• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vojvoda opleo rafale po neprijateljskim timpanima

hahaha poginuo sam :haha: to je to SUSTINA!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

http://www.metalinjection.net/upcoming-releases/the-latest-update-on-the-new-tool-album-comes-from-meshuggah-it-is-the-best-i-heard-of-tool

"Yes, and we have contact with them quite often. I don't know the situation with their disc, but we say this … This is the typical Tool and they are the world's best bands and they are the only band that is slower than we are. I know that Tomas was talking with Danny Carey just before last weekend when he was over in the States and then it was apparently that "well, it'll probably be a while." Last year I was and Tomas and visited Danny in his house, when he was not too long ago had become a father, and then he played the demo material from upcoming plate. It was the demo versions, but it is the best I heard of Tool, I can say. Then we were like, ' Shoot, then it will probably secure next year! "and it was a little bit hopeful, but now it doesn't seem so long. We'll talk with them in a few weeks when we play with them and Slayer in Sacramento, so then I can pump them a bit. (laughs)"

• 2 weeks later...

14202544_1282341335133626_3990616619999552862_n.jpg?oh=03cbe9f3126264cae10533642997d95c&oe=58472F85

nazalost posrao se po odlicnom fazonu i naknadno dodao: "( Hey Offended Vegans. We just let you know in our own sarcastic way that our wines are fucking vegan. The bacon never touched the wine. #booboohugs)"