Marty Friedman

fap_mashina

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Da sam na njegovom mestu ja bih otisao sto dalje od Japana icon_da.gif ...ne bi mu bilo lose da ode malo do Tibeta i da procisti glavu od svih tih sranja...evo bas sada ponovo slusam album...nema ni jedne pamtljive melodije, sve neki nu-age Japanski punk rock rifovi, odradjivacka sola, i obilje bljutavih modern pop momenata pukeface.gif ...preporucujem pesmu "Noizu No Ame" tu album dostize vrhunac dna icon_smile.gif ...peva neki retardirani japanac, i pesma zvuci kao uvodna spica za Dragon Ball Z icon_smile.gif

I da, producenta takodje treba ubiti...

Bubnjevi su odradjeni najjadnije moguce...kao da su kucani u jebenom Cubase-u no.gif ...a ako su svirani, onda je bubnjar totalni moron...

A bogami ni zvuk gitare nije mnogo bolji...zvuci kao da je album snimio ustikan preko nekog Boss procesora direktno u misketu...jeftino...

Ja valjda volim komercijalizovano laugh.gif Album mi do jaja lezi jer nisam gitarsta i ne patim od napichenosti, nego volim da cujem muziku koja mi prija. Ovaj album mi definitivno prija nevidjeno, e sad , u tehnikalije nikad nisam ulazio .. moze biti da si ti u pravu, samo sto to nece promeniti moje vidjenje albuma .. za mene je stvarno super icon_smile.gifpivopije.gif

Edited by solicitor

Ja sam ga jednom preslusao...i ne smem ponovo icon_smile.gif ...ja ne znam sta si ti Soli bate slusao, posto ja gore i neinspirativnije sranje dugo nisam cuo icon_smile.gifno.gif ...u principu nisam ni ocekivao da ce album biti nesto preterano dobar posto sam pre mesec-dva gledao neke Marty-jeve emisije u kojima je prilicno ocigledno da je covek puko' s'mozgom i da vise ne zna ni sta prica ni sta radi icon_sad.gif ...a da li je to posledica nervnog sloma ili mozda pak nuspojava dugogodisnjeg uzimanja extazija zaista ne znam, ali mi je mnogo zao coveka...i mislim da je ovaj album, nazalost pravi pokazatelj njegove trenutne svesti...neispirativan, isforsiran, "pre-Japanizovan" i povrh svega bljutavo komercijalan...kao da su mu ciljna publika postale sesnaestogodisnje japanske devojcice koje gledaju Puffy Ami Yumi na Cartoon Networku icon_smile.gifpukeface.gif

Ali ono, ako se nekom to svidja, It's fine with me icon_wink.gifpivopije.gif

NE ne decko nije to od exera to je zato sto je toliko svirao da nije jebao nista pa sad je napravio album da bi jebao nesto icon_mrgreen.gif

icon_confused.gif Pazi Solicitor mi smo svi naslusani momci laugh.gificon_da.gif(sto se tice muzike) icon_wink.gif,kad neko nije upoznat sa muzikom i kad' nije slusao sve i svasta,e onda coveku se svidja sve kapiras...naprimer antisluhisti normalno da ce slusati narodnjake zabavnake i to..nista ne kazem svirao sam i ja to na raznim svadbama,festivalima...jer ako nisi muzicar slusaces to...E sad ovi klinci"metalci" oni krecu sa Maidenom i Metallicom neke kao interesuje,a NEKI SLUSAJU IZ FAZONA...aj da vas nesmaram vise...svako ima svoj miris i ukus biggrin.gif

Kakva je ona stvar sto je radio sam Vai-jem

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Slazem se sa Angelistorom i Solicitorom, meni je album odlican. Nije naporan za slusanje, mozda je to mana jer ce brzo biti izgustiran... Dok slusam ovaj album imam utisak kao da igram neku od onih igrica sa pocetka 90-ih neka jurnjava kolima ili tako nesto :) Totalno sam odlepio

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...ewsitemID=72432

MARTY FRIEDMAN: 'For The Record, I Hate Instrumental Music' - May 13, 2007

"For the record, I hate instrumental music, especially guitar-based instrumental music. I have always liked the sound of heavy metal music in the studio at the point just before the vocals are recorded. That sound feels great. So the goal is to have that sound as the base, but make the actual content fun enough, interesting enough, powerful enough and cool enough to not make you miss the vocalist. That is my constant standard while writing and playing. And it is tough!"

:D

Teška borba.

To izjavljuje i onda izdaje bljuvotinu kao sto je "Loudspeaker" ? :)

Ne zna on jadan sta prica vise...citao sam neke intervjue i deluje mi kao da je u poslednjih godinu-dve zaboravio mozak u fiJoci :)

Greota...

Edited by Marty F

• 1 month later...

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...ewsitemID=76506

MARTY FRIEDMAN 'Media' Update - July 11, 2007

Former MEGADETH guitarist Marty Friedman's web site has been updated with the following message:

"Marty is the cover story on Japan's upcoming Player magazine (on newsstands August 2) along with Steve Vai. The two of them talk about their new live albums and much more.

"The cover shot features Marty and his new Ibanez Marty Friedman model. This revolutionary guitar is like his previous axe except for one thing — it has no volume knob, only an on/off switch! Marty played this guitar on his recent European tour and it can be heard on 'Exhibit A - Live in Europe' (available August 22 on Avex in Japan. Stay tuned for rest of world info). The guitar will also be on sale to the public in a limited edition by this fall. Check with your Ibanez dealer for details.

"In other media news, Marty had recently had a large feature in the Nikkei Shimbun (Japan's equivalent to The Wall Street Journal). The story ran in Japanese and we have been told that the story will also appear in the newspaper's English edition. We will upload the English version of the feature to this site when it comes out. Marty will also be featured in The Japan Times which is Japan's number one English newspaper.

"As Marty's monthly feature in Nikkei Entertainment magazine continues into its tenth month, you can now also view a bonus extended version online (in Japanese) at this location.

'In TV news, Marty will appear on 'Best Hit USA' on TV Asahi on Friday, July 13th at midnight."

WTF? :)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"Prior to joining Megadeth, he formed and played lead guitar in several other bands, including Deuce, Hawaii, Vixen (not the all-female band of the same name), and notably Cacophony."

"Friedman appeared on the track "Born Of Anger" on the album All That Remains by Fozzy. Friedman is a big fan of The Ramones, Black Sabbath, Kiss (during its early years) and Frank Marino. He also included the track 'Peace' from the fifth Weezer studio album Make Believe on a list of his 'most listened to' songs on his official website. He has also appeared on Where Moth and Rust Destroy, the latest album of the Christian thrash metal band Tourniquet where he performed all guitar solos except two (which were performed by Bruce Franklin). He has also appeared as a guest on the Firewind album Forged by Fire.

In 2004 Friedman joined psychedelic trance musician Takeomi Matsuura (known by the alias Zeta) as a guitarist. Their full-length debut album was released January 4, 2007, also titled Zeta, and included remixes by psychedelic trance musicians such as Astrix and Rinkadink.

Friedman's latest album, Loudspeaker, was released in Japan on June 26, 2006. It entered the Japanese national chart at #33. This marks the first Top 40 chart position for any of his solo albums.

Marty's "Exhibit A-Live in Europe" CD and "Exhibit B-Live" in Tokyo DVD and are currently being mixed in Tokyo. They will be released simultaneously in Japan on 8/22 by Avex. These feature different setlists, but with the same band members, Jeremy Colson, Ron Jarzombek and Chris Catero. The artwork is being designed by legendary graphic artist Noritaka Sakai, who is responsible for Queen's most successful Japanese editions.

Marty has collaborated with Mutsuhiko Izumi, a video game composer known for his contributions to Konami's Guitar Freaks & DrumMania series to produce "MODEL DD8", and "LIBERTY", two songs featured on Izumi's album "HEAVEN INSIDE." A shorter version of "MODEL DD8" has appeared as the Premium Encore stage of the latest installment of the Guitar Freaks & DrumMania series, "Guitar Freaks V4 & DrumMania V4 Rock×Rock" as of October 28, 2007 in the e-AMUSEMENT network.

Marty also has contributed his voice to a character on the Cartoon Network Adult Swim show Metalocalypse."

Gde se sve petljao sa radom :D

Za Deuce nisam ni znala :shy:

To mu je prvi projekat još kad je imao 15 godina! LOL!

"Friedman was born in 1962 and grew up in the Baltimore area; he began playing guitar at age 15 in a band called Deuce, shortly before his family moved to Hawaii."

Hehe, ali od DEUCE nema nitta... bar nitta nisam našla..

Ali evo njegove solo diskografije kome treba:

LINK

"Prior to joining Megadeth, he formed and played lead guitar in several other bands, including Deuce, Hawaii, Vixen (not the all-female band of the same name), and notably Cacophony."

"Friedman appeared on the track "Born Of Anger" on the album All That Remains by Fozzy. Friedman is a big fan of The Ramones, Black Sabbath, Kiss (during its early years) and Frank Marino. He also included the track 'Peace' from the fifth Weezer studio album Make Believe on a list of his 'most listened to' songs on his official website. He has also appeared on Where Moth and Rust Destroy, the latest album of the Christian thrash metal band Tourniquet where he performed all guitar solos except two (which were performed by Bruce Franklin). He has also appeared as a guest on the Firewind album Forged by Fire.

In 2004 Friedman joined psychedelic trance musician Takeomi Matsuura (known by the alias Zeta) as a guitarist. Their full-length debut album was released January 4, 2007, also titled Zeta, and included remixes by psychedelic trance musicians such as Astrix and Rinkadink.

Friedman's latest album, Loudspeaker, was released in Japan on June 26, 2006. It entered the Japanese national chart at #33. This marks the first Top 40 chart position for any of his solo albums.

Marty's "Exhibit A-Live in Europe" CD and "Exhibit B-Live" in Tokyo DVD and are currently being mixed in Tokyo. They will be released simultaneously in Japan on 8/22 by Avex. These feature different setlists, but with the same band members, Jeremy Colson, Ron Jarzombek and Chris Catero. The artwork is being designed by legendary graphic artist Noritaka Sakai, who is responsible for Queen's most successful Japanese editions.

Marty has collaborated with Mutsuhiko Izumi, a video game composer known for his contributions to Konami's Guitar Freaks & DrumMania series to produce "MODEL DD8", and "LIBERTY", two songs featured on Izumi's album "HEAVEN INSIDE." A shorter version of "MODEL DD8" has appeared as the Premium Encore stage of the latest installment of the Guitar Freaks & DrumMania series, "Guitar Freaks V4 & DrumMania V4 Rock×Rock" as of October 28, 2007 in the e-AMUSEMENT network.

Marty also has contributed his voice to a character on the Cartoon Network Adult Swim show Metalocalypse."

Gde se sve petljao sa radom :D

Za Deuce nisam ni znala :shy:

To mu je prvi projekat još kad je imao 15 godina! LOL!

"Friedman was born in 1962 and grew up in the Baltimore area; he began playing guitar at age 15 in a band called Deuce, shortly before his family moved to Hawaii."

Hehe, ali od DEUCE nema nitta... bar nitta nisam našla..

Ali evo njegove solo diskografije kome treba:

LINK

E, ti bi mogla najopuštenije da otvoriš neki biznis!!! :D

Inače, preslušao sam Elixir sa Loudspeakera...

Ne mogu da verujem da je Marty pao pod uticaj metalcorea!!!