ManOwaR

Protagonist

Guest Razbijač-NAAĆI

MANOWAR!-U MOME SRCU 4EVER!

LAST FM-MARŠ U PIĆKU MATERINU!!!

KO JE PROTIV MANOWARA,MARŠ SA TEME!MARŠ!

KO MI DA MINUS,ZNA ZA ŠTA ME VAĆA.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 8

Guest Razbijač-NAAĆI

Sad mi dođe da smotam jednu domaću,da se smirim...

Jebote,jebo vas i prince i sranje sa yumetalom...uopšte nije smešno.

Osećam da love princa po netu,i onda to lepe ovde po forumu,šatro kao zabavno.

pet puta je zabavnije,kad pićki dam da mi lizne ćmar,a ja joj prdnem u facu,nego ovo sranje.

Hvala Lazo,uvek si mi bio ko forumski brat. :pivopije:

• 2 weeks later...

dti_ticket.jpg

That'sright! The Kings Of Metal are hitting the road again. Marking MANOWAR'sfirst world tour since 1998, Death To Infidels World Tour 2010 is sureto be a grand testament to one of the greatest heavy metal bands of alltime. Don't miss the chance to see MANOWAR in all their glory as theytake up the reins for their first globetrotting assault in more than adecade.

Ticketsfor some of the shows in Germany are already on sale! This is the firsttime MANOWAR goes on an indoor tour of Germany since 2007. Add to thisup-and-coming Magic Circle Music artists HolyHell and Metalforce andthe Death To Infidels World Tour 2010 is sure to be one of the "don'tmiss" spectacles of the New Year.

MOREDATES, BOTH IN GERMANY AND ELSEWHERE, WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON! Keepchecking the Kingdom of Steel for updates. Tickets can be purchasedthrough the Kingdom of Steel website for 65 Euros (all fees ANDshipping included!!!).

And, forthose who are thirsting to drink from the pool of molten metal that isfilled with the blood, sweat and tears of MANOWAR in honor of theirfans...then PROST! The Death To Infidels World Tour 2010 Ultimate FanPass... is also ON SALE NOW... for a very limited number of 50 per show!

Each Ultimate Fan Pass includes:

- Admittance into the MANOWAR show of your choice during the Death To Infidels World Tour 2010

- Ultimate Fan Pass complete with laminate and lanyard

- Early admission into the venue

- Photo with MANOWAR right before the show

- Soundcheck experience (with MANOWAR present whenever possible)

- Death To Infidels World Tour 2010 T-Shirt

- Personalized, autographed MANOWAR signature card

- Watch the show from the pit!

Pricelessfor any metal fan...but for MANOWAR's Ultimate Fans... Only 150 Euros!Limited number of 50 Ultimate Fan Passes available per show!

Specialsurprises in store for those who attend the shows! Details to beannounced. Make your pilgrimage to the altar of metal and bow downbefore the mighty MANOWAR.

Death To Infidels World Tour 2010 - Believe. Behold. Become.

Click

HERE to buy your tickets through The Kingdom Of Steel

spacer.gifHell On Earth V available for pre-sale today!

manowar_logo_180w.jpg

v_hoe5_large.jpg

OnNovember 27, 2009, MANOWAR will release Hell on Earth V (double DVD),the first of the Hell On Earth series made exclusively in HighDefinition. We've listened to the fans and are giving them the magnumopus they demanded from us featuring live, full-length versions ofsongs never before seen or heard on previous MANOWAR DVDs.

Withbrand new cover art by world famous artist Ken Kelly, Hell on Earth Vwas five years in the making and shot from over 150 camera angles,using helicopters, camera cranes, mounted cameras and hand-held HDcameras.

Highlightsinclude the Viking Encore set, recorded during MANOWAR's 2007 Demons,Dragons & Warriors European tour and featuring full-length versionsof "The Sons of Odin", "Glory, Majesty, Unity", "Gods of War", "Army ofthe Dead Part 2", "Odin" and "Hymn of the Immortal Warrior".

Other songs featured in their entirety from 2007 include, "Die for Metal", "Gloves of Metal" and "Mountains".

Inaddition, Hell on Earth V also includes footage from the very recentDeath To Infidels Tour, during which MANOWAR headlined six of Europe'sbiggest festivals in Finland, France, Spain, Romania, Norway andGermany as well as the first ever open-air show in Moscow, Russia onGorky Park. Songs include "God or Man", "Thunder in the Sky", "Call toArms", "Father", "Let the Gods Decide", "Hand of Doom", "Sleipnir" and"Loki God Of Fire".

The DVDcovers the world premiere of "The Asgard Saga", with the release of the"Thunder In The Sky EP" at the Magic Circle Festival III in Loreley,Germany. The Asgard Saga is the first interactive fantasy adventure byMANOWAR and Germany's best-selling fantasy author Wolfgang Hohlbein.

Hell onEarth V also features highlights from Turkey, Spain, Czech Republic,United States & Canada in 2005, Greece and Russia in 2007, afull-length version of "Hail and Kill", filmed during a lightning stormat Istanbul's fearsome Fortress of the Seven Towers, and much, muchmore!!! Hell on Earth V... made for the fans, by the fans!

EXCLUSIVE pre-sale only at The Kingdom Of Steel. Click

HERE to buy!

Guest Razbijač-NAAĆI

mene boli kurac,odem u rumuniju,mađarsku,bugarsku,vidim moje bogove i savest mirna.što bik ja kuko što neće da dođu.mene prozivaju klinci poput vegete da sam gej što se oblaćim fency i furam fency ribe.jebi ga,nek bude on takav gej.

kad bi isti vegeta vido erik adamsa kakva mu je gajba i kako živi,sigurno bi se razoćaro u manovor.ali mene boli kurac.

ja bik da imam toliko herca,istetoviro glavu metal warriora na kiti.i onda dok karam pevam,hail and kill.

mene boli kurac,odem u rumuniju,mađarsku,bugarsku,vidim moje bogove i savest mirna.što bik ja kuko što neće da dođu.mene prozivaju klinci poput vegete da sam gej što se oblaćim fency i furam fency ribe.jebi ga,nek bude on takav gej.

kad bi isti vegeta vido erik adamsa kakva mu je gajba i kako živi,sigurno bi se razoćaro u manovor.ali mene boli kurac.

ja bik da imam toliko herca,istetoviro glavu metal warriora na kiti.i onda dok karam pevam,hail and kill.

Ako planiras da ides skorije na Manowar racunaj na mene. Bas bih voleo da ih vidim jednom dok sam jos mlad i lud. Jos sa njima i Holy Hell pa onda vidis o istom trosku i baticu(dekicu) Ronija. Milina.

Jbga kad su vecina metalaca ovde picke osusene koji tripuju da je SlipKnoT najbolji metal bend na svetu... Ma sve to treba impaleovati! TRUE METAL OR NO METAL AT ALL!!!

Ma bre, idem Kalisem, a svi mi se neke pi*ke u Slipknot i Metallica St. Anger majicama mrste. Sve bih ih pobio, mamu im pozersku... Culi za jedan bend, pun cobana debila, pa sad misle da su pravi metalci.

Da ne bude potpuni off... http://www.youtube.c...h?v=tt84tfxwniw

Edited by Srlandand

ja danas,naravno,volim fancy da izgledam,ali ja,NISAM FIN.ZNAM BITI STOKA!JOŠ METAL TEĆE VENAMA MOJIM.ALI KAD POGLEDAM DANAŠNJU SCENU POGOTOVU DOMAĆU,MENI SE KENJA.SVE SAME PEDERĆINE I KVAZI INTELEKTUALCI. TUGA I ĆEMER OF JAD.

Hahahahaha :haha: 

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

edition.gif

- More dates announced for the Death To Infidels World Tour 2010

spacer.gifMore dates announced for the Death To Infidels World Tour 2010

manowar_logo_180w.jpg

Moredates have been added to MANOWAR's upcoming Death To Infidels WorldTour 2010! Sure to be a grand testament to one of the greatest heavymetal bands of all time, Death To Infidels World Tour 2010 is yourchance to see MANOWAR in all their glory as they take up the reins fortheir first globetrotting assault in more than a decade.

January 16th, 2010 @ Haus Auensee in Leipzig, Germany

January 18th, 2010 @ Stadthalle in Fürth, Germany

January 19th, 2010 @ Tempodrom in Berlin, Germany

January 22nd, 2010 @ Arena in Ludwigsburg, Germany

January 25th, 2010 @ Zenith in Munich, Germany

January 31st, 2010 @ Palladium in Cologne, Germany

"MORE DATES, BOTH IN GERMANY AND ELSEWHERE, WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON!"

Click

HERE to buy your tickets through The Kingdom Of Steel

Uh,gde vec pre krecu na turneju...

Minhen,so far,najblizi...