Metallica

lemmy sixx

http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_mlb_experts__61/ept_sports_mlb_experts-235433985-1281557621.jpg?ym2hJmDD2xA9XC1X

Pazi, James, toga čovječuljka! Nagazićeš ga na glavu!!!

Btw, ovaj lik u pozadini je super ispao :haha:

Шта бре, видиш како се Краљ дере на њега, а овај кренуо да погиње главу у фазону "yes, master".

Sprco sam dvajes i kusur godina života, vido svašta, čuo svašta na kub i dalje ne kapiram kako postoji neko ko ne priznaje apsolutnu dominaciju metalike nad megadetom.

Aman. Možemo raspravljati i razmišljati o velikim dilemama ljudske civilizacije: imati ili biti, dupe ili sise, tamno ili svetlo pivo... ali o ovome ne.

METALIIIIIIKAAAAAAAAAAA!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Vocalist Biff Byford of British heavy metal legends SAXON flew from Helsinki to San Francisco earlier this week to join METALLICA on stage for the first of four intimate shows at the 1,200-capacity Fillmore in San Francisco as part of the week-long celebration of its 30th anniversary as a band for fan club members only. Byford couldn’t miss the chance to celebrate such a milestone in METALLICA's career, and took advantage of a two days gap in SAXON's current tour to make the event. The iconic British metal vocalist performed the SAXON classic "Motorcycle Man" at the Fillmore with METALLICA on December 5.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=167042

Do jaja.