Ronnie James Dio

darkonet

Ufff...to mi je bio omiljeni crtani...imao sam vise igracaka T-formersa nego zuba u ustima...no kakve to veze ima s Dio-m...jel ce da daje glas u rimejku icon_smile.gif

Jesi znao da je DIO pazajmio glas Optimus Primeu biggrin.gif

Evo preslushavam.

Zavrshio sam Holy Diver deo..

uh..e ovde ti se Starbre stvarno chuje Diovo godishte..posebno na prvo dve gde chak i krklja sa vremena na vreme icon_smile.gif Ali dalje kao da mu se popravlja glas i peva bez promashene note(pa..skoro)..znachi..svaka mu dala..

after all...the end.

Sve u svemu ovo je majka live album. I svako ko gotivi Dioa uzivace u albumu..da mu je kvalitet glasa opao..jeste..ali se to ne primecuje stalno.sto je dobro..

Minusi albuma su ona dva BESPOTREBNA soloa..drum solo na gypsy i 10minutni najgori ikada guitar solo na shame on the night..neverovatna dosada..drum solo je malo i dobar..ali opet bespotreban jer IMHO sama ideja da se uradio ceo HD live je super ali zasto ubacivati bespotrebnosti izmedju?

Gates Of Babylon zvuci super, Tarot Woman je prava poslastica..a..Sign Of the southern cross je uradjeno samo 3 minuta sad.gif znachi ne cela...ali tu je Catch The Rainbow hehehe..

DIO!

Dokaz da niko živi ne može sa sigurnošću da kaže kada je Dio tačno rodjen, tekst sa wikipedie:

There is a long-standing dispute regarding Dio's age. His most likely birth date is listed above as July 10, 1942. Dio himself has said in the past that he was born July 10, 1949, and at other times, outright refuses to give the year of his birth. The general consensus is that the 1942 date is probably correct, due to the following:

He was in his first band in 1958, which means that if the 1949 date is correct, he would have been 9 years old. This would be unlikely, but not impossible. (Dio has also said that he started his first group around age 10). According to classmates from his high school, and reportedly also a yearbook, Ronald James Padavona graduated from Cortland High School in 1960. His first band photo, with "Ronnie & The Redcaps" from ca. 1960 or 1961, is also widely circulated on the Internet. In the photo, he looks to be somewhere in his mid teens, and probably older than the 12 years old he would have been, if the 1949 birth date is correct.

British/Australian singer Graham Bonnet, who replaced Dio in the band Rainbow, has said that Ronnie is younger than him. Bonnet was born September 23, 1947. However, in a 2005 interview, while discussing guitarist and former bandmate, Ritchie Blackmore, Dio said that Ritchie "isn't that much younger" than him. Blackmore was born in 1945. Online public records searches (done in 2005) list Ronnie as 63 years old under the name "Ronald Padavona" and as 56 years old under the name "Ronnie James Dio". Another search shows a "Ronald and Wendy Padavona" in Studio City, CA (presumably a business address), ages 64 and 58 (as of February, 2006), which would fit with the assumed birth years of 1942 and 1947 for Ronnie and his wife, Wendy. This also suggests that Dio's legal name is still Ronald Padavona. Interestingly, Blackmore has said that Ronnie is younger than him at other times, although this could easily be attributed to Dio's maintaining a false birth date that Blackmore (and others who know Dio) assumed was correct.

As a result, most of Dio's fans agree that the 1942 date is the most likely the correct one. The 1949 date is second most likely. 1944 is another possible date, and 1947, 1940, 1939 and even 1937 have been suggested, but there is no real evidence to back these dates up. The age of Ronnie and his son also builds the case for 1942 although a 20 year age difference wasn't that rare in the 1960's. In one interview Ronnie was very emphatic about the 1949 year saying "Well, I was born in '49, and I never told anybody anything other than that"

Loodilo! laugh.gif

Kao što rekoh... icon_mrgreen.gif

dap

Legendary heavy metal vocalist Ronnie James Dio (DIO, RAINBOW, BLACK SABBATH) has confirmed to Greg Prato of Billboard.com that he is collaborating once more with BLACK SABBATH guitarist Tony Iommi. "There's a box set that's going to be released, called 'Black Sabbath: The Dio Years'," he said. "The proposal was to write a couple of songs to be included. I have gotten together with Tony — we worked together for about a week in England. It went very well."

Another rumor that comes up often in metal circles is a beckoning RAINBOW reunion. "The beauty of that is that people still care after all these years," Dio said. "That's cool, but I've tried to say 'No' as many times as I possibly could. If there is a RAINBOW reunion it will not include me."

DIO will begin work on a new studio album this summer. "I'd like to make it a quicker album — our last album was more medium tempo," Dio told Billboard.com. "I always hear everybody gripe and moan about that, so I think we'll go for some fast ones this time. That's the plan, but knowing me, I'll probably end up in the doldrums, and you'll have a lot of slow things on it." The yet-to-be-titled set should arrive in early 2007.

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/articl...t_id=1002384700