Nile

ZWER

Nemam ja šta da oblikujem, ja ne izvrćem ništa što si ti rekao (nego ti sad pokušavaš spin) :D

Al' za Death ako ne troluješ nego ti stvarno ne valja, onda si definitivno dobrano omašio, propustio si neke faze... Šta da radimo...

Avenged Sevenfold je npr veci od svih tih bendova...

Šta ovde ima da se spinuje... Problem je samo što ako prihvatim do kraja da troluješ, onda bolje da razgovaramo samo irl gde mož se bolje proceni xD

• 1 month later...

jesi cuo da je umro dajmbeg?

ja koliko znam down furaju 2 gitare

Pantera :

1 gitarista - 1 gitarista = 0 gitarista

Down:

2 komada , nula umrlih

Pantera = 0 Gitara

Down = 2 Gitare

=> Down ima dvojicu gitarista vise od pantere

jel ti nije jasno i dalje ili je meni promaklo nesto u racunici ili konstrukciji recenice na prethodnom postu ?

To je ta yumetal parola

Daj minus, lakse je nego argument ili ''pusi kurac nisi smesan majmune''

Edited by PajatheTrut
  • Downvote 6

• 1 month later...

Extreme metal four-piece Narcotic Wasteland - the full-time project of former Nile frontman Dallas Toler-Wade - will release a brand new full-length album, entitled "Delirium Tremens," on October 13, 2017 via Megaforce Records/MRI. The album is now available for pre-orders via Amazon, with more options coming soon.

Dallas says, "When writing this song, I was tapping into some of the musical ideas I had in the early 90s. I have always loved the toxic tri-tone sound. So, years ago I figured out a way to play them using my index and middle, then kind of hammering on the next strings over with my middle and pinky. This is all over the two albums in one form or another, and it is something I have quite enjoyed experimenting with over the years."

"Delirium Tremens" shines a spotlight on negative human behavior, inspired by - but not entirely based on - our country's addiction epidemic. Narcotic Wasteland named the new album after the title track, which is about delirium tremens, the medical term for symptoms an alcoholic suffers after about three days without a drink. Over the years, many of Toler-Wade's friends and family have fallen into the abyss of addiction, and some have never returned. of remaining silent about the scourge that has surrounded him, the band addresses it throughout "Delirium Tremens."

"Delirium Tremens" is a dramatic musical evolution from the band's first release. Not only is the production better, the chemistry between Ed Rhone and Toler-Wade is impeccable, each feeling out and feeding off of the other's playing. And bassist Chris Dupre and drummer Phil Cancilla form a whirlwind rhythm section that's tighter than a locked door. Coupled with trenchant grooves and impacting vocals, "Delirium Tremens" is more than an homage to the band's favorite musicians, it's a new style wrought from some of the best pages of the past.

The track listing is as follows:

1. Introspective Nightmares

2. Faces of Meth

3. Return to the Underground

4. We Agnostics

5. In Memoriam (intro)

6. Bleed and Swell

7. Delirium Tremens

8. Self Immolation

9. Life Revolted

10. You Will Die Alone

11. Husk