Random BM diskusija [If You're a False, Don't Entry]

Zen

Ау не могу да верујем јбт.Није чак ни био матор.Где год се умешао то је морало бити добро.Они албуми Некрофобика би тешко били онолико добри да није он дао свој допринос.Баш бедак!

MILAN TAROT, TI SI OLICENJE ZLA I GLUPOSTI. BEZOBRAZAN SI, LAZES NAROD A SA DJAVOLOM PRAVIS POSLOVE. NISTA STO JE ZAISTA SVETO NIJE SA TOBOM. LJUDI KOJI TRAZE OD TEBE POMOC, TRAZE POMOC OD DJAVOLA I NJEGOVIH DEMONA. KOME POMAZE DJAVO NIJE MU POMOC PRAVA NEGO VARANJE DUSA. TOLIKO LAZI I BEZSMISLICA NIKADA DO SADA NISAM CULA. UZAS KOLIKO SU LJUDI GLUPI I TRAZE OD NJEGA POMOC A NAZIVAJU SEBE KRSCANIMA. ISUS JE IZ TAKVIH ISTJERIVAO DJAVOLE.

:blek:

• Downvote 2

http://www.burzum.or...burzumorg.shtml

" Djordje Petrovic (Serbia): What is your opinion about the geopolitical situation on Balkans? How would you comment on the fact that entire "western" propaganda labeled Serbian people as the "bad guys", while on the other hand it gave whole heart support to Balkans Muslims, from Bosnia to Kosovo, and recently Macedonia as well?

Let us just say that I made plans to run away from prison in 1999 to join the Serbian forces and to fight against the despicable NATO criminals and their Albanian-Turkish Muslim thugs, but my plans were ruined by the fact that the prison system suddenly and without any warnings sent me to another prison a few days earlier than planned.

The geopolitical situation on the Balkans? In short; Yugoslavia didn't kneel and bend over before the kosher rulers of the USA (or is it the "JewSA"?) after the CCCP fell, so the USA, using their tools; the (terrorist organization) CIA and later also NATO ("North Atlantic Terror Organisation" I gather), took its revenge. Today feeble puppet presidents bend over to the USA all over down there, and all the South Slavic peoples suffer from it. "

Edited by Lunar
  • Downvote 1

S druge strane, neko sa nickom Bad_Ass_Skins verovatno nije čuo ni da je frenologija izašla iz mode.

Of course you'd say that. You have the brainpan of a stagecoach tilter.