tema za pedere i dukatlije (random)

KRANG

a_Joachin_Phoenix.jpg

Odlazi u hopere

Am... verovatno ste čuli novi The Phoenix Case info..

Msm da je iz TV Revije ovo:

Glumac Joaquin Phoenix se užurbano prirpema za početak svoje muzičke karijere a njegov prvi album produciraće P. Diddy. Iako je Phoenix dobio pohvale za ulogu u filmu ‘Walk The Line’, biografskom ostvarenju o životu Johnny Cash-a, on je odlučio da se okrene drugačijem muzičkom pravcu.

Hollywood Reporter navodi da će Casey Affleck dokumentovati početak hip hop karijere poznatog glumca i da će snimiti njegov prvi koncert u Las Vegasu. Phoenix-ov brat takođe glimac, River Phoenix, bio je zainteresovan za muziku i svirao je u bendu Aleka’s Attic sve do smrti 1993. godine.

Edited by johndoe

daj još tekstova iz te tv revije

nema potrebe brte...

Evo ti snimak sa prvog certa

neki hip hobo stajl :lol: :lol:

evo i interview

ovaj: "Why are you laughing at me?" deo je jako bolan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z-kzE1eHls...feature=related

Edited by johndoe

joaquin_phoenix_5234618.jpg

FASCINATING FACT 516

ROGER LOVE, the voice coach who trained JOAQUIN PHOENIX and REESE WITHERSPOON for new movie WALK THE LINE, also helped EARTH, WIND + FIRE, THE JACKSON 5 and THE BEACH BOYS hit the high notes.

joaquin_phoenix_5234621.jpg

FASCINATING FACT 1775

Celebrities including SALMA HAYEK, JOAQUIN PHOENIX, MARIAH CAREY and NICK LACHEY are to show off their painting skills when they help decorate a series of life-size Labrador dog statues to be displayed around Aspen, Colorado. As well as promoting the Aspen Filmfest, the auction of the exhibits will fund the festival's youth education programme.

joaquin_phoenix_5234623.jpg

FASCINATING FACT 4625

Actor JOAQUIN PHOENIX showed his support for the Hollywood writers strike when he gave his acceptance speech at Tuesday's (08Jan08) People's Choice Awards using cue cards to deliver his message - but he appeared to have spelled his own name wrongly, with the cards reading 'Joaqin'.

JOAQUIN PHOENIX has addressed reports his rap career is all part of an elaborate hoax, insisting he is serious about pursuing a hip-hop career. A source told EW.com that Phoenix's shambolic performance in a Las Vegas nightclub last month (Jan09), which was caught on film by brother-in-law Casey Affleck, was all part of an "art project" prank.

The star admits the short gig wasn't his best work - but is adamant he intends to follow up on his hip-hop ambitions.

He says, "There's not a hoax. Might I be ridiculous? Might my career in music be laughable? Yeah, that's possible, but that's certainly not my intention."

And the former actor, who announced his retirement from Hollywood in October (08), is convinced he would have sparked negative criticism no matter how good his debut was.

He adds: "My experience afterward was I had a lot of dudes come up and say, 'We really respect you for doing it, putting yourself out there, and going with it.' Because I think true hip-hop heads know that it's hard, it's going to be a hard transition, and people are going to be lining up just to make fun of me."

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/artic...%20joke_1093770

Band Photo: Dog Fashion Disco

Sins Metal News reports: DOG FASHION DISCO will be reuniting on Friday, September 12th at the Ottobar in Baltimore, MD for a one-off show. The band will be celebrating the release of their new DVD entitled DFDVD Vol. II and a rarities CD entitled Beating A Dead Horse, To Death….Again. For the show, the band’s lineup will consist of vocalist Todd Smith, drummer John Ensminger, bassist Steven Mears, keyboardist Jeff Siegel, and guitarist Jasan Stepp.

:(