Queensryche

Tate: Yeah, we began the writing sessions for the next record about a month ago. We kind of go from one project to the next fairly rapidly. In today's world, you kind of have to keep coming up with new stuff, so we like that. It's hard to keep us out of the studio actually. (laughs)

Odmah stiže sledeće govno.

Edited by Talvi

Aj uzeh da poslušam ovaj novi konačno: pojavio se na 320kbps, skinuo pre 3 nedelje, nema više opravdanja... jebote. Ova priča je odavno ispričana ali jebote koji je ovo kurac? Pre su bar gulili neki smoreni hard and heavy ovo je neki kurac bez kompasa i smera, zaista tuga.

Poseban pomen zaslužuju nazivi pesama tipa Luvnu i Wat we do - devedesete su zvale hoće svoje songtitlove nazad.

I jedan kuriorzitet sa lasta:

Top tracks

8 Get Started 443 (prva na albumu)

13 Hot Spot Junkie 389 (druga)

14 Got it bad 374 (treća)

I nema više, u fazonu ljudi stignu do nje i prekinu album :haha:

Picke.

Ne bi ni DeGarmo pomogao bendu dok je Tate i dalje tu.

Think again: De Garmo napisao većinu Hear in the now frontier.

Edited by Grobodan

isto. HIRNF je remek delo kad uporedis sa ovim albumima.

ima bar 3-4 vrhunskih pesama.

Sign of the Times ima top refren i cela pesma je dobro iako je u nekom 90s alternative duhu. You je odlicna pesma. Ako su hteli komercijalnu muziku da prave, trebali su tako da nastave, i SpOOl je isto dobra pesma, nisam dugo slusao ali se secam da su mi te pesme uvek bile odlicne.

"Dedicated To Chaos", the new album from Seattle progressive rockers QUEENSRŸCHE, sold 8,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release to land at position No. 70 on The Billboard 200 chart. The band's previous CD, the epic concept album "American Soldier", opened with 21,000 units back in April 2009 to enter the chart at No. 25. This was roughly half the first-week tally registered by QUEENSRŸCHE's "Operation: Mindcrime II" album, which shifted 44,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release back in April 2006 to debut at No. 14 on The Billboard 200 chart.

QUEENSRŸCHE's 2003 effort, "Tribe", sold 20,000 copies in the first week while 1999's "Q2K", opened with sales of 28,000.

QUEENSRŸCHE's top-selling album by far is 1990's "Empire", which was certified triple-platinum in October 1994 for sales in excess of three million copies in the United States. The original "Operation: Mindcrime" release (1988) attained platinum status in August 1991, while 1994's "Promised Land" reached the same plateau in December 1994.

• 3 months later...

QUEENSRŸCHE performed its 1986 album, "Rage For Order", in its entirety for the first time this past Halloween (October 31) at the Highline Ballroom in New York City. The band also played other QUEENSRŸCHE hits and favorites that night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa_bD4MWNtI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMmd0SmFK1I

• 2 weeks later...

QUEENSRŸCHE performed its 1986 album, "Rage For Order", in its entirety for the first time this past Halloween (October 31) at the Highline Ballroom in New York City. The band also played other QUEENSRŸCHE hits and favorites that night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa_bD4MWNtI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMmd0SmFK1I

Da je Operation Mindcrime, pa ni pola jada, ovako, fake alarm.