Helloween

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7S je takođe odličan, samo što on treba od četvrte pesme da se sluša.

Fixed.

Ali da, Gambling i Sinners u vrhu diskografije, bez sumnje. Straight je bio solidan, jedno četiri, pet stvarno odličnih pesama na njemu, ali šta da se radi kada je Helloween ozbiljno digao standard pa to možda i nije dovoljno. :bigblue:

Helloween are one of the most influential and internationally successful acts of the global metal scene and with the release of their 14th studio album due on May 29th, the pumpkin heads are set to further cement their title as the founding fathers of German melodic speed metal.

»My God-Given Right«, the celebratory marker for their impressive 30 year career, is now available for pre-order exclusively via Nuclear Blast athttp://bit.ly/HELLOWEEN-Special

11012810_10153213798803694_6844909798820081142_n.jpg?oh=b072bf336acaa417a2e4f1467dbf7ece&oe=554F9F93

:puke:

Jebote, 90-te su prošle pre skoro 20 godina :udri:

fali im crtica izmedju god i given

Zvanično se i zove "My God-Given Right," samo nema crtice na omotu. Tragično, s obzirom da nema čega nema na omotu.

Martin Häusler comments his recent creation:

“We tried to built a world of ideas, keeping the ”classical HELLOWEEN“ elements, like the pumpkins on the one hand and a complete new look on the other, just like we did it the years before, working on a HELLOWEEN artwork. A first inspiration came from the album title »My God-Given Right« and some of the song titles like ‘Swing Of A Fallen World’, ‘Lost In America’, ‘Battle´s Won’ etc. During my research I stumbled upon the Blockbuster "Day After Tomorrow" and the idea of just leaving the world to the “pumpkins” was born. The most challenging part of this artwork was to have both, the Limited Edition and the 11" Earbook provided with a 3D-Lenticular-cover (a full 3D cover, visible without 3D glasses). That’s the reason the entire artwork was done 'in one piece', using a 3D program…we did not want one of those 'cheap Lenticular-covers, done by converting a 2d-version', but the best possible real 3D result: So don’t get any other versions – this will be a true collector’s item!”

Edited by StarbreakeR

Ne voliš Madmana? Pa meni to glavna pesma albuma :D

Da, nikad nije uspela totalno da me spiči. Nekako mi je meh, šta ja znam.

Anyway, looks goooooood. Četvrti Helloween album koji dočekujem kao fan, svaki put je razlog za radost, i kakav god bio album uvek volim da mu posvetim vremena. Uz to ide i obnavljanje gradiva sa starijim albumima. Biće dobar maj. :rockdevil:

• Upvote 1

Kekeke, da sam ostao fan, ovo bi bio 6 album koji sam dočekao. Odatle sam prešao da igram za Gamma Ray i nisam dočekao poslednjih 5. Vrteo sam Rabbits dosta kad se pojavio, smučio mi se kasnije od bljutavosti. I Dark Ride je njanjav dosta, al' mi je drag jer me navuko na bend. Samo Hansen i Time of the Oath! Metal Jukebox im je peti najbolji album. :D

Ae bre ne seri da nisi slušao Helloween? xD

Zajebavali su te kad su ti preporučili Pink Bubbles, to je govno. Pusti prvi album, Keeper kec, Time of the Oath, onda možeš laganije da pređeš na Insanity and Genious - Land of the Free - Somewhere Out in Space trojac. :wub: