Koji vam je omiljeni filozof, tj. filosof?

Ih, bre, ja to uopste ne mogu tako da posmatram. Ne volim da umetnost prosudjujem kroz prizmu politike. Doduse, jeste da Sartr jedva da moze drugacije da se proucava ako se nema u vidu njegov politicki stav i period u kome je ziveo, ali cela njegova filozofija, ili dobar deo nje, jeste politicki obojen/a.

Sve u svemu, naravno da postoje "politicki" razlozi u u slucaju Hajdegera zasto je njegov sistem takav kakav jeste, no to mi je manje vazno. Kad se gleda iole objektivno na to, bez postavljanja pitanja "a zasto bas to", dobija se predstava o jednoj krajnje zanimljivoj ontologiji... Ja definitivno u celom njegovom sistemu uocavam jednu finu umetnicku notu, ali je toliko uprljana isforsiranom terminologijom da postaje bljutava. Zato mi deluje toliko pretenciozno. Smatram da je umece prikazati sopstvene misli sto jednostavnije, realisticnije, a opet iskazati sustinu na sebi svojstven nacin. U ovom slucaju, moram spomenuti Hartmana, a naravno ne mogu zaobici ni Kanta, koji doduse uvodi opet malo specificniju terminologiju, ali opet se covek nekako lakse iskobelja iz nje, nego kod cika Hajdegera...

jah, Hajdeger se lozio na Helderlina i smatrao je da je on jedini uspeo da opishe i izrazi Bice a takodje se lozio i na govor shvapskih seljaka..samo mi nije jasno zashto je onda njegova terminologija tako daleko i od jednog i od drugog..shto se tiche nacizma, Hajdeger je vishe proizvod svog vremena nego shto je svojom filozofijom uticao na nacizam.(uticao je vishe praktichno, kao rektor Univerziteta u Frajburgu, shto ce reci , ispirao je mozak mladim latentnim nacistima haha).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

baruch da spinosa, posto covek koga kler proklinje na ovaj nacin:

..."we anathematise, cut off, execrate, and curse Baruch de Espinoza with the anathema wherewith Joshua anathematised Jericho, with the curse wherewith Elishah cursed the youths, and with all the curses which are written in the Law: cursed be he by day, and cursed be he by night; cursed be he when he lieth down, and cursed be he when he riseth up; cursed be he when he goeth out, and cursed be he when he cometh in; the Lord will not pardon him; the wrath and fury of the Lord will be kindled against this man, and bring down upon him all the curses which are written in the Book of the Law; and the Lord will destroy his name from under the heavens; and, to his undoing, the Lord will cut him off from all the tribes of Israel, with all the curses of the firmament which are written in the Book of the Law; but ye that cleave unto the Lord your God live all of you this day!"...

cela prica je ovde -----> http://www.philosophyblog.com.au/the-excom...baruch-spinoza/

moj prijatelj :D

zatim, immanuel kant, naravno, i njegov kategoricki imperativ. carthesius (renee descartes), sir isaac newton, albert einstein, nikola tesla ... itd, da ne smaram.

• 2 weeks later...

E pa,ovo je definitivno najbolja tema za moj prvi post na ovom forumu.Sto se filosofa tice,omiljeni su mi Ludvig Vitgenstajn (jasnost izraza naspram vecne tisine neznanja)i Soren Kjerkjegor (filozofija patnje utemeljena i opravdana zivotnim postupcima).sto se antike tice,definitivno heraklit mracni koji je apostrofirao vatru koja ce kasnije postati elan vital,a kasnije i visa sila.svaka epoha filozofije ima zapravo nacela koja se temelje na prethodnima,i sto se vise udaljuje od izvora koji je uzela za apsolut,to se u srzi njemu sve vise priblizava.filozofski receno,to bi spadalo pod metod duha vremena sa zaednickom praidejom.iste su teme i ciljevi,razliciti putevi.

pitanje za Shodan-a.da li si upoznat/a sa sopenhauerovom teorijom o samoubistvu covecanstva?

• 7 months later...

Mislim da se ne bi trebalo ogranicavati samo na jednog filosofa....

Doduse,Kanta i tu ekipu ne mogu da smislim.

Sad,ako bih morao da navedem,from the top of my head-Konfucije,starogrcki filosofi,Sopenhauer,Nice i Sartr.

• 2 weeks later...

shta bre fali nemachkim idealistima?nijedan SF ne mozhe da im prismrdi :)

ja mislim da buducjnost filozofije lezi u delima strukturalista, posebno Bodrijara..ljudi koji spominju sex sa dve bliznakinje i masturbaciju svakako zasluzhuju moje najdublje poshtovanje :):):)

ti si spamovao sa svojim glupostima. naravno da cju ja da vas uchim individualizmu.

evo npr meni jedan drag filosof, ortodoksni jevrejin, cvi frimen, je napisao jedan lep tekst o individualizmu. kopiracju ovde njegov tekst i josh jedan tekst rabina koji je u istoj grupaciji hasidksih jevreja kao i cvi.

1642.gif

Question:

Why do very religious men wear long black garments only, even in summertime?

Answer

Black, scientifically, is the absence of color. Wearing black only indicates lack of concern for color and other dictates of fashion, and thus helps keep priorities straight. In old sociological terms: to be inner-directed rather than other-directed. Anyway, it certainly eliminates the pressure of deciding what to wear each morning!

Long garments are a sign of respect. Nowadays, most people wear them only at the fanciest of affairs. Some religious Jews wear them only on special occasions, such as Shabbat and the Festivals. Others feel that every moment is a special occasion, because at every moment one has to be constantly prepared for prayer, Torah study, etc.

Now, if there are good reasons for wearing long black garments (at least, you'll grant, in the minds of those that wear them), why should summertime with its higher temperatures make a difference? If you were invited to a formal affair or to an important meeting that you would wear a suit-and-tie or a long dress in the winter, if it were in the summer would you wear a tank-top and shorts instead?

"Aha!" you say. "My summer outfit would be made of much lighter material." Believe me, the thinnest cloth you will ever encounter is that black stuff draped over some of those very religious men. And if you say, "Well, white would be cooler still," my answer would be, "Maybe it is not the most important thing in life to be as cool as possible" (pun intended).

By the way, in this latter part of the question, about comfort in summer, I detect some chauvinism. You look for overdressed-for-summer religious people and see only men! What about the long sleeved, stockinged, and bewigged women?

Seriously: those long black coats you see on the men is at most a custom. For women, these matters are tied up with the laws of Tzniut (modesty of dress and behavior). Varying traditions and interpretations play a role too. Thus, the different "dress codes" traditionally adopted by different communities. But covering the hair (for married women) and the body (for all women and men) is a matter of Torah law.

Some women wear a wig because they feel it is ultra modest, as it securely hides every strand of their own hair. Others prefer scarves and the like because they feel wigs are too natural-looking and attractive, which is the very reason that yet another set of women prefer wigs to scarves. I guess from every perspective, wigs are the hottest items (again, pun intended). On the other hand, some women wear scarves or hats in a manner that allows some hair to show, relying on the authorities that permit such and not wanting to appear too extreme.

I once overheard a conversation where a girl in shorts asked a woman in stockings on a 90 degree day, "Aren't you hot?"

The latter shot back, "Aren't you hot?"

"Yes."

"Okay, so I’m a little hotter."

She didn't add, "But I don't care because it’s worth it," but you could hear it anyway.

The person who suffers most from heat is not the one with the heaviest clothes -- it's the one with nothing else to think about other than one's own comfort. Next time you get caught in a heat wave in Israel or New York, look at faces as well as clothes, and see who seems to be bearing up the best.

Question:

Dear Rabbi Moss,

"Rabbi Moss is the rudest rabbi I ever met!" That's how I felt yesterday. I saw you from a distance walking down aisle 3 in Coles Supermarket. I called out to you, but you didn't hear. I approached you, calling your name repeatedly, and I'm sure that you could hear me. But you totally ignored me. I finally caught up with you and slapped you on the shoulder, only to find out that... it wasn't you at all. It was actually some other Chassidic Jew, wearing the same black velvet Kippa that you wear, the exact same dark wool jacket and pants and business shirt, the same reddish beard and rimless glasses. He looked so similar to you, even you would have been confused. I felt like such a fool.

Then I realized that this must happen to you all the time. All you guys look the same! There must be some Chassidic clothing store that sells only one style. It must be easy to get dressed in the morning. "What should I wear today -- the black jacket or the blue?" How boring! Where's the individuality? Where's the freedom of expression? Do you people have no originality at all?

Regards,

Max

Answer:

Dear Max,

Firstly, I must apologize for seeming to ignore you -- even though it wasn't me. I can imagine how offensive that must have been for someone with such impeccable manners as yourself.

As to your claim that Chassidic Jews don't have originality because we dress the same, I must disagree. In fact the opposite is true - it is precisely because we dress the same that we can truly be individuals.

Being an individual means having something unique about you that no one else has. According to you, to be original I need a weird shirt, cool shoes and an unusual haircut. The more unusual, the more you stand out from the crowd. But let me ask you, is that really what makes you different from everyone else? Is that all you can do to be unique -- put on this outfit or that? Couldn't just anyone look the same?

In Jewish tradition, what makes an individual is not the clothing, but the character. When you are a part of a community of people that all dress the same, there is only one way to stand out: you have to be original, not your clothing. The people around you notice you for your character, the way you treat people, your manner of speech. You can't hide behind a superficial individuality based on hairstyle and fashion -- you have to be a real individual.

Max, I'm not telling you to go out and buy a black jacket. But perhaps you should rethink how you look at yourself, and how you are projecting your image to the world around you. If you become sensitized to what really makes you an individual, you'll never again mistake me for someone else next to the frozen chickens in Coles just because we wear the same color scheme.

Edited by Rogozub

Pa to je divno.A sad se vrati na temu.

Ево теби ворнић за ове будалаштине. Ако сам рекао неколико пута да престанеш са овим терањем људи са тема и ако сам ти макар 5 таквих постова обрисао, мислио сам да схваташ...

Немој случајно да си наставио ову причу на овој теми, ако се жалиш, знаш где се то ради. То важи и за остале.

Edited by Axeanosilas

• 6 months later...