Megadeth

Earendil

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Generalno, zvuči ok, mada mene više podseća na World Needs A Hero nego na neko njihovo ranije izdanje. Od pesama bi izdvojio: 2, 5, 10, 11...kao meni interesantne, ali zapravo u svakoj ima poneki riff koji je dobar. Solaže su malo zakukuljene-zamumuljene, Dejvov stil, ali prva pesma kao da Alogia svira...

Treba ga detaljnije preslušati, siguran sam da će lako ući u glavu i ostalo.

Edited by Nixx

после неких 5-6 преслушавања, могу да кажем: АУУУУУУУУУУУУУУУУУУУУ!!! што се мене тиче, албум је феноменалан!! после Раст ин Пис-а и Пис Селса, ово ми је најбољи. а ви сад осуђујте колико хоћете :razz: песма Ендгејм је врхунска!

• Upvote 1

Well, we were finally able to let the cat out of the bag and post that we are going to be playing on Sept., 17th on the Jimmy Fallon show in NY. I am so pumped to do this show, because I have done several shows before, like FX, Jon Stewart, Politically Incorrect, Arsenio, and the great Dave Letterman, (and there was obviously the rush of Letterman), but few were as fulfilling as being on Bill Maher or Jon Stewart's shows.

I am sure that there is going to be quite a lot to talk about soon, as I am having to make a considerable adjustment with my business and personal chops for this new record and this next tour; basically starting over.

I have been going over every stitch of my stuff and preparing for a much leaner tour and a much more efficient approach to Megadeth, and my life in general. It has been really interesting going over all of the stuff in the studio for the last year, as well as my personal stuff. There are years worth of memories, as well as tours and tours worth of stuff out in the warehouse.

Willie Gee (yes, the world famous Willie Gee - he is not my tech, I actually play guitar for him) has been here for a few days, and has been going over everything with a fine tooth comb. He has found tons of stuff that we have troubleshot and fixed and we are almost done with all of the gear in the entire place - studio included. I am going to have him go over his dreads with the fine tooth comb next!

I am also very excited about the Pacific Rim tour. There will be terrific shows in Oz and NZ with us and Slayer, which is a great concert for our friends down under (Slayer are definitely amazing to watch), and there will also be some shows that we are both doing separately; like the Loud Park Day, we are on different days, and there are some other shows in the Pac Rim that we added in Japan, and I was just thinking about how excited I am about the new band, the response to the new record, and the fact that we are playing really well.

I had a meeting with Chris and James yesterday and I talked with Shawn on the phone today about us changing our approach to our stage, and our performances. We decided that there were many more songs that we all would like to take a stab at. So we went over all of the back catalogue, and we decided, beside the 12 that makes up the co-headlining set with our friends in Slayer, there were 30 extra songs we wanted to try to play over our next world tour; including the new ones from Endgame.

I shall be making several announcements next week, mostly good, and I look forward to talking with you later.

MSGD!

• Upvote 2

So we went over all of the back catalogue, and we decided, beside the 12 that makes up the co-headlining set with our friends in Slayer, there were 30 extra songs we wanted to try to play over our next world tour; including the new ones from Endgame.

I shall be making several announcements next week, mostly good, and I look forward to talking with you later.

MSGD!

Nadam se da ce konacno izvoditi pesme sa albuma Killing Is My Business...

• Upvote 1

Generalno, zvuči ok, mada mene više podseća na World Needs A Hero nego na neko njihovo ranije izdanje. Od pesama bi izdvojio: 2, 5, 10, 11...kao meni interesantne, ali zapravo u svakoj ima poneki riff koji je dobar.

Meni baš i ne liči na ''The World Needs A Hero'', ovo je dosta homogeniji album...i nema bezveznih smaračina od pesama kao što su Moto Psycho i Losing My Senses. Generalno, najviše što mi ovde smeta jeste ispolirana produkcija (kao i kod mase drugih albuma, raznoraznih bendova u poslednjih par godina).

Jebi ga, ne volim taj prenabudženi zvuk, nekako ne osećaš svaki instrument na pravi način. I dalje mislim da je metal dosegao svoj vrhunac u produkciji sa ''Vulgar Display of Power'' ili Crnim albumom...znači, tamo negde '91-92. godine. Barem što se treša tiče.

• Upvote 2

Well, we were finally able to let the cat out of the bag and post that we are going to be playing on Sept., 17th on the Jimmy Fallon show in NY. I am so pumped to do this show, because I have done several shows before, like FX, Jon Stewart, Politically Incorrect, Arsenio, and the great Dave Letterman, (and there was obviously the rush of Letterman), but few were as fulfilling as being on Bill Maher or Jon Stewart's shows.

Ništa nije postigao dok ne bude svirao kod Conana O'Briena. :):rockdevil::)

• Upvote 1

Nadam se da ce konacno izvoditi pesme sa albuma Killing Is My Business...

skull beneath the skin, mary jane, poison was the cure (pusta zelja), five magics, rust in peace....to hocu da cujem :rockdevil:

a trebalo bi cesce da sviraju stvari poput set the world afire, good mourning black friday, my last words, lucretia...

Edited by LukaHM

Мене занима ово у доњем левом углу, има ли тог интервјуа негде?

Mene mnogo više zanima ovo za 40 godina od izlaska Abbey roada. :da:

Što se tiče izvođenja pesama sa KIMB-a, mislim da svi znamo da se to neće desiti uzimajući u obzir činjenicu da je Dave danas jako pobožan, i sigurno se trudi da zaboravi kakve je tekstove pisao u mladosti. Mada za Mechanix uvek postoje šanse. :rockdevil: