'bem ti život

ManiaC

• 4 weeks later...

Nene, ja volim ove pametne Jevreje iz dijaspore, te cigojniste iz Izraela ne volim. Si ga vido kaki je crn isti ko musli? Nisu tu čista posla. 

Lepo kaže u klipu onaj beli dekica, može biti stoka i ako je Jevrej, a može i goy da bude visok level, jevrejstvo nije garancija kvaliteta.

Sviđa mi se baš kod njega i što ne tvrdi da su svi ljudi jednaki, nego naglašava ovu distinkciju iznad. Znači pametan čovek, diskriminiše po rasi a ne religiji... 🤠

Onaj licemer što priča kako je mišljenje Boga da su Jevreji odabrani narod, a on eto šta će nego da prati mišljenje Boga, taj je najgori, ništa bolji nije od bezumnog Muslija.

Edited by Demon Seed

• 1 month later...

EXDOLL is a leading manufacturer of silicone sex dolls in China. Founded in 2013, EXDOLL produces around 5,000 TPE (modified thermoplastic elastomers material) and silicone dolls every year, priced from 300 to 3000 USD. Sold both locally and overseas, the company's products account for about half of the 5,000 to 6,000 sex dolls sold annually in China. Customers can choose their doll's eye and skin color and even give specifications for pubic hair, which is attached to the dolls by hand at the factory. Once the dolls are made, they're shipped off in coffin-like cardboard boxes, their heads and genitals separated from their bodies for users to assemble themselves. Currently, the company's most popular model among Chinese customers is UT145, who, at 145 centimeters tal, has the proportions of a grown woman but the stature of the average 10-year-old Chinese girl. There are also full-size dolls with a similar weight to a real woman, male sex dolls, and 100-centimeter-tall "dream girl" dolls popular due to their lighter weight.

May be an image of 1 person

May be an image of 1 person

No photo description available.