Dark Funeral

Narsil

• 3 months later...

Six years after the release of their latest album, the Swedish masters of black metal, DARK FUNERAL, will finally release their new album on June 3rd, 2016 via Century Media Records! It will be entitled “Where Shadows Forever Reign”.

Lord Ahriman comments: “Wow, did 6 years pass already? Time surely flies fast! But you know what, we're back! DARK FUNERAL is back! And in true DARK FUNERAL spirit, like so many times in the past, we continue to push all boundaries musically & bring Black Metal into a new, fresh & dark dimension. This is by far our most professional, technical, dynamic & epic album thus far. And compared to previous albums, each new song offers a unique spirit & identity that is more profound than ever. And whether you like extreme Black Metal or not, I'm sure every fan of Metal will find songs on this album that they can enjoy to its fullest!

Every piece of the new album is combined into total perfection. The music, lyrics, musicianship, artwork & production. The artwork was made by Necrolord and the album was recorded at Dugout Studios with producer Daniel Bergstrand and studio engineer George Nerantzis. And I couldn’t be more satisfied with each and everyones contribution.

_n_zpsk3zwixq3.jpg

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Слика доста вуче на први албум али сумњам да ће музика бити и приближно њему (мада бих ја волео да изненаде и покажу да грешим) узимајући у обзир да је само Ахриман остао од старе екипе.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

we continue to push all boundaries musically & bring Black Metal into a new, fresh & dark dimension

LOL

And whether you like extreme Black Metal or not, I'm sure every fan of Metal will find songs on this album that they can enjoy to its fullest!

To je važno!

Да будем искрен мене највише плаши тај његов цитат - And whether you like extreme Black Metal or not, I'm sure every fan of Metal will find songs on this album that they can enjoy to its fullest! По томе испада да ће направити неку папазјанију из које свако може да извуче нешто за себе па слушао он блек или хеви што би било тешко срање. Или направи блек метал албум или иди у пензију а не оно као за сваког по нешто. Тотално педерска изјава.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Да будем искрен мене највише плаши тај његов цитат - And whether you like extreme Black Metal or not, I'm sure every fan of Metal will find songs on this album that they can enjoy to its fullest! По томе испада да ће направити неку папазјанију из које свако може да извуче нешто за себе па слушао он блек или хеви што би било тешко срање. Или направи блек метал албум или иди у пензију а не оно као за сваког по нешто. Тотално педерска изјава.

Pogresno si ti to shvatio, ne verujem da je tako mislio, nego stoji iza toga da je njegov materijal toliko mocan i dobar da ce moci svako da uziva i da se divi grandioznosti blek metala. :D

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Sasvim solidno zvuči, mogle su gitare malo izraženije biti, žao mi što nema Kaligule, ali novi pevač ga fino menja, možda za nijansu melodičnije zvuči i manje je dijabolično u odnosu na predhodne albume.

• Downvote 1