Burzum

sevast

Salva me. Ovo ce bit jos jedno sranje u kojem ce Kristijan Vikernes da se breca, malo ce da mudruje, hejtuje satanizam i tripove kojima se sam prepustao. Vidim onaj debil ce se porezati, izgleda jedino to danas umije da radi. Hellhamera su sahvatali 100% u pazi dok ne jebe neke maloljetnice(rispekt za to, bolje njih nego djecake). Jedino je Fenriz kralj, iako ne kapiram sto ce on tu.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwSlAm0BEUk

• 3 weeks later...

Lepo ima 7 pesama, samo me zabrinjava ova poslednja instrumental, nadam se da nece opet biti neka ambient od 25 minuta.

The music can best be compared to the music of some of the old Burzum albums; in particular the ground breaking "Hvis Lyset Tar Oss" and the atmospheric brilliances of "Filosofem", only the ambient parts present on these albums has been almost completely left out on "Belus".

"I am aware of the black metal association with the name Burzum, and I have no real and serious problem with that, but I personally see no reason to place "Belus" in any category. I think "Belus" musically transcends all existing categories, but if I have to choose one - and for the sake of simplicity - I will simply place it in the metal category".

O FAK JEA!!!METAL!!!

manowar1.jpg

Gwar.png

600full-korn.jpg

Iron-Maiden.jpg

MEEETAAAL!!!!

2707919.jpg