Atheist

Aleara

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
juce nsam preslusao piece of time,odusevio sam se.posle toga preslusao sam ga jos 5 puta,zaista fenomeni

extra bend,ali neshvaćen za ono vreme....kao i cynic. Mene svaki aranžman Atheista oduševljava. Prvi album je ok, ali elements, taj album mi je monumentalan.

Ono Atheist je veoma zanimljiv bend , ja josh gledam Unquestionable Presence kao stvarno remekdelo death metala. Stvarno poseban album, mada neznaci da ce svima da se svidi. Sva tri albuma od njih su odlichna i svaki je poseban na svoj nacin, sad mi je malo Vlladimir preko PP malo otovrio oci oko necega, tako da mozda ako neko voli vishe Jazz oijrentisanu stranu death metala, mozda ce vishe da mu se svidi Elements, mada sve je to stvar ukusa.

Najvaznija stvar je da sva tri albuma kidaju ali po meni Unquestionable Presence je zakon. :)

• 1 month later...

Vocalist Kelly Shaefer of the reactivated seminal technical metal pioneers ATHEIST has issued the following update:

"[i'm] heading to Atlanta next Friday to jam with ATHEIST drummer and my best friend Mr. Steve Flynn, this wil mark the first time we have written together since 1991's 'Unquestionable Presence'. So I am curious how it will sound. I know it will be sick, there is a formula that me and Flynn have that automatically sounds like ATHEIST...so it will be fun to hear what it will sound like. And who knows? If it it goes well...?? We will see what happens."

Niko ne komentarishe ovo? :)

"[...]With that said we ALSO intend on celebrating the 20th anniversary of ‘Piece of Time’ [ATHEIST's debut album] release with a bunch of shows in 2009 in Europe and the U.S., A live DVD and now a brand new set of ATHEIST’s metal puzzles for your confusing enjoyment, of course. We will keep you posted on all of the details as they happen. Hold on to your brains, fuckers!

Promoters and labels, contact [email protected] to book shows or show interest in helping us take the record to the people who made us![...]"

!

Edited by Vajar

mislim da su svi oni ostali u muzici, i kapiram da ce albumi biti dobri jel su pod 1 kraljevi i prvi koji su tako nesto svirali i pod 2, nastavili da sviraju i prate tokove tako da novi albumu nece zvuceti kao da je snimljen 1993.

bar se nadam da ce tako biti :D