tema za pedere i dukatlije (random)

KRANG

• 2 weeks later...
Red Hot Chili Peppers drummer Chad Smith has challenged Will Ferrell to a drum battle.

Earlier this week, Will Ferrell made light of the uncanny similarity between him and Smith on a Reddit AMA session.

2014WillFerrellGetty466392721070214.jpg"It has been acknowledged many times that myself and Chad Smith, drummer for the Red Hot Chili Peppers, share a resemblance to each other," he wrote. "A lot of people think that it's me playing for the Red Hot Chili Peppers. But that would be an insult to Chad Smith. The truth of the matter is there is no Will Ferrell. Only Chad Smith."

In a subsequent video posted to Funny or Die's Instagram account, Ferrell thanked the Reddit fans for taking part in the AMA and then said: "It was great to finally clear up the fact that I am Chad Smith."

Smith then followed it up with a video of his own, in which he challenges the actor to a drum-off – watch it below. "Stop impersonating me!" he says. "In fact…I need you…Drum battle, me and you. I've seen you. I've seen your skills. You don't got 'em. Let's go."

Presumably, Smith won't be playing the drum kit he played during the band's Super Bowl half-time show appearance last weekend (February 2), which he is auctioning.

He is seeking to raise funds for the Make-A-Wish Foundation and will sell the instrument, along with drumsticks, to the highest bidder. Earlier this week, meanwhile, it was confirmed that Red Hot Chili Peppers' instruments were not plugged in during their Super Bowl performance.

Read more at http://www.nme.com/news/red-hot-chili-peppers/75353?fb_action_ids=765639250130496&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%5B1402988469956122%5D&action_type_map=%5B%22og.likes%22%5D&action_ref_map=%5B%5

D#PM0jaBqZeJBrJ9Tj.99

:haha:

• 2 weeks later...