Metallica

lemmy sixx

Guest Razbijač-NAAĆI

dosta tuzno zvuci ovaj frayed ends

pa brate,kako bi se ti osećo da ti neko sprži nervne završetke razuma, nego tužno?

Metallica’s current excuse not to be in the studio tour is “by request,” meaning fans at each stop of the trek voted on which songs they wanted the band to play. And one group of fans apparently requested “St. Anger.” And who in the mother of all fuck who do such thing? The fucking Danes, that’s who. You’d think the country that spawned Mercyful Fate would have better taste, but then you remember that it’s the country that spawned Ingmar Bergman, too, and you realize they hate fun, so enjoying St. Anger would not be out of character for them.

Still, we search for a better, less geocentric explanation for this anomaly. Metal Insidersuggests that fans may have been trolling the band, but Danes don’t have a sense of humor, so that can’t be right. It’s possible the band was trolling the fans. Maybe Lars Ulrich is so full of self-loathing that he was just like, “Fuck this crowd.”

Regardless of how or why this happened, you can watch footage of the tragic event below. The band made the song, like, half as short, and I guess couldn’t figure out a way to duplicate the patented, “non-stock” drum sound from the album, so it sounds slightly better than usual. Slightly. I mean, let’s not kid ourselves. “St. Anger” ain’t never gonna be “Creeping Death.”

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guest Razbijač-NAAĆI

Cure, Devil's Dance, Shoot me again, Purify, Wasting my hate su meni nako pesme iz 90s i 2000s faze koje mi zvuće totalno jebanje guzica za koncerte,i uvek se pitam što ne sviraju nji?ja bi pokido u masi,ko pit bul!!!

Guest HEFEST

Tako je Lemi. St.Anger je takvo sranje da je to stvarno bilo smesno tada kada je izasao, ali vise nije posto su se ipak prevazisli sa Lulu sramocenjem.

• Upvote 2

Lulu ne racunaj,to nije Metallica.

Tek treba neki ljudski snimak da izadje.

Ja pre nek' dan naleteo na ovaj snimak, aj sto sam se zbunio st James izgleda kao da je 89a, nego sto mislim da Stanger ne moze bolje od ovoga da zvuci

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgBX0YhL7Yk

Jedino sto ovde vredi je Jamesov imidz.