Metallica

lemmy sixx

Ne, Ride the Lightning je fenomenalan album.

DM je solidan.

Endgame je govno.

Не, Рајд д Лајтнинг је феноменалан албум. Ендгејм је одличан албум. ДМ је, нећу рећи срање, али албум који је превише обичан. Мени лично делује као покушај поновног снимања Блек албума.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=164187

On some METALLICA fans' concern that the band's collaborative album with Lou Reed, "Lulu", will sound nothing like the METALLICA they know and love:

Hetfield: "It's definitely different. This is not the new METALLICA studio record. This is 'Lulu'. And that's why we named it 'Lulu' — it's not METALLICA [and] it's not Lou Reed; it's us together making something called 'Lulu'. I'm sure there's some METALLICA fans that will think that 'This is the new METALLICA record. I don't like it. I'm scared.' And it's not. This is a project that was presented to us that we wanted to challenge ourselves with. I mean, there's some great riffs on there. There's not a lot of singing from me on it. [it's] Lou and his lyrics, with us writing background music for Lou. So that's what we did. There will be fans that it will be difficult for them to understand, but we can't stop being METALLICA, we can't stop exploring what we wanna do as an artist. We don't like limiting ourselves. But we're not doing it just to mess with the fans; that's for sure. If they don't like it, wait until the next record where we're fully focused on METALLICA, which we're actually writing right now."

On whether there are any plans for METALLICA and Lou Reed to take their collaboration on the road:

Hetfield: "We would love to do some shows — I don't know how many, I don't know where. How many can we do together? It doesn't need to be 20 shows and it doesn't need to be one show — somewhere in the middle there, I think, to give everyone a taste of it and just see what it's like. It's an intense record and Lou has stated that he doesn't know if he can do the whole thing. But I think he will and I think he certainly can. It's a very unique concept — it's not a METALLICA concert; it's not anthem rock whatsoever. This is kind of lonely... It's like one-person music, in a way… for me. I don't need to listen to it with other people; it distracts me, actually. I like listening to it by myself. So it will be probably small, dark places. [Laughs] Like my mind. [Laughs]"

Tako.

• Upvote 2

Odličan post. Ali znajući da je ovo yumetal, nećemo moći da stavimo tačku na rasprave koje će tek da se pokrenu. :bigblue:

Mada bih voleo da svi lepo pročitaju post, neki možda moraju i dvaput da pročitaju da bi razumeli. Ovo nije Metallica album i nećemo ga porediti sa ranijim izdanjima. Ako nam se dopadne, super. Ako nam se ne dopadne, ništa zato, ionako nije Metallica album.

Em je sranje zestoko em ima tako fegetsko ime da je to strasno. A gde nadjose od svih muzicara Lou Reed-a uber smaraca u svakom pogledu. To govori koliko su oni prsli. Droga pojela mozak vise nego Mustejnu koliko god to neverovatno zvucalo.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1