Saxon

Blackmore

ovo mi je najbolji heavy metal bend posli maidena. i mislim da je jebeno podcijenjen bend! preogromni kraljevi, svo ovo vrime nisu izbacili loš album šta se pokazalo gotovo nemogučim na primjeru drugih starih bendova! jednostavno prejeben heavy metal! i može ih se bez greške ubacit u "important topics" grupu

potpisujem

inache po meni bend koji moze po kvalitetu da se meri sa mejdenima, samo sto nisu pravili toliko komercijalu muziku kao mejdeni, i imaju vise rock prizvuk od maidena, ali da su imali i manje svetlih momenata i to je tacno

Edited by The Trooper

ovi izgleda stvarno planiraju skorije da izdaju novi album...

reche bif da u oktobru treba da izadje singl a u januaru album, ipak nema nekih informacija i najava osim sledece stare najave

http://www.saxon747.com/en/is/main-news/cu...Hash=a86a851a12

Edited by The Trooper

heh, evo i kompletnog apdejta:

SAXON fans have a lot of things to look forward to in the coming months: to start off with, the British metal legends will release their new download single, "Live To Rock", followed by the arrival at the stores of their current studio album, "Into The Labyrinth", as well as major tours to support both releases. So a hot autumn is about to start in a few days' time!

SAXON's new single, "Live To Rock", will be available as an Internet download from October 17, and SAXON will present the track live for the first time during the tour which will take Biff Byford and company alongside MOTÖRHEAD and DANKO JONES through England and Germany in November/December 2008. SAXON's new studio album, "Into The Labyrinth", will be out on January 12, 2009 (Germany: January 9; USA: January 13). February 2009 will see the band embark on another major world tour, only one month after the album release.

"Into The Labyrinth" was recorded at the Twilight Hall in Krefeld, Germany, under the direction of Charlie Bauerfeind. SAXON laid down 13 new songs at BLIND GUARDIAN's studio, starting with monumental opener "Battalions Of Steel" through "Demon Sweeney Todd" and "Valley Of The Kings", which both cover historic events, to the final slide guitar blues track "Coming Home" (fans are already familiar with the electric version of this track from SAXON's "Killing Ground" album).

SAXON is currently still working on an additional 14th track, which will be available exclusively as a download on iTunes from the release date.

"The new material was written in England and at my house in France," Byford explains. "Stylistically, I would describe the album as an even balance between 'Lionheart' and 'The Inner Sanctum', a mix of powerful, in-your-face rock songs and pure heavy metal tracks. We're very happy with the production and proud of 'Into The Labyrinth'."

Aestheticom's Bill Schacht, who has previously directed music videos for DIO, KING DIAMOND, AMON AMARTH, FATAL SMILE, LIBERTY X/REV RUN, ZAKK WYLDE and SISTER SIN, among others, recently completed filming footage for the "Live To Rock" clip.

"Into The Labyrinth" track listing:

01. Battalions Of Steel

02. Live To Rock

03. Demon Sweeney Todd

04. The Letter

05. Valley Of The Kings

06. Slow Lane Blues

07. Crime Of Passion

08. Premonition in D Minor

09. Voice

10. Protect Yourselves

11. Hellcat

12. Come Rock Of Ages (The Circle Is Complete)

13. Coming Home (Bottleneck Version)

2883966839_55e8934bd4.jpg

Nisam ochekivao ovak' brzo album... Cover nije losh, samo mi se lobanja ne svidja.

jednom sam gledao neki spot na televiziji od grupe saxon i tamo su se vozili u nekoj prikolici od nekog kamiona i svirali.pesma me nije nesto odusevila tako da ne verujem da bi mi se saxon svideo
to je "Back On The Streets", danas zvuče malo tvrđe, to kod njih ide s' godinama... :):D pa probaj da najđeš nešto tazije od njih, možda ih i zavoliš ;)

btw. baš me zanima ovaj Sweeney Todd, kako će to da zvuči...

inače ne sumnjam u kvalitet novog albuma, oni ne mogu da omanu... :rockdevil:

jednom sam gledao neki spot na televiziji od grupe saxon i tamo su se vozili u nekoj prikolici od nekog kamiona i svirali.pesma me nije nesto odusevila tako da ne verujem da bi mi se saxon svideo

Nadji albume "Wheels of steel", "Strong arm of the law", "Power and the glory", promenices misljenje

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

То је то. Омот просто вришти МЕТАААААААААААААААААААААЛ... Мало ме позадина и те секире подсећају на омоте од Molly Hatchet. То је бенд са најметалскијим омотима, а метала нису видели у животу.

Kratki offtopic: za Molly Hatchet je omote radio niko drugi do Frank Frazeta.

Знам, једино што су ми ти његови омоти саавршени за неки епски метал бенд, не за Моли Хечет.