Death / Grind - noviteti

F4R15

koji prolecni combo jebem ti boga

Sulphur Aeon

Sulphur Aeon's second studio album, "Gateway To The Antisphere", is scheduled to be released in spring 2015 in cooperation between Imperium Productions and Ván Records. The album contains 11 tracks (9 songs plus intro and outro) and will be released on CD, LP and as digital download. News on the exact physical formats to be revealed in the following weeks. The album was produced by Simon Werner who was already resonsible for the sound of the previous recordings of the band. The mindblowing cover artwork (with the emphasis on "art") was done again by Ola Larsson.

Scythian

High on alien lichen, nine tracks deep, and caught in a world of dystopian nightmare, Scythian's second full-length album, Hubris In Excelsis, is complete and being prepared for release via Hells Headbangers.

"This is the album that almost killed us," says founding guitarist A. Von Moller. "Against the tides of trend and adversity, we created an work that would represent our own battles and our music as we wanted to hear it. We're proud to return with nine punishing anthems and tales of human folly - Hubris in Excelsis."

Recorded and engineered by Greg Chandler (Esoteric / Priory Studios) and mastered by Leon Macey (Mithras / Dreaming Studios), Hubris In Excelsis marks the transformation of a little-known UK band into a serious contender. Heavily inspired by apocalyptic science fiction, morbid poetry, and the unlikely mix of Sodom, Bathory and Angelcorpse, Scythian has taken yet another stride into unknown territory.

"The name Scythian was never meant to chain us to a singular period or people in history," says frontman S. Vrath. "We regard it as a metaphor, a connotation to a fierce and untamable spirit. With Hubris in Excelsis, we dive ever deeper into the essence of this force – into the metaphysical and beyond. Scythian is not about standing still; it is about discovery - hubris - and the fatally impending nemesis."

Release date for Hubris In Excelsis, as well as cover and tracklisting will be announced shortly.

kacio sam ja to na nekoj drugoj temi,ali niko nije konstatovao. fenomenalan album. meni zvuce kao mesavina kasnijeg deatha,deceaseda i mozda nocturnusa kad vec spomenu. ima i rush obrada.

Edited by Goxy

Ocajan artwork, Leprosy za one najsiromasnije.

Potpuno nebitno kakav je omot,vazno je ono sto dolazi sa diska a to po svemu sudeci po pesmama koje su dosada procurele,obecava da ce biti ubedljivo najbolji album 2015!To je izdanje koje sa nestrpljenjem iscekujem!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Je li pao preorder?

NIje,ima jos vremena do kraja aprila,mada koliko se po forumima prica i kolika masa ljudi ima nameru da kupi cd,bilo bi mi bolje da pozurim.Jeste da je totalni rip off, Death ali nije sramota napraviti omaz najvecem death metal bendu!A i ja nemam problem da neki bend zvuci i da ga uporedjuju sa nekim slavnim prethodnikom,jer bih u protivnom, masu odlicnog starog i novog thrash i death metala ne bi ni slusao!

koji prolecni combo jebem ti boga

Sulphur Aeon

Sulphur Aeon's second studio album, "Gateway To The Antisphere", is scheduled to be released in spring 2015 in cooperation between Imperium Productions and Ván Records. The album contains 11 tracks (9 songs plus intro and outro) and will be released on CD, LP and as digital download. News on the exact physical formats to be revealed in the following weeks. The album was produced by Simon Werner who was already resonsible for the sound of the previous recordings of the band. The mindblowing cover artwork (with the emphasis on "art") was done again by Ola Larsson.

i prva pesma

Edited by Goxy
  • Upvote 1

u odsustvu arghoslent-a,ovo je mozda nesto najpribliznije toj genijalnosti. secam se da sam overio ep i solidno bese,a u maju album prvenac.

May 5th, 2015 will see the full-length debut from Minnesota's House of Atreus.

Side A

1. Trenches of Fortune

2. Messenger of a Shaken Host

3. Throne of Chariots

4. Oresteia - The Unforgotten Scorns

Side B

5. Heir to the Crown of Sodom

6. Beasts of Antiquity

7. Veiled in Dignities of Wrath

8. The River Black

489488.jpg

do jaja, na svakih nekoliko nedelja meni tako dođe pa se zapitam kad će Arghoslent opet nešto da uradi :haha: tako da će se i ovo overiti sigurno

slicno se i ja tako zapitavam ali za grand belial's key, hoce li ikada snimiti nesta novo. status im je jos na aktivan,presli iz drakkara u WTC ali od njih ni traga ni glasa. boli ih uvo,rokaju samo reizdanja.