Slayer

Karlo SE

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:rockdevil:

Jebem ti to rep govno, svaki retard moze repati. Plati nesto malo nekom polugladnom profesoru srpskog jezika da mu napise tekst, ubaci 2 takta nekog pop hita 80-tih za beat snimi to sebi i okaci na youtube i kao je faca. Posebno mi idu na zivce one reperice smrdljive... Za muziku tipa slayer, potreban je viseclani bend (ima i oni one man, ali to je kurac), dobri muzicari sa iskustvom. Porediti neki rap i slayer je ludost...

• Downvote 1

Jedna od slika sa Exita...mislim, najbolje govori o atmosferi.

l_72757908c9843323ccf7401964ae13f7.jpg

Ajd, ako neko ima još, ostavite ovde...

Уф која култна екипа у првом реду... Још мало па ће ми и жао бити што нисам ишао...

• 2 weeks later...

Zanimljiv intervju

Noisecreep: You've done a lot of touring with MEGADETH and probably will continue to do so. Are you friends with Dave Mustaine now. Have you put the bitterness of the past behind you?

Araya: He's another human being who lives on this planet, and that's about it. He comes across as a nice guy, but I keep my guard up around him. He's courteous to me and my wife and my kids. So I'm courteous in return.

Noisecreep: Have you had to make any adjustments to your performance post surgery?

Araya: Yeah. I can't headbang anymore. The whole thing's a bum out. Headbanging is a big part of what I did. My singing has improved and my playing has improved. But it's just not the same for me.

Noisecreep: Have you ever caught yourself almost starting to headbang?

Araya: I did it once. The very first show after the surgery. We did the "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" show and we went into the three songs that we did off air. I started headbanging and then realized what I was doing and stopped. And I haven't headbanged since. It's just a bum out, and that's about the only way I can really describe it. To me, being onstage and performing is a big thing. And not headbanging has taken a lot of that away from me. When you've got the kind of relationship that we have as a band — when you put your heart into the performance because that's all you're allowed to do, it's a bum out.

Noisecreep: Are SLAYER working on any new material?

Araya: I don't know. No one has sent me anything in reference to anybody getting together to work on anything. Nobody has sent me that memo yet. So if they're getting together and working on material, I don't know. They're in L.A., I'm in Texas. So we really don't communicate.

Noisecreep: You don't talk when you're not on tour?

Araya: Not really. We've never really communicated, period. We talk and communicate out on the road, but as far as being home, no. It's been like that for a long time. I hate to say that, but it's kind of been like that since the band's inception.

Koliko god voleo Sljer a volim ih kao boga... jebeš ti ovakav bend.