Queensryche

Ima li negdje na netu uopšte neki pristojan CD-rip ovog novog Queensrychea, sa Todom? Stalno nailazim na jednu te istu verziju od nekih 80 MB, jeste bitrate 320 kbps, ali je snimak i zvuk jako loš, dosta šuma i prštanja na visočijim tonovima, činelama i slično. Baš puno smeta kod slušanja.

Edited by Runner

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/queensryche-trial-delayed-until-january/

Wilton, Rockenfield and Jackson also accused Geoff Tate of "continu[ing] to harm the QUEENSRŸCHE brand" since the Tates' original lawsuit was filed in June 2012. "The newest self-titled QUEENSRŸCHE CD release by the [Todd La Torre-fronted version of the band] entered the U.S. charts at #23 and continues to get 9-out-of-10-star reviews and is still selling very well on a weekly basis around the globe," Wilton, Rockenfield and Jackson wrote. "In comparison, Geoff Tate released his own QUEENSRŸCHE CD in April of this year titled 'Frequency Unknown' and depicted as F.U. on the cover, which entered the charts at #82, received very bad reviews around the world, and has slowed to almost no more weekly sales. [The Todd La Torre-fronted version of QUEENSRŸCHE's] new CD even outperformed the last two CDs of them with Geoff Tate, selling more in a month than the 'Dedicated to Chaos' CD has since its release in 2010, and charting much better than both that album and the previous one, 'American Soldier'. Thus, the return to the classic sound [Tate's former] bandmates have made with the new CD and live shows has been met with overwhelming success."

They added: "Geoff Tate also chose very poorly in hiring live musicians that have shown that they are not capable of representing the correct performances of the QUEENSRŸCHE music legacy, and he was constantly replacing them. He has been offering his low-quality version of QUEENSRŸCHE to the promoters at a much reduced rate, as low as $10,000 per night, when, in fact, [his former] bandmates have done their best to keep the authorized QUEENSRŸCHE at an average of well over $20,000 per show this entire year. However, this becomes harder and harder with Geoff Tate's sub-par band and cut-rate pricing that continues to be damaging to the QUEENSRŸCHE brand and legacy no matter who ultimately wins control after trial."

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ova pesma je skoro pa dobra, da ne poveruje covek

fazon, evo malo da probamo da iskopiramo mindcrime vajb u strofi, samo sto tate zvuci mega mator i slab, glas cao zdravo zauvek, ali onda stize jedan od najgorih refrena svih vremena i kao jbg, nismo uspeli ni da polu iskopiramo ono sto smo hteli.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX7lRZmt8Hw

Edited by azal