Too Much Time

09. Psycho

10. World On Fire

11. The Man (That I Don't Know)

primalfear.jpg

a imate linkove za tri pesme na http://www.frontiers.it/Default.aspx?tabid=85&pl=P

NEMOJTE da skidate sempl za "Every time it rains"...nemam ja nista protiv kamelota, volim kamelot...ali ne ocekujem od Primal Feara da glumi kamelot...

A ova hvaljenja gore? Ja to nigde ne chuh na ovih 4ipo minuta semplova...ovo meni zvuchi krajnje lose..od zvuka do Ralfovog vokala koji se trudi da peva sto vise kako bi ga sto manje razumeo, bravo..

Ја не волим семплове, ретко кад одају праву слику, била она добра или лоша. А омот је срање, да просте ови из бенда.