ManOwaR

Protagonist

Manowar deli besplatno majce fanovima:

MANOWAR Gives Away Free Road Warrior T-Shirts!

MANOWAR Gives Away Free Road Warrior T-Shirts!

Hail To All Warriors Of The World!

MANOWAR are once again giving away an exclusive, FREE "Road Warrior" t-shirt to every ticket holder who joins their shows from a different US state or country on the upcoming Battle Hymns 2011 Tour!

"No distance is too far for a True Metal Warrior! Once again we want to show our respect and appreciation to the thousands of fans who often travel hundreds of miles to see our shows by giving them a free shirt which they can proudly wear as a testament of their loyalty showing the whole world that we have the greatest fans in the world.”

The “Road Warrior” t-shirt will be available for FREE, as long as stocks last, to every fan that travels from a different US state or different country to see MANOWAR.

Here are some examples:

- On March 5, 2011 MANOWAR plays at The Palladium in Worcester, Massachusetts, USA. The free "Road Warrior" t-shirt will be available at this show to anyone who travels from any of the other 49 US states besides Massachusetts and also for those who travel from any other country in the world.

- On March 18, 2011 MANOWAR plays at The Principal Club Theater in Thessaloniki, Greece. The free "Road Warrior" t-shirt will be available at this show to anyone who travels from any other country in the world besides Greece.

Every ticket holder who wants to get the free, exclusive “Road Warrior’ t-shirt must register IN ADVANCE at the Kingdom Of Steel (www.thekingdomofsteel.com) and obtain an order ID which MUST be presented at the venue, along with valid government-issued photo ID (e.g. passport, driver’s license, national ID, etc.).

Please note that registration WILL END ONE-WEEK prior each respective show.

For more details and IMMEDIATE REGISTRATION, click HERE http://manowar.netsville.com/mailing-list/lt/t_go.php?i=253&e=MjYwMTE=&l=http://store.magiccirclemusic.com/category/206/International-Road-Warrior

Thank you to the greatest fans in the world! And a special thank you to all of those who travel great distances to see the band!

Hail & Kill

MANOWAR

Upcoming MANOWAR tour dates worldwide:

Saturday March 05, 2011 @ The Palladium in Worcester, MA – USA

Friday March 11, 2011 @ The Agora in Cleveland, OH – USA

Saturday March 12, 2011 @ The Agora in Cleveland, OH - USA (SOLD OUT)

Friday March 18, 2011 @ Principal Club Theater in Thessaloniki - Greece (SOLD OUT)

Saturday March 19, 2011 @ Principal Club Theater in Thessaloniki – Greece

Friday March 25, 2011 @ St. Jakobshalle in Basel – Switzerland

Sunday March 27, 2011 @ O2 Academy in Birmingham - UK (SOLD OUT)

Tuesday March 29, 2011 @ Trädgårn in Gothenburg - Sweden (SOLD OUT)

Wednesday March 30, 2011 @ Trädgårn in Gothenburg - Sweden

Saturday April 02, 2011 @ Campo Pequeno in Lisbon – Portugal

Friday April 08, 2011 @ Rodahal in Kerkrade - The Netherlands

Check out http://www.facebook.com/MANOWAR for constant updates!

:rockdevil::pivopije:

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
mada je to EP.
EP...Dobro,EP sa 6 pesama,duzine skoro pola sata,recimo da je "pola" od onog koliko oni obicno izdaju u poslednje vreme (broj pesama/duzina albuma)...pa se i moze nazvati EP-em.

I ja sam ocekivao,da kazem,nesto vise materijala da ce biti objavljeno na novom albumu,ali izgleda da nije bilo spremno...ili im je nesto iskrslo u medjuvremenu...pa su objavili samo to sto su objavili.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Fina kolekcija :pivopije:

Citam usput i ovo:

Manowar - Cause Mass Blackout In Cleveland

In case you were wondering, Manowar are still the loudest band on the planet... 'Cuz when they're in town, the power explodes.

During the sound-check last Friday afternoon (March 11th) for their first of two shows at the Agora in Cleveland, Ohio, the self-proclaimed kings of metal blew one of the city's power grids, causing a massive blackout on the entire city block where the venue is located.

Workers at the local electricity company took 24 hours to get the grid back online. Temporary generators had to be rushed in to run Manowar's sound and lights, and a lot of extra gear was brought in for the show. Fortunately, the generators worked and the show was not cancelled.

Source: smh.com.au

:rockdevil:

A veceras se spremam na put i picim za Solun.

Uz malo srece i pameti kupicu kartu za veceras,a kako cu naci (i dal cu naci) kartu za jos 2 dana (petak/subotu) - pojma nemam.Ako i bude kod tapkarosa - odrace me.U pretprodaji je kostala 45 evra,tako da ce je moguce da ce je prodavati za...pfff,bolje da ne razmisljam :ph34r: Ako uopste i bude bilo tapkarosa...

Nosim nasu zastavu tamo naravno :srbija:

Kad bi me usralo da ih gledam 3 veceri zaredom...uhhhhhhhhhh :rockdevil: :rockdevil: :rockdevil:

Bilo bi dobro i barem dve od tri.We shall see...

Edited by LazaGNR
  • Upvote 1

Evo me u Solunu.

Bio sam sinoc i preksinoc na Manowar-u (uspeo sam da nadjem karte :rockdevil: Samo sto ovi preprodavci jedu govna sa cenama <_< ),a uz malo srece (i nesto para :rolleyes: ) mozda i veceras uzmem kartu :pivopije:

Nasa zastava se videla na koncertu (pored zastava jos iz Bugarske,Grcke i Kipra) :srbija:

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Former MANOWAR Drummer SCOTT COLUMBUS Dead At 54 - Apr. 4, 2011

According to a posting on former MANOWAR guitarist Ross "The Boss" Friedman's Facebook page, ex-MANOWAR drummer Scott Columbus died earlier today (Monday, April 4) at the age of 54. This information was corroborated by Scott's girlfriend of almost four years, Nancy, who wrote on the drummer's Facebook page, "For all you to know, this is Scott Columbus's girlfriend of over 3 1/3 years... and I cannot get the words out, but he died today... Please send your thoughts and prayers. I can't believe he is gone. He was the absolute love of my life."

Za druge je bitno sta ostavlja (za njegovu porodicu i prijatelje) a za njega je najbitnije kako je ziveo i da li je bio srecan,legacy uopste nije bitan za samu jedinku cak sta vise besmislen je.Nadam se samo da je srecno ziveo RIP.

Edited by BruceBruce