The Dillinger Escape Plan

azal

Zbog tebe sam brljao po Sunn temi.

Trebalo mi sat vremena da izvalim da mi se trese sudopera udaljena 5m od kompa dok slušam Sunn. Prvo sam mislio da je neka muva upala u slivnik i par puta sam isao da proverim.

Zero Zero Void, matori Ultron Octavus 5.1 zvučnici 850W PMPO

Kada je u pitanju pomeranje stvari po kuci Sunn su apsolutni favoriti. Prosto ti dodje da ih pustis i da gledas stvari kako vibriraju i drce.

Jedan moj ortak se naduvao i pustio Sun O))

Verujte mi ne zelite to da uradite...

U kom smislu da ga opisem. Njega ili dogagaj?

Drzao neku gandzu kuci u steku, i kad su srolali sve da ponesu u grad negde ostalo mu ono sto je bilo isuvise mnogo da se baci a isuvise malo da se srola, i on uze covek otopi cokoladicu insertuje gudru u nju i pojede(u stvari nisam sasvim siguran, ovo jeste uradio ali nisam siguan da je bas taj put slusao Sunn, mozda je taj put kad je slusao Sunn dosao upravo naduvan iz grada ili srolao jedan za sebe, nisam 100% siguran, ali nije ni vazno).

I dodje mu da odvrne Sunn i pocene da se tripuje da cuje neke glasove u pozadini muzike, da se odvija neki mracni ritual or smtg :) Ziv se covek usr'o. A svo to vreme u sobi do njegove kuntali njegovi matori. Sto je najace ti glasovi se cuju kad slusas Sunn nenaduvan samo on to do tad nije provalio :)

A kad smo bili kod jednog ortaka u Guci na rodju hteli smo da ga nagovorimo da pusti Sunn na kraju na jakom ozvucenju, cak je i lik pristao, ali posto su dve strane tog lokala bile zastakljene mi smo se uprpili da staklo ne popuca pa ipak nismo to uradili. I dan danas nam je zao sto to ne ucinismo

Rumors continue to persist that The Dillinger Escape Plan have parted ways with drummer Gil Sharone, who has since rejoined his other outfit Stolen Babies, with shows booked with them through till November. In turn, The Dillinger Escape Plan have allegedly been on the hunt for a suitable replacement with Raanen Bozzio, son of drumming legend Terry Bozzio, said to be a candidate. Recently uploaded footage of Raanen playing the drum tracks from some The Dillinger Escape Plan songs can be found online http://www.youtube.com/user/raanenbozzio. The band themselves have yet to comment on the rumors.

• 3 months later...

The brainchild of Benjamin Weinman, the creative force behind the critically acclaimed music group THE DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN, Garmutt pet clothing is as credible as it gets. An influential rocker, Weinman has taken some of the imagery associated with the genre his band inhabits and made some amazing clothing for the line.

On the Garmutt web site — www.garmutt.com — designs paying tribute to BLACK SABBATH (Black Labbath), BLACK FLAG (Black Shag), DEF LEPPARD (Def Shepherd), LINKIN PARK (Linkin Bark), THE ROLLING STONES (The Rolling Bones), METALLICA's "Master of Puppets" (Petallica's Master of Puppies), DEFTONES' "White Pony" (The Defbones' White Puppy) can be found on the site. All are available on t-shirts and all but Linkin Bark and Black Shag are available in sweatshirt designs.

Genuine animal-lovers, Weinman and his bandmates have appeared in an ad for PETA2 with some of their furry friends — including Weinman's beloved pug, Blix, who inspired the Garmutt line. The "Angels For Animals" have also shared their views on rescuing and protecting animals.

The Garmutt designs are exclusively available online at www.garmutt.com. With reasonable price-points for the recession era — t-shirts at $19.95 and sweatshirts at $29.95 — Garmutt's pet clothing is the perfect holiday gift for the pet-loving rocker in your life!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The Dillinger Escape Plan guitarist Ben Weinman has announced that he is working on an EP's worth of Dillinger Escape Plan remixes for a future release.

Zanimljivo

On beše petlja sa elektronikom? Verovatno će biti sve u tom fazonu.... slušao sam mu na profilu šta je uradio sa Thrice, msm da je remixovao Digital Sea ili tako nešt....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

poptuno neocevikano.

mislio sam da ce sigurno na major da odu.

"May 27th, 2009

SEASON OF MIST'S ESCAPE PLAN!

It has been killing us not to reveal anything sooner, but we can now announce it: the whole Season of Mist staff is really proud and happy to welcome THE DILLINGER ESCAPE PLAN to the roster! It is an honour for the label to have such an originally talented band on board. DEP's fourth studio album - whose title will be revealed in a few weeks - is due early 2010.

"It is becoming clear that as the music industry standard continues to morph and change on a daily basis, artistic and operational freedom has become a band's most valuable asset", guitarist Ben Weinman comments. "100% free of all previous contractual ties, Dillinger is in an amazing position to collaborate with some interesting partners which will continue to nurture the ethic that we have been doing our best to stay true to for over 10 years now. While touring Europe in support of our record, "Ire Works", I had the pleasure of meeting Michael Berberian, distributor and owner of the independent record label Season of Mist. It quickly became clear that we had very similar ideas about Dillinger's music and its place in the underground. Season of Mist has always been a leader in releasing some of the most extreme and interesting metal and experimental music. We look forward to releasing our next full length effort in association with Season of Mist as the very first chapter of this new journey. Also, Michael's last name almost spells out Barbarian which Greg was really excited about."

Ben recently spoke to U.K.'s Rock Sound magazine about the progress of the songwriting sessions: "The new songs sound dark and evil," he stated. "Very early '90s thrash-influenced.

"Lately I have been realizing the purpose of why I started DILLINGER all those years ago. It was to make people truly uncomfortable and to make them not feel accepting of what is happening in their surroundings. When I was growing up, I discovered metal and it interested me, I liked that it was dark and talked about the fact that the world is not all puppy dogs and ice cream cones. But then it just got ridiculous, humourous. I look at black metal bands and they are supposed to be so evil. But it's not real. It's about fiction. About goblins and the gates of hell; pretty much a bad horror movie.

"The music we are writing is influenced by the feelings I get when I hear and see the real evils of this world. Horrible things that make me really question if there is a God or not. This shit is not comfortable, the world is not comfortable, babies are getting raped in your town for God's sake. Young girls are being sold as sex slaves, but most people sitting at their computers downloading music don't want to know. They want to sit on a message board or play fantasy football while their mommy makes them a sandwich."

To help you wait until the album is released, a free remix E.P. (limited to 500 hand-numbered CD's) will be included with the next limited edition DILLINGER shirt. It will include remixes and interpretations of DILLINGER songs from artists such as THE FLASHBULB, IGOR CAVALERA, ATTICUS ROSS, NANOS OPERETTA, and THE CASSETTES. Check out www.myspace.com/dillingerescapeplan for info on the t-shirt / remix EP package."

Edited by azal