Megadeth

Earendil

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

и још једном ћу поновити: албум је фантастичан (мени). фаворити: 44 минутс, 1320, Хедкрашер, Д Хардест Пар оф Летинг Гоу..., Хау д Стори Ендс, Ендгејм. што се баладе тиче, видех да је неко написао да Дејв звучи као да кења док пева. у неку руку се слажем, и чињеница је да он баладе може мнооогооо боље да одради. али и овако је сасвим добро.

Mustainova izjava: "ovo je najbolji album u mojoj karijeri" je jako bizarna... jasno je da nikad neće moći da ponovi Rust in Peace, nema ni ekipu s kojom bi tako nešto uradio... Friedman je neponovljiv, kao i Menza..

Ma dobro, to skoro za svaki novi album kaze.

Dave Mustaine:

Regarding rumors of the Big Four touring, I have heard nothing aboutthis, other than gossip, and I don't think that anyone would turn itdown, but there are a lot of things that would have to be worked out. ALOT!

As far as journalists are concerned, there are good ones and bad ones,and the guys that ask the questions that piss you off, you can onlyimagine how I feel.

And for the people that are trying to get me to say something about Slayer, here goes:

I am having fun with this, and I hope not to hurt the tour or the fanschance of seeing these two great bands because I have said something Ishouldn't have. I am aware that there are comments we all made in thepast, but I have tried very, very hard not to make any comments aboutSlayer, other than their music and concerts, because it is none of mybusiness, and I am much older now than I was when I said the regretablethings I said.

I am aware that there is stuff out there that has been said about me,some of it is old, some of it is new. I am disappointed in the newcomments, but I am going to remian professional and give Kerry and Tomand Slayer the benefit of the doubt and hope that it is just old stuff,and be the best tourmate that I can be.

Either way, I pray for the guys in Slayer, although they may not wantit, but I do. I pray that we'll be friends again someday, I pray thatthe tour will be as much fun for them as it is for us, and I pray thatthey will be as happy as we are and more. Remember, three of themembers in Megadeth where not even there for the COTT.

So, here is to forgiveness, and hopefully being forgiven for past "stuff".

44 minutes

Bodies

The Right To Go Insane

How The Story Ends

Head Crusher

The Hardest Part...

Dialectic Chaos

Bite The Hand

Endgame

This Day We Fight

Evo,poslije nekih 7-8 slusanja uradio sam neku grupaciju. Prve tri pjesme su mi zaista odlicne,imaju melodiju i pamtljive su,a to mi je veoma bitno. 

Druge tri pjesme su..pa recimo da ih necu preskakati tokom slusanja. Imaju bas dobrih djelova i,sve u svemu,mogu ih okarakterisati kao dobre. Dialectic Chaos sam izdvojio jer mi je losija od druge grupe,ali bolja od posljednje 4 pjesme. In your face instrumental,bez mnogo filozofiranja,jednostavni rifovi i solidne solaze.

Zadnje 4 pjesme nikako ne mogu da svarim

Ocjena 7/10 i to jedva.

Edited by Poor Twisted Me
  • Upvote 1

Јеб'о те, само 90 прегледа, без обзира што је јуче освануо на тјубу. Тешко срање од спота, а и прављен је за најкомерцијалнију (уједно мени најслабију) песму на албуму.

Да, слажем се, уз Moto Psycho - најгори од свих.

Јеб'о те, само 90 прегледа, без обзира што је јуче освануо на тјубу. Тешко срање од спота, а и прављен је за најкомерцијалнију (уједно мени најслабију) песму на албуму.

Да, слажем се, уз Moto Psycho - најгори од свих.

potrefio si na onaj koji ima manje pregleda, onaj koji se prvi pojavio ima 2000 za prvi dan..

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=126872

Stvarno je uspeo zbog ovakvih komentara da mi u poslednjih par godina maksimalno ogadi da mu cujem glas, kamoli muziku...pre svega skorasnju. Nije dan novi album "sucks", ali nista specijalno...par refrena, nesto vise dobrih riffova, od kojih pola nekako na pogresnim mestima, ali nista vise...globalno bolje od "UA", ali nema nijedne pesme ni blizu "SWalkeru" ili "WIN"u.

• Downvote 2

"All of the positive comments that have come from around the worldleave me scratching my head and eternally grateful, but it also makesit really hard to tolerate people that say the [new MEGADETH] record sucks. I can't help but think, 'This is what happens when cousins f*ck each other,' and keep on with my life. :evotigana: :evotigana: :D:):mrgreen::bigblue:

ha ha dobar je moj album jebo li vas vash ... kupite ga :mrgreen:

Happy birthday!

Edited by megafann
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1