Candlemass

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Candlemass new dvd ASHES TO ASHES – LIVE will be released april 23.

And you get two shows for the price of one…Sweden Rock (june 4) + Athens – the Gagarin Club (oct 3).

The DVD will be released as a CD + DVD also with the Sweden Rock show as the audio cd.

For the die hard fans Nuclear Blast are putting 2 set of double vinyl together. One set SRF, one set Athens.

Limited edition 1000 copies each.

Setlist Sweden Rock Festival:

Dark are the Veils, Samarithan, If I Ever Die, Hammer of Doom, At the Gallows End, Emperor of the Void, Bleeding Baroness, Sorcerers Pledge, Solitude, Kill the King

Setlist Athens:

Mirror Mirror, Samarithan, At the Gallows End, If I Ever Die, Hammer of Doom, Dark are the Veils, Demons Gate, Emperor of the Void, Man of Shadows, Bleeding Baroness, Tears, A Sorcerers Pledge, Demon of the Deep, Solitude

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Moram uputiti pohvale na racun Lowea na osnovu ovog Sweden Rock snimka. Odradio je moja dva "Nightfall" favourita jezivo perfektno!

Jedvade cekam da cujem/vidim onaj atinski snimak, od koga malo vise ocekujem no od svedskog, pre svega sa strane publike.

kakva im je festivalska set lista?

Pa mixaju oni uvek, cak i po festivalima... Imas ovaj set sa Live-a sto Groba okaci... pa pored toga bilo je i tipa ovako:

1. Marche Funebre

2. Emperor of the Void

3. Mirror Mirror

4. Samarithan

5. If I Ever Die

6. Hammer of Doom

7. At the Gallows End

8. Tears

9. Bleeding Barones

10. Demon of the Deep

11. Solitude

• 5 weeks later...

moram priznati da mi je od svih silnih albuma i promjena najbolje sjeo King of the Grey Islands i njihov najnoviji vokal, Messiah mi uopće nije sjeo, ni po glasu, ni po imiđu, ni po naravi.

Od ostalih albuma Chaper IV mi je sasvim solidan, svari poput The Dying Illusion i Where the Runes Still Speak.

• 3 months later...

Legendary Swedish doomsters CANDLEMASS will celebrate their 25-year anniversary by performing an extra-long set at Debaser Medis in Stockholm on December 18. The band's classic debut album, "Epicus Doomicus Metalicus", will be played in its entirety for the first time with the original singer Johan Längqvist.

Commented the band: "CANDLEMASS will play for nearly 2.5 hours! A set that definitely will leave you gobsmacked!! The band have also been in the studio recording a couple of cover songs especially for a limited vinyl maxi that will be sold on the evening of the show. If the gods of doom are with us, the five-CD 'Doomology' box will also be available at Debaser Medis, together with extra-cool shirts and posters!! Don’t miss this historical event!"

• 1 month later...

A five-CD "Doomology" box:

CD 1: First-ever concert in Jönköping (1987)

CD 2: Buckley Tivoli (1988)

CD 3: Demos for the white album (2003 - 2004)

CD 4: "King Of The Grey Islands" demos with Mats Levén (THERION, KRUX, YNGWIE MALMSTEEN) on vocals

CD : Miscellaneous demos (Johan Längqvist vocal audition for "Chapter VI") and other rarities.

Seksi.