Sepultura

aleksej

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hmm, mislim da Sepultura cak i sa Maxom ne bi mogla da ponovi album kao sto je Beneath the remains ili Arise, ali bi ipak voleo da ih vidim uzivo u staroj postavi.

Total eclipse hides the earth

The night of doom has come

Antichrist soldiers are proclaimed

To send souls to the hell icon_rockdevil.gif

Drummer Igor Cavalera has officially announced his departure from SEPULTURA

In a statement released today (June 12) to the Brazilian media, Igor attributed the split to "artistic incompatibility" with his SEPULTURA bandmates — guitarist Andreas Kisser, bassist Paulo Xisto Pinto Jr. and vocalist Derrick Green.

"I believe my time in SEPULTURA has come to an end," Igor said in the statement. "I have a lot of pride in everything we have done, but I feel that the group's current formation does not meet my expectations as a musician and a person. Since my last tour with SEPULTURA, which took place in Europe in December 2004, I have sensed that my ideas were not compatible with those of the rest of the band.

"I would really like to thank all of the fans that supported me and continue supporting our music. I would also like to thank everybody that worked to make SEPULTURA the band that it had become."

Pametan chovek,Sepultura je u grobu vec odavno(pleonazam,znam)

Pa budući da su ostali loši muzičari sa lošom muzikom i velikim imenom... ne verujem da će odustati od benda i raspasti se. Nemaju ostali gde da odu, a da zapravo odsviraju nešto korektno, ili da zarade kintu.

Znači ostaju još da svakim novim albumom sipaju so na rane fanovima. Svejedno... stara Sepultura je davno mrtva, ko će sada da se potresa...

Иамли би они шта да раде, не брини се. Андреас се ионако доста анагжовао око снимања и продуцирања албума других бендова, али им се ваљда још свира, шта ли.

A koji je to bend Igor naso?

Ex-SEPULTURA Drummer IGOR Joins Forces With 'Death Rapper' NECRO In New Project - June 16, 2006

Former SEPULTURA drummer Igor Cavalera has formed a brand new project with hardcore Brooklyn "death rapper" NECRO. Cavalera had previously appeared on the song "Necrotura" off NECRO's "The Circle of Tyrants" CD.

"The news is that myself and Igor have started a band, we will go into the studio in the next month and record demos," Necro told BLABBERMOUTH.NET. "We have been planning on doing this for months before he even left SEPULTURA, but now that he has left it seems like the perfect time to let people know about this new project we are working on.

"We don't have a band name yet, but we know we want to make some brutal old-school '80s thrash/death metal type of shit in the lines of DEATH, OBITUARY, SLAYER, METALLICA, SEPULTURA, MEGADETH, etc. just to name a few bands that were insane in 1986-1990.

"Igor will be playing drums, obviously, I will be playing all rhythm guitar and some leads, as well as the bass, until I find our Geezer Butler/Cliff Burton. Currently I am that person that can play in that style, so I will handle bass for now. And I will make an attempt at doing the vocals as well. Being I am a highly respected rapper who invented the genres 'death rap' and 'metal hiphop' it shouldn't be an issue, plus for those that just think I am a newjack hiphop guy that doesnt know shit about metal, I was in a band called INJUSTICE when I was just the tender age of 12 years old. I currently have the INJUSTICE 1990 demo online at MySpace. Here is the link for anyone that wants to hear it: www.myspace.com/injustice1990.

"Also you will notice I have a positive quote from Jeff Beccera of POSSESSED on the page who also recently contacted me and we will be working together on my next metal hiphop project, as well as Mark from LAMB OF GOD who reached out to me, too."

"I was 13 years old when that demo was recorded, playing both lead and rhythm guitar, while my brother Ill Bill was playing bass and handling vocals at 17 years old. We had opened for SEPULTURA and OBITUARY at L'Amour [in Brooklyn] when i was 12, and also did many shows opening for bands like NAPALM DEATH at the Cabaret, SADUS, IMMOLATION, BIOHAZARD and LUDACHRIST.

"Not 100% confirmed, but Alex Skolnick [TESTAMENT] should be doing a lot of the leads on this new project, as he did the leads on the track 'Necrotura', which featured Alex, Igor and Matt Harvey from EXHUMED.

"I am funding the whole project out of my own pocket, 'cuz as you might or might not know, I run my own record label, Psycho+Logical-Records, for the past six years, 100% indie and have moved over 200,000+ units of CDs combined with no major label help. So if we can't find a metal label to release this project, we have something to fall back on, but we would prefer a professional experienced full-on metal label to release this project. We shall see.

"For those that wanna hear the metal hiphop songs I did with Jamey and Sean of HATEBREED, John and Trevor of OBITUARY, Igor and more, go to my metal hiphop page on MySpace and you can hear samples: www.myspace.com/necrometalhiphop."

Eto... znate kako, ja ocekujem reunion u toku 2007. nisam bio tako ubedjen u to, ali kad sam procitao kako su se Judas Priest ponovo okupili u originalnoj postavi, siguran sam da ce i Sepultura. Maltene im je identicna situacija...

• 1 month later...

Brazilian thrashers SEPULTURA introduced their new drummer Jean Dolabella (ex-UDORA) last Friday (July 21) at the Vilar de Mouros festival in Portugal. The following report was posted at the band's official web site by the group's bassist, Paulo Xisto Pinto Jr.:

"Last Friday, July 21st, we had our debut with our new drummer Jean Dolabella on the festival Vilar de Mouros in Portugal (about an hour from the city of Porto). It couldn't be better!!! I read that they were expecting about 9,000 people, and ended up with being around 25,000. Was great!!! We got on the stage around 1:40 a.m. and was good to see that we still have a great following in Portugal!!! When Andreas came to introduce Jean for the first time, it seemed to me he was already familiar among the fans for a while. Definitely was a good feeling and did give us lots more of confidence and strength to do a great performance!!! Once more I was happy to step up on the stage and have the chance to share that feeling with our fans!!! Thank you so much Portugal!!! Hope to see you very soon!!!"

SEPULTURA's setlist for the Vilar de Mouros festival in Portugal – Friday, July 21, 2006:

01. Dark Wood Of Error

02. Refuse / Resist

03. Convicted In Life

04. False

05. Dead Embrionic Cells

06. Ostia

07. Crown & Mitter

08. Sepulnation

09. Choke

10. Spit

11. Buried Words

12. Troops Of Doom

13. Beneath The Remains

14. Breed Apart

15. Territory

16. Arise

17. Come Back Alive

18. Roots

uzas.

novi album im je bolji od svakog soulfly-a, a bolji su i od gomile novih govno-metal bendova. period do arise je neponovljiva istorija, nisu totalno sranje kako ljudi ovde pisu. stoji da ne bi trebali da se zovu sepultura, ali to je vec stvar autorskih prava i uslova pod koji su cavalere otisli, na papiru imaju pravo da budu sepultura, po muzici nemaju.

Edited by djuk