Carcass

Paklenko 666

Mike je gay :)

Bill je car...veoma zajeban gitarista...uostalom rekao je da ne zeli zato sto mu je tesko da ponovo svira carcass materijal poshto ga je zaboravio...i shvatam ga potpuno sada iako nisam pre par meseci..carcass ima extra zajebane gitarske deonice..

Mah, samo je rekao čovek da ne želi više Metal da svira. Jbg, svakome dojadi posle nekog vremena. Ali eto, izgleda da se uželeo. ^^

ma seljacina, zato me i nervira, jer koliko god se on tripovao da je sada odrastao, pametan ili sta vec, nista genijalnije i bolje od carcass-a ne moze da smisli, makar da zivi i 500 godina. carcass je savrsenstvo, a bolje od toga nema.

• 3 months later...

MIKE AMOTT: CARCASS Has Rehearsed And May Reunite For Tour - Sep. 18, 2007

Former CARCASS guitarist Mike Amott (currently in ARCH ENEMY) has revealed that the legendary U.K. death metal band might reunite for a tour.

In an exclusive interview with Sweden's Close-Up magazine (web site), Amott said that he and guitarist/vocalist Bill Steer secretly met in Halmstad, Sweden last year to rehearse old CARCASS material. A couple of months later, they were joined by vocalist/bassist Jeff Walker for another practice session. ARCH ENEMY's Daniel Erlandsson was handling the drum duties at these rehearsals.

"It sounded really good and it was a lot of fun," said Amott. "We rehearsed pretty much the entire 'Heartwork' album [1993]."

The original plan was for CARCASS to play several festival shows during this summer, but that fell through.

"I hope we can do some reunion shows at a later date," explained Amott. "It would be a lot of fun and I'd love to play the songs live again. Unfortunately, it can't happen until 18 months from now, at the earliest, because ARCH ENEMY has a totally full schedule. It's different for the other guys who don't work as actively on their music careers."

Have you discussed writing new songs?

"To write something new seems unnecessary. People still only want to hear the old stuff," said Amott.

After the "Heartwork" tour, Mike Amott left CARCASS. The band then released the appropriately titled album "Swansong" (1996).

What did you think of "Swansong" when it came out?

"I wasn't a fan of it," Mike replied. "But we actually rehearsed a couple of songs from it last year and they sounded pretty good. I think the production partly ruined it. It sounded sparse and basically all the extreme stuff that characterized CARCASS was gone. It felt boring."

Have the other members of CARCASS heard ARCH ENEMY?

"Jeff has flat-out said that he thinks we suck," Amott stated. "Bill is not into that kind of music. I think the guys left the metal world as it was in the middle of the '90s and haven't thought about it since. It seems they think it's a little bizarre that I'm still doing the metal thing full-on."

Original CARCASS drummer Ken Owen suffered a brain hemorrhage in 1999 and was hospitalized for ten months, slowly emerging from a coma.

"Ken is doing fine today, but he's not a metal drummer," Amott explained. "He's not capable of playing entire concerts with an extreme band like CARCASS. I still hope that he, if we do a tour, will travel with us and play a couple of songs each night."

Earache Records will re-release the CARCASS back catalogue with bonus material, including extra DVDs with brand new interviews and other footage.

"Jeff has negotiated with Earache and been able to make the label pay us a lot of old royalties," Amott revealed. "Of course money means something, but it would be great fun to go around and play songs that truly are classics in a genre. I've never played stuff like that to people before. I mean, songs that somehow have been soundtracks to people's lives. It would be fun to dig up the old corpse again."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! ZNAČI LEPŠIH VESTI NE ČUH OTKAD SLUŠAM METAL!!!

Edited by gojko88

• 3 weeks later...

Reactivated British extreme legends CARCASS have been confirmed for next year's installment of the Wacken Open Air festival, set to take place July 31 - August 2, 2008 in Wacken, Germany. Also scheduled to appear are IRON MAIDEN (headliners), CHILDREN OF BODOM, AVANTASIA, KREATOR and SONATA ARCTICA.

Commented CARCASS bassist/vocalist Jeff Walker: "Well, they said it would never happen. In fact I said it would never happen. Then I noticed no one pays attention to what I say anyway and I sounded like an idiot...

"Summer 2008 will be the twentieth anniversary since the release of CARCASS' first studio album. It will be fourteen years since we last played live. We've decided to exhume the old corpse next summer at Wacken. The timing is purely coincidental — it's been a long journey to get to this point where myself, Bill Steer [guitar] and Mike Amott [guitar; also of ARCH ENEMY] have enough common desire again to make it possible. We're finally conceding to the demand that seems to be at an all time high and doesn't appear to be going away any time soon. Any past reasons we may have had for not wanting to do it, or thinking it was impossible, have simply dissipated in the face of overwhelming interest in us performing THOSE riffs for a generation of believers who never had the opportunity back in the day. We could say we're doing it for 'the kids' — but fuck that ! We're doing it 'cos it will be fun again to play the classic CARCASS tunes!! Of course it would seem inappropriate for us to contemplate to do this without Ken Owen [drums], but I assure you he'll be there, and we'll push some sticks in his hands and make him play, plus we'll have a killer drummer to sit in and play HIS parts.

"Myself, Jeff Walker on bass and vocals, 'the semi-legendary' Bill Steer and Mike Amott on lead guitar and Daniel Erlandsson [ARCH ENEMY], filling in for Ken on drums, look forwards to mutilating your hearing.

"And if we don't do it? Who else will overshadow the LED ZEPPELIN reunion?

"Ha!

"Prepare to rot and roll."

In a recent interview with MTV.com, Michael Amott stated about the possibility of a reunion of CARCASS, "It seems like it never goes away — like this ghost that's always hanging over me. It's nice. It's a pleasant ghost, because [CARCASS are] a band I'm proud of, because it was one of the better bands to come out of that style of music at that time. The band itself seems bigger now than when we packed it in [back in 1995]. I can't believe it."

"With [CARCASS], you have four people who have all moved on and do different things now," he said. "For the last few years, I've been quite open about [my desire to reunite CARCASS]. ... It's not a question of, 'Do I want to play this kind of music?,' because I still totally love metal. I would love to do it."

The ex-members of CARCASS hooked up in 2006 to rehearse (as first reported by BLABBERMOUTH.NET on September 18) for the first time in many years.

"We thought, 'Let's just try to get our schedules together, jam a little bit, and see if it's even feasible,' " Amott said. "The question always comes up in interviews, and we kind of all became intrigued ourselves, if it would actually work. So we met up, rehearsed for about a week, and by the end of the week, it sounded amazing."

He added, "The band wouldn't set out to write or record new material, because "the old stuff was just that good. It would just be a blast to go out and play those — dare I say it — classic tunes again, those riffs. It would be fun. Bill's guitar playing was amazing — he was one of my heroes before I joined the band. So yeah, I would love to do it again. I love that band, love the music. We'll see — maybe it would shut people up. Let's hope the CARCASS can come back."

i eto ti ga oficijelno :mrgreen: nisam ni sumnjao da ce iz AEa bubnjar da popuni