Metallica

lemmy sixx

Imam neke butlege od metalike kao i skoro sve demoe sa drugog i treceg albuma,kao i demoe od pre kill em all-a.

Zanimaju me butlezi 1982-1986,imam nesto da ponudim kao i trazim nesto pa ako je neko iz beograda ili mu nije tesko da svrati..

Mozemo da se vidimo.Ajd uzdravlje thrash ekipo.

Snimite sta sam nasao na netu

"On the 4-track TEAC we recorded a demo of three songs: Hit the Lights , Killing Time (from the Irish band SWEET SAVAGE), and Let It Loose (from the British band SAVAGE). We had heard that Saxon was gonna be playing the Whisky in Hollywood. So I went over to the club with our demo, and as I was walking up, I run into Tommy Lee and Vince Neil from Motley Crue (who I was taking pictures for at the time.) They said 'Hey Ron, what's up?'. I told them that Saxon was doing a gig at the Whisky and I wanted to try to get my band to open up for them. They said, 'Yeah, we were gonna open up for them but we're getting too big to open. Come on in and I'll introduce you to the chick that does the booking'. So I dropped off the tape and she called me back the very next day, I remember her telling me, 'You guys are pretty good... you remind me of this local band called Black'n'Blue. Anyway, she said 'Saxon is scheduled to play two nights; we're gonna have RATT open for them the first night and your band can open the second night'. So we actually have Motley Crue to thank for getting us that gig, which was a major break for us back then. It was Metallica's third show. We actually played two shows that night opening for Saxon."...

mart '82...

E da si ti ziva i zdrava, to rade svake godine, tj, svakog snimanja albuma. To im je klasika da izadju iz studija i vide zasto sve to rade jer kad vide XXXXX fanova onda im je jasno da ce biti para od tog mucenja u studiju icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

pa u tom slucaju uopste ne moraju da lupaju glavu oko novih pesama, vec samo objave reizdanje st. angera sa bonus obradama i ima da ide ko alva icon_smile.gif

Jebote koliko glupih ljudi ima na ovom svetu pa to nije normalno

Exit je najbolji festival na svetu? Počeću da plačem odma

Najverovatnije to je napisao neki ludak koji je pušten iz neke zatvorske ludnice pa je usput svratio na exit i oduševio se icon_smile.gif