Horor filmovi

Novaliis

The Beyond :rockdevil:

In 1927, Louisiana's Seven Doors Hotel is the scene of a vicious murder as a lynch mob crucifies and pours quicklime upon an artist named Schweick, whom they believe to be a warlock. The artist's murder opens one of the seven gates of hell, which exist throughout the world and allow the dead to cross into the world of the living. Several decades later, a young woman from New York inherits the hotel and plans to re-open it for business. But her renovation work activates the hell-portal, and soon she and a local doctor find themselves having to deal with living dead, a ghost of a blind girl who seeks to get them to leave the house, a mystic tome called the Book of Eibon that supposedly contains the answers to the nightmare at hand

Stavio sam spoiler za one koji ne zele da citaju o zapletu :da:

Lucio Fulci reditelj-odlican horor iako je prilicno mator,ima bolesnih i ne narocito prijatnih scena ;)

Edited by Full_Metal_Yakuza

The Beyond :rockdevil:

In 1927, Louisiana's Seven Doors Hotel is the scene of a vicious murder as a lynch mob crucifies and pours quicklime upon an artist named Schweick, whom they believe to be a warlock. The artist's murder opens one of the seven gates of hell, which exist throughout the world and allow the dead to cross into the world of the living. Several decades later, a young woman from New York inherits the hotel and plans to re-open it for business. But her renovation work activates the hell-portal, and soon she and a local doctor find themselves having to deal with living dead, a ghost of a blind girl who seeks to get them to leave the house, a mystic tome called the Book of Eibon that supposedly contains the answers to the nightmare at hand

Stavio sam spoiler za one koji ne zele da citaju o zapletu :da:

Lucio Fulci reditelj-odlican horor iako je prilicno mator,ima bolesnih i ne narocito prijatnih scena ;)

Fulci je ziv, mrtav nije. To mu je jedan od boljih. Njegov "Zombi" serijal obozavam, iako priznajem da je najvece i najlepse djubre koje je covek iznedrio.

Ah, silent hill... igra je bila strasna jer je lik bio nesposoban za kretanje ( kao i u resident evil-u ). Ne mozes da se normalno okrenes i izletis iz sobe pune zombija, a ne, ne ide to tako, moras da optrcis pola sobe i zaokrenes kao kamion, dok se oni priblizavaju :lol:

Film mi se svideo doduse, onako, pogledao sam ga s uzivanjem, ali nije nista mega ( sto i nije toliko lose ). Jakobove merdevine ( Jacob's Ladder ) je takodje kul, takodje povezan ( odatle su "maznuli" one kreature bez ruku i nogu, a bogami i bili inspirisani za pricu za silent hill ).