Immortal & Abbath

Frankenchrist

odnosno,hteo sam da prosirim i na jos slabo istrazene terene guranja noge u vaginu..

da ne pomisle ljudi da u vaginu mogu da guraju samo ono sto im sugerishu crkva,patrijarh,sinod, Vojislav Koshtunica i Tesha Teshanovic

Sinod je uvek bio i biće za guranje svega i svačega u vaginu, pogotovo kozju!

Kultni video Immortala iz 1993, uživo u Bergenu. Na ovoj svirci su po nekoj priči, prisustvovali i članovi Emperor-a, Mayhem-a, Hades Almighty-ja...

http://rapidshare.com/files/128301955/Immortal_-_Bergen_1993_by_DarkBattM14.mpg.001.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/128298685/Immortal_-_Bergen_1993_by_DarkBattM14.mpg.002.html

i nabavite hj split da džojnujete fajlove.

o7ptap.jpg

Hahaha, specijalno izdanje za Sinove Americke Tame:

The "Blashyrkh Limited Edition Bag" version of "All Shall Fall" includes:

* Digipak version of "All Shall Fall"

* Logo t-shirt (size of your choice)

* Abbath's replica battle axe in the form of a stainless steel pendant

* Four buttons

* Double-sided poster

* Special black IMMORTAL plastic bag

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

slusao sam veceras Live In Pennsauken iz dvehiljadite godine i to je valjda jedan od najgorih nastupa immortala.na svakoj pesmi odjednom nema gitare,pa pauziraju 2-3 minuta,pa zvuk ni za kurac nije i ko slag na tortu posle seste pesme abbath govori 'sorry,we are not alowed to play anymore' :haha: da sam bio tamo posteno bi se nadrkao...elem valjalo bi pogledati immortal sledece godine,najvise mi se svidja postava bendova na metal kampu ali bih opet vise voleo otici u nemacku,jos bolje ako bi immortal dosao na party san.to bi bila najbolja opcija..

Edited by dimmu1

Evo jedan intervju:

Christopher Porter of the Washington Post Express recently conducted an interview with Demonaz of Norwegian black metallers IMMORTAL. A couple of excerpts from the chat follow below.

Washington Post Express: How is your tendonitis? Can you play any guitar these days?

Demonaz: I play guitar every day, and I make songs. I'm working on my solo project, on Nuclear Blast,that will come the beginning of next year. Yeah, I play guitar everyday — I play 10 minutes here and maybe have a break, then maybe playfor 15 minutes. I can't do that hard picking for an hour in a row. If Ihad to rehearse every day with the band, or every second day ... I willhurt myself. I can play the solos and everything with the speed, butafter 10 minutes my arm is like, "OK, you have to take a break." It'schronic; I will always have the problem, maybe. But it's got muchbetter the last [few] years. ... But it's been a long time since thishappened, and for me and Abbath, the most important thing is tokeep the band together. ... When I got my problems, instead of takingon a new guitar player, we had Abbath to take over the guitar and we found a new bass player instead so that we could still work together. Because me and Abbath, at that time if we were to separate, none of us could do IMMORTAL, because this is the vision we had together. I can't do this without me and I cannot do this without him.

Washington Post Express: Abbath was married to your sister, and then they got divorced. Did that situation play any role in IMMORTAL's break?

Demonaz: No, never. There was no problem. They separated as friends. ... It sounds quite strange, but Abbathand I have never had any serious issues and never had any arguments orproblems that would hurt the band in any way. Even I really don'tunderstand why it is like that.

Washington Post Express: So, why the long break between IMMORTAL albums?

Demonaz:Everything got too much routine, and that band became — everybodyexpected something. The industrial side of being in a band — where therecord label's demanding you to do things and management wants you togo on tour, we felt the spark and the spirit were slowly drifting awaya little. Things were not going up, even if you had a really big albumlike "Sons of Northern Darkness". And we had a lot of offers,but to just go on tour and tour and tour — there was something missing.I'll be the first one to admit, just before this [hiatus], me and Abbathdidn't hang together so much at this time and we were drifting a littleapart. I think that was natural because of what happened. We did the "At the Heart of Winter", "Damned in Black" and "Sons of Northern Darkness" without me [playing guitar], and still there were little problems with [other band] members. I think [me and Abbath]were drifting a little apart — if we didn't see that at the time, I cansee that now. ... Everything on the outside looked good for everyone,but internally it started to lose the spirit a little. We never talkedabout it, and [then] he said, "Maybe we need to take a break to savethe band, and we can take it up again when we want to." That was whatwe decided to do. We never felt like the band should be out playingMonday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday just to get bread on the table. IMMORTAL is not a factory, it's not a job for us — it's a band, and a band needs the spirit. ... [Then] me and Abbathstarted to write again and we did the [side] project and we wanted todo the I album [during] the break. ... It was a big relief for us.After 13 years, just to let your band go. ... I think that was reallygreat for us, and we could be objective toward the band for the firsttime in our lives. IMMORTAL has been everything to us since westarted it. I think a lot of other bands should do the same: Don't goout on tour and burn yourself up and destroy your band totally. I thinkit's better, at least for us. We never let IMMORTAL become our job. ... It's like Abbath said, "If we have to take other jobs to save the band, that's good." So we did that ... in the break.

Washington Post Express: IMMORTAL has never been a political band, but some of your words on "All Shall Fall" feel like they are addressing contemporary situations, such as war. Is this a political album in some way?

Demonaz:Not really. I'm not big influenced by politics or religion. I try notto get too much influence from the world of politics or the TV. But theapocalypse is a thing I've always been influenced by. It's [about]apocalyptic visions as seen from a Nordic perspective — how I wanted itto look, how I want to stand on the mountain and see [the world] falldown and still have my pride. It's a little cliche, but it does it forus.

• 4 weeks later...

Pitchfork je do sada objavio dosta BM recenzija, od metala samo BM vole. :D

http://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/13044-absu/

http://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/11584-assassins-black-meddle-pt-1/

A http://pitchfork.com/features/show-no-mercy/7684-show-no-mercy/ , Show no Mercy je bio fantastichan odeljak za informacije o metalu.

Edited by Lunar

Pitchfork je do sada objavio dosta BM recenzija, od metala samo BM vole. :D

http://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/13044-absu/

http://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/11584-assassins-black-meddle-pt-1/

A http://pitchfork.com/features/show-no-mercy/7684-show-no-mercy/ , Show no Mercy je bio fantastichan odeljak za informacije o metalu.

da,da,ali mislim da je ovo prvi put da kace recenziju nekog Nuclear Blast benda...a od metala najvise drone vole btw.