Last.fm

Apeiron

“Songs that help us through tough times while working out our salvation”

• PuritySheExperi said...

This girl will wait

6 months ago I played a whole set of songs for Mary, whome I was searching for a long time and couldn't see, couldn't understand Her, couldn't find Her in my heart.

I don't remember the whole list, i erased it because at the time I didn't want to do anything i felt the desire to do.

Among them there were

Woven Hand- Ain't no sunshine

Bob Dylan- Shelter form the storm and Absoultley Sweet Marie

Smog- River Guard

Marissa Nadler- Stallions, Yellow lights (which I regret I played to Her)

PJ Harvey- Horses in my dreams

Mark Lanegan- Creeping coastline of lights

Maria Taylor- Song beneath the song

Joseph Arthur- In the sun

And then I was stuck playing Mick Harvey- Out of time man a lot of times :D

After that i started to pray the rosary and in the course of this a BEAUTIFUL SERENE PERFECT LIGHT aborbed my whole body and this lasted throughout the day. I came to a priest a few days after and he said, "I had the most intense thought of you on wednesday". And it was wednesday when this happened.

I had some even more intense supernatural sensations afterwords. And the thing is I think it all in a way started after reading fr Seraphim Rose text found on this page. So thank you for this strange connection. Ubelievable as it is and it is...

One day if i'll understand what's happening i might share the whole experience.

THANK YOU UNKNOWN GIRL for putting up this page.

Edited by Bourbon Princess
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

ако ради у флешу, могуће да је до тога. као што рекох:

опет флеш багује к'о ненормалан, редовно ми укочи када пребацим на страницу која га масовно користи (фејсбук, тјуб...).

sređivali su nešto, pisalo je na system status stranici, zato nije radilo skroblovanje

kad se prošli put tako utrostručilo sve skroblovano u tom periodu, nije se vratilo na staro, tj. ostao je taj trostruki broj skroblova zabeležen kod svakoga