Obituary

Breberina

• 5 months later...

Baš tuga.. Mnogi pljuvali njegov rad u Deicidu i Obituaryju, meni bio odličan, uveo malo više melodike u svirku, ali prilično osvežio oba benda svojim solažama.. Ne treba zaboraviti i da je svirao sa najboljim bendom na svetu..

RIP Ralph

Bila je to ličnost Gospodu posvećena:

Born on December 8, 1969, Santolla was a practicing Roman Catholic, which has caused controversy with Deicide fans, many of whom are against Christianity and are aware of frontman Glen Benton's open Satanism. Many were surprised that Benton even let Santolla join the band, due to his frequent criticism of the religion. However, Santolla stated that he was "not going to pretend to be some dark and evil person just so people think I'm metal," and also stated that he respected Benton, despite differences in their religion and beliefs, for not being afraid to be true to himself. In a recent interview on Australian radio, Benton stated that he had no problems working with Santolla because of his religion, saying, "Ralph's what I like to call a part-timer... I mean, his favourite song on the new album is "Death to Jesus".

Nisam imao pojma da je bio toliki vernik.. pa dobro, šta ćeš, svako ima neka svoja uverenja. Setih se samo da je čovek bio kul i bacio mi limenku piva kad je sa Obućarima svirao na Legacy festu, a ja kreten držao nešto u jednoj ruci i naravno ispustim limenku ( i to preko one ograde pade upm..), a Santola, onako pijan, samo pogledo u fazonu, jbg brate..

Čitam u Terorrizeru intervju sa Donaldom (ne Trampom) i kaže lik da kada su morali da otpuste Westa (mnogo bre pio..) tražili najbolje moguće gitaroše, al svi bili zauzeti, i onda u fazonu ajde da upadne Santola.. baš tuga i čitati tako nešto, pogotovo što je još uvek bio u bendu. A i sam Santola priča kako ispada ko da je neki plaćenik, koga se sete kad je stani-pani..

• Upvote 1

Kad smo kod Vesta, odma smo i do biznisa:

On May 16, 2007 he was arrested and imprisoned after his fifth DUI offense, incarcerated at the Gainesville Correctional Institution and released on January 19, 2008.

In late March 2013, West was arrested for producing methamphetamine in his own home. He was sentenced to 1 year, 3 months, and 15 days in prison on 07/16/2013.

Edited by Koroviev

Nepopravljiva budala, baš u tom intervjuu kažu da je pravio probleme od kada su ga upoznali, ali da je kasnije bilo sve gore i gore (tipa pijan se upiša na stejdžu, ili se uopše ni ne pojavi..)

• 2 weeks later...