Gorgoroth

Ravendark

• 3 weeks later...

Gaahl je dao do znanja da mu nije toliko stalo do imena i logoa benda, ali Infernusu je to i te kako bitno, pa ce ga vjerovatno i dobiti, jer po meni, ima potpuno pravo na to.Ghaal je treci vokal Gorgoroth-a, a King sedmi basista, dok je Infernus frontman benda i ime bi trebalo da ide sa njim.Ali sta onda?Infernus vec duze vrijeme ne radi muziku za Gorgoroth, zadnja dva albuma su dijelo King-a, zasto bi sada bilo drugacije?

E sad, ovo razdvajanje mozda ima i dobrih strana, Ghaal i King ce nastaviti sa radom, a mozda u Infernusu proradi prkos ili sta vec, pa nabavi neku ludu ekipu i ponovo pocne da pravi stvari.Tako bi od jednog dobrog benda vjerovatno dobili dva.Jer Infernus i onako nista nije radio u Gorgoroth-u u poslednje vrijeme, i mozda ovo bude podstrek da se jedan black metal muzicar (mag) probudi i pocne ponovo da stvara.

Najgluplje bi bilo da Infernus uzme ime, a da ne nadje ekipu i ne nastavi sa radom.

A sto se tice Ghaala i Kinga, rekli su svoje:

``We will, with or without the name GORGOROTH, raise the flame higher and brighter than ever``.

jebote ufuranih li blackera, taj smajli je trebalo značit da je bilo zakon s kakvom je hladnokrvnošću to rekao, respect to guy...

ono inače ja slušam black već pun k.... godina, zato ne kenjaj i koliko se sjećam u sotonizmu glupost je najveći grijeh, zato pazi šta pričaš...

• 3 weeks later...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swedish record label Regain posted the following announcement on their official website:

"Regain Records has finally decided how to go further with the Gorgoroth matter.

Regain Records will continue the co-operation with the band's original member Infernus with a new line-up. This new line-up will be announced by Infernus through the new official website. Regain Records recognizes Infernus as the rightful owner of the bands name, logo and trademark, and is prepared to take any legal steps necessary to prevent any 3rd part from exploiting it, artistically and commercially. A long time commitment between Infernus and Regain Records has been signed and Gorgoroth's next album entitled "Quantos Possund Ad Satanitatem Trahunt" - as well as the follow-up - will be released on Regain Records."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swedish record label Regain posted the following announcement on their official website:

"Regain Records has finally decided how to go further with the Gorgoroth matter.

Regain Records will continue the co-operation with the band's original member Infernus with a new line-up. This new line-up will be announced by Infernus through the new official website. Regain Records recognizes Infernus as the rightful owner of the bands name, logo and trademark, and is prepared to take any legal steps necessary to prevent any 3rd part from exploiting it, artistically and commercially. A long time commitment between Infernus and Regain Records has been signed and Gorgoroth's next album entitled "Quantos Possund Ad Satanitatem Trahunt" - as well as the follow-up - will be released on Regain Records."

bezveze, citava prica ispade ko da se babe svadjaju a kao najmracniji likovi (da ne kazem najekstremniji)

King Ov Hell (real name: Tom Cato Visnes) and Gaahl (real name: Kristian Eivind Espedal) from the Norwegian black metal band GORGOROTH have issued the following statement:

"Norwegian authorities at Patentstyret (Norwegian patent office) have made the verdict on the dispute over the further use of the trademark and logo 'GORGOROTH.' It has been legally determined that King and Gaahl retain the rightful ownership and use of the name and logo, now and in the future.

"King and Gaahl will not give a detailed public statement on this verdict however they have both remained confident this result would indeed be the final conclusion.

"Any third parties who use the name GORGOROTH will from now on be met with legal prosecution.

"GORGOROTH, King and Gaahl, will not continue to work with Regain Records given their disloyal acts concerning GORGOROTH and are currently carefully choosing a new label for the release of their next full-length album.

"King and Gaahl are now focused on making music for the next album and with planning some very special shows for 2008. As previously announced, GORGOROTH will headline at Wacken Open Air."

The saga continues! :)

Nego..WACKEN...ajde i an Kesla da dodju :rockdevil:

Ne mogu da skontam na osnovu čega su Norvežani zaključili da ime treba da pripadne Gaahlu i Kingu. Jebote, treći pevač i SEDMI basista dobijaju pravo na ime benda umesto čoveka koji ga je napravio i od njega stvorio ime.

jao, sad sam se setio jedne zackuljice-pa niko od njih nema pravo na ime GORGOROTH. Tacnije oba benda mogu tako da se zovu-to pravo ide clanovima tolkinove porodice :meshuggah:

Sa'cu verovatno da se prolupim al' koga jebe...Jes' Tolkien smislio to ime(valjda jeste, nisam siguran 100%), ali ovde se govori o bendu/firmi/whatever koja hoce da se registruje pod tim imenom. E sad jebesh ga ko je do sada imao to registarsko pravo..nekako logichno da to bude Infernus. a ne ova dvojica.. though, ja ih eto podrzavam sa te strane sto verujem KoHu da je on napisao zadnjih 2-3 albuma, koje volem, kao i stare albume...ali sa druge strane takodjer mislim da stvarno nije to to bez osnivacha i the main choveka...ne znam ni ja vise :)