ManOwaR

Protagonist

The World Reacts To "Father"

The response to "Father" has been phenomenal! The first song released on MANOWAR's new EP "Thunder in the Sky" was recorded in 16 languages and included as a Bonus CD. As soon as the fans heard their respective languages, the mail started pouring in!

"Hi, my name is Ayten Karasakal from TURKEY. I am 15 years old. I love your BABA/FATHER song. I love MANOWAR so much. You are the greatest. You'll always carry heavy metal's flag. We want to see you in Turkey! Please, please, please, please, please come to Turkey. Thanks for your Turkish song."

"There is no such words, that can express my feelings when I listen to this song in my national language. It was a great idea to record it in so many languages. I think that you gave a feeling of being special to all fans, if not, you gave it to me. Congratulations to Eric for singing in Polish, because it's quite difficult for foreigners to even speak in it. You did very well, Eric! My woman said that she would like to sing this song to her parents on the day of our wedding. I'm sure I'll do it with her cause I sing in band and it would be great to sing it in two voices! hehe... Manowar song on my wedding party. Just thinking about it is making me crazy! HAIL TO YOU ALL!!!" Merin

"I want to thank you for amazing show you did Finland at Provinssi rock. I watched a documentation about the song Father on Finnish fan page of Manowar and you talked about the song and how it touches many with its message. The lyrics truly are touching and compelling, I don't know whether you write your songs from your own experiences or not, but the song is really profound. To me this song is important because I'm not that close to my father and the lyrics don't really reflect the relationship between me and my father, but Eric's voice and the sound of this track makes me feel content that I even have a father. I want to say you that your songs touch me deeply and help me carry on."

"Hail from Romania! My name is Mihai Popescu , I am 16 years old. You are the truly kings of metal. This song, Father [TATA], WOW it's... like I don't know how to say, but my grandfather has listened to it and he loves this song, and he doesn't listen to metal. He lost his father in WW2. Anyway... you are the first band doing this...and this is absolutely awsome."

"Father" is available at all festivals on the "Death to Infidels Tour 2009" recorded in German, Italian, Hungarian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Norwegian, Spanish, French, Greek, Turkish, Polish, Japanese, Croatian, Portuguese and Finnish. Along with "Thunder in the Sky" the new EP. It is also available for sale online in high-quality, DMR-free, MP3 format only at The Kingdom Of Steel Online Store. The downloadable version of the EP contains the exact same content as the version on sale during the tour: Thunder In The Sky, God Or Man, Let The Gods Decide, Father, Die With Honor, The Crown And The Ring (2008) and 16 versions of "Father."

Watch the "Father" video here. Be sure to share it with yours! Hail and Kill!

Je l' zna neko od Laze i ostalih die hard fanova Joey-evu/Magic Circle Music stranu sukoba sa Rhapsody (of Fire)? Ja samo znam da zbog toga Rhapsody ne može da radi koncerte i izda novi album, tj ne može ništa! :violent:

Edited by crusader84

Je l' zna neko od Laze i ostalih die hard fanova Joey-evu/Magic Circle Music stranu sukoba sa Rhapsody (of Fire)? Ja samo znam da zbog toga Rhapsody ne može da radi koncerte i izda novi album, tj ne može ništa! :violent:

Nemam pojma za to.

Pratim Manowar,Rhapsody bas i ne.

Anyway,srpska zastava je ponovo bila u prvom redu na Manowar-u :rockdevil:

Umoran sam od puta i svega,malo da se odmorim,pa cu napisati utiske...

The Gates Of Asgard Will Open On July 17, 2009

This year's Magic Circle Festival will officially start with an opening ceremony on July 17 at 12:00 (noon). Here are some of the events you can look forward to on the 17:

- Opening Ceremony with Mr. Metal and MANOWAR

- Arm Wrestling Contest

- Miss MANOWAR Contest

- Beer Drinking Contest

- Fire-Eating Stripper Show

- Penalty Kick Shooting

- "Norman Abnormal" The Magician

- MANOWAR Trivia Contest

- Autograph Signing Session with MANOWAR, HolyHell and Wolfgang Hohlbein

- Many Asgard Saga events

- Norway's best AC/DC tribute band, Heatseekers

More details coming soon. Please visit www.magiccirclefestival.com for the latest updates.

Ju a kad je Nanowar dolazio u Novi Sad svi mislili Manowar pa se iscimali xD

a i ja sam :mrtav:

I kako ste se proveli na koncertu? :razz:

Ju a kad je Nanowar dolazio u Novi Sad svi mislili Manowar pa se iscimali xD

a i ja sam :mrtav:

Pa ono...neki slepci su procitali Manowar umesto Nanowara :S

Ovde si zajebala Tešanovića

Guest Razbijač-NAAĆI

RHAPSODY PIĆKE.KAKVI SU PEDERASTI MAJKE im ga NABIJEM.ono NIJE METAL,I NE ZASLUŽUJU MANOWAR.PIĆKE.KASTRACIJA za njih! KO SVINJE DA IH UŠTROJE.SVU petoricu Il KOLKI IH IMA,MAJKE IM GA žabarske.

RHAPSODY PIĆKE.KAKVI SU PEDERASTI MAJKE im ga NABIJEM.ono NIJE METAL,I NE ZASLUŽUJU MANOWAR.PIĆKE.KASTRACIJA za njih! KO SVINJE DA IH UŠTROJE.SVU petoricu Il KOLKI IH IMA,MAJKE IM GA žabarske.

ajde bre ne sernjaj... svaka im cast prave prelepu muziku! kvalitet im je neosporan... Luca Turilio je kralj!

ne znam sta imas protiv njih , ali stvarno su mnogo dobar bend, medju najboljima...

necu te report zato sto si brother of metal, ali stvarno nije u redu da pricas tako o jednom velikom bendu kao sto je rhapsody

ajde cheers :pivopije: i stay fucking True! :rockdevil::rockdevil::rockdevil:

Mozda se coveku omakla greska pri kicanju...

Nego:

"All important information for the Magic Circle Festival, 18th July 2009, Loreley

Arrival

By car:

- St. Goarshausen, please follow the signs

- Enough parking space available, parking charge is included in the festival ticket

By bus / train:

- Get off the train at Sankt Goarshausen station / the Loreley is reachable by bus or by foot path

By ferry boat:

- See ferry times at www.faehre-loreley.de

Tickets

- Available until Saturday, 18th July 2009 at all ticket agencies (Germany) and at the online shop www.magic-circle-festival.de through 15th July 2009.

- Tickets also available at the box office on the festival ground

Ticket Systems

- The tickets of the various ticket systems (CTS / Eventim, Ticketoline (G & NL), SMG Entertainment, Ticketmaster / Kartenhaus, Ticketcorner (CH), Ticketweb (GB), Bank Austria (Austria), FNAC (F), Primera (NL), Ö-Ticket) will be exchanged at the box office for original tickets once it has been verified that they are genuine.

Camping

- Festival camping ground Loreley: Friday, 17th July 2009 from 10 am. Camping charge from 17th til 19th July: 25 € / a piece. Tickets available via camping hotline: 0049 1805 160 140

- Private camping ground costs 10 € per person / per night. All information at www.loreley-camping.de

Start of the festival on Friday, 17th July 2009

- Autograph Signing Session with MANOWAR, HolyHell and Wolfgang Hohlbein

- Arm Wrestling Contest

- Miss MANOWAR Contest

- Beer Drinking Contest

- Fire-Eating Girl Show

- Penalty Kick Shooting

- "Norman Abnormal" The Magician

- MANOWAR Trivia Contest

- Normay's best AC/DC tribute band "Heatseekers"

LineUp / Timetable Saturday, 18th July 2009

12:00 Die Sklaven

12:45 Age of Evil

13:30 Crystal Viper

14:15 Wizard

15:05 Jack Starr's Burning Starr

15:55 Van Canto

16:50 Metalforce

18:00 Domain

19:05 HolyHell

20:20 Ulytau

21:10 Kingdom Come

22:30 MANOWAR"

Banda lopovska,odlucili su da naplacuju kampovanje (25 evra :violent: ) :)

Valjda ce biti nekog divljeg kampa il tako nesto...

Sutra idem poslednji put da predam za jebenu vizu,ako mi je ne daju...jebacu ih sve u dupe :):tehkista::rockdevil:

EDIT:jebote,Manowar sviraju za koji dan,a ja jos nisam dobio jebenu vizu :mad::violent:

Edited by LazaGNR

Mozda se coveku omakla greska pri kicanju...

LineUp / Timetable Saturday, 18th July 2009

12:00 Die Sklaven

12:45 Age of Evil

13:30 Crystal Viper

14:15 Wizard

15:05 Jack Starr's Burning Starr

15:55 Van Canto

16:50 Metalforce

18:00 Domain

19:05 HolyHell

20:20 Ulytau

21:10 Kingdom Come

22:30 MANOWAR"

ma kucao sam na brzinu :) auu kako bih voleo da cujem Majesty- Metalforce! mnogo dobar bend, Ross The Boss im je ja mislim bio bubnjar jedno vreme, ili je samo gostovao, ali stvarno razvaljuju!... a pre njih Van Canto hehehehe true metal bez gitara :rockdevil::rockdevil::rockdevil:

Mozda je pobrkao covek loncice :)

"Magic Circle Festival 2009 Schedule for Friday July 17th is Now Online!

Below is the schedule of activities for the Magic CIrcle Festival Kickoff Party on Friday July 17th:

12:00 Opening Ceremony (feat. MANOWAR & Wolfgang Hohlbein) @ VIP Campground

12:30 MANOWAR Trivia Contest @ MCF Activity Tent

13:30 Arm Wrestling Contest @ MCF Activity Tent

14:30 MANOWAR Autograph Signing Session @ VIP Campground

17:30 Fastest Beer Drinking Contest @ MCF Activity Tent

20:30 Q&A Session About The Asgard Saga (feat. MANOWAR & Wolfgang Hohlbein) @ Activity Tent

21:00 Miss MANOWAR Contest @ MCF Activity Tent

21:30 Heatseekers (AC/DC Tribute Band) @ Side Stage

23:00 Fire-Eating Girl Show @ Side Stage

Exclusive schedule for all fans who purchased the Ultimate Fan Package:

17:00 Ultimate Fan Package Meet & Greet @ Stage Right

17:30 Ultimate Fan Package Soundcheck Experience @ Stage

18:00 Ultimate Fan Package Photo With MANOWAR @ Stage

19:00 Ultimate Fan Package BBQ @ Beergarden

All-day activities include:

Penalty Kicking Wall by Vodafone @ VIP Campground

Asgard Saga Story Reading in English and German @ Nomadetent VIP Campground

Asgard Info Booth @ Asgard Tent

For more information about the Magic Circle Festival please visit http://www.magiccirclefestival.com/

All times are subject to change."

Sve mi ovo jos visi u vazduhu,posto vizu JOS nisam dobio,a navodno bi trebalo da bude gotovo u cetvrtak... <_<