ManOwaR

Protagonist

Manowar je band koji ću dočekati za desetak dvadesetak godina u svom lepom Paklu. Jedva čekam da ih vidim jer spremam im godinama toliko toga za mučenje i oni će mi biti najpočasniji gosti. Najebaće ko poslednje đane pa ćemo onda da vidimo koliko su jaki. :twisted:

Jaki su kao najjaci celik, jer su pronasli njegove tajne!

Hell is calling we cannot be denied,

Fly to the blackness of the storm,

We must die to be reborn!!!

Kraljevi METALA.

Boro, za ovo ti sledi krcag piva kad se sretnemo!!!

Death to the false ones, dance on the string

'till the blood on your sword is the BLOOD OF THE KING!!!

Imam li kakav bonus ako kažem da su BOGOVI metala?

Mleko se s pivom meriti ne moze!!! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Al' da su bogovi, jesu!!!

Manowar je band koji ću dočekati za desetak dvadesetak godina u svom lepom Paklu. Jedva čekam da ih vidim jer spremam im godinama toliko toga za mučenje i oni će mi biti najpočasniji gosti. Najebaće ko poslednje đane pa ćemo onda da vidimo koliko su jaki. :twisted:

Jaki su kao najjaci celik, jer su pronasli njegove tajne!

Hell is calling we cannot be denied,

Fly to the blackness of the storm,

We must die to be reborn!!!

smile.gif Jaki su oni toliko da liče na Himena! Poruči im od mene da paze šta rade, jer kad mi dopadnu šaka ovde u Paklu najebaće ko najgore đane, baš zato što se ovde na ovom svetu toliko ku*če! :twisted::evil::twisted:

A i ti ćeš bogami loše da se provedeš pošto citiraš bajke koje loše utiču na decu. :twisted:

Paklenko ne zajebavaj. Ocisticu radijatore sa tobom. Ako mislis da pljujes po kraljevima onda otvori temu i nemoj ovde da pises (to vazi i za ostale).

PS: Neverujem u pakao i Satanu jer je on lik iz biblije. Biblija je hriscansko sranje. Perun is my god.

Jebo si im kevu sa ovim, napred podrzavam te biggrin.gifa:

Paklenko ne zajebavaj. Ocisticu radijatore sa tobom. Ako mislis da pljujes po kraljevima onda otvori temu i nemoj ovde da pises (to vazi i za ostale).

PS: Neverujem u pakao i Satanu jer je on lik iz biblije. Biblija je hriscansko sranje. Perun is my god.

Ne veruj, ne veruj... ali srešćemo se mi za nekoliko desetina godina! :twisted: Veruj u Peruna, to ti vadi stvar da ne budem toliko kivan na tebe, pošto mi je dobar ortak. Mada mi kaže da ga smaraš pošto ga često prizivaš za vreme svoje velike nužde o Manowaru. Rekoh, Manowar je najebao!

• 1 month later...

POSLEDNJI ALBUM MANOWAR-A

The waiting has an end - the new album shall be released this June!! But due to rumors, it is said that it may be the last Album of the Kings of Metal.

The album is called "The Last March" icon_sad.gif and will contain the following tracks:

1. Ride in Victory (6:21)

2. The last March of the Kings (5:19)

3. Northern Battlefields (5:40)

4. Forever More (4:52)

5. We stay strong (8:55)

6. In the land of Snow and Ice (6:10)

7. Into Valhalla (9:29)

8. Final Battle (17:11)

Album ce biti ispracen bonus DVD-om, sa snimcima snimanja albuma i josh ponecim a najavljeno je da ce booklet biti ogroman, sa iscrpnom istorijom i slicno...

Ako je ovo zaista zadnji album onda cu MORATI da putujem na neki njihov koncert, buduci da bi mi to bila poslednja prilika...

ovo je prvi njihov album za koji ne mogu da kazem - "Jedva cekam"...

fuck...

Edited by Marko, Mon_a[MOR]e

The latest manowar album „The last March“ was said to be released this very year – full off epical tracks such as “The last march of the Kings”, “Final Battle” or “Ride in victory”…News that struck like a bombshell! – and despite of the Date 1st of April – many fans believed in this news, it was even published on other Metal Sites!

In this place I want to point out, that this News story was 100% cooked up! It was the April fool’s trick from the evil evil Webthor to the true fans of Heavy Metal! But was it only a joke? No, it wasn’t… for me it was rather the the experience of a dream, although only fictitious.

Don’t get me wrong: in no way I want to have the last Manowar release, - that was only the mean part of the joke – but I’d wish to have a new album made for the fans, not for record labels, television or for the charts and their audience…. An album full of epic – in the style of “Dawn of Battle” maybe. An album which would have come up to my – as a representative Manowar Fan – expectations. Epical bombast songs, one or two ballads ant that’s it!

The News caused an incredibile reaction – and I didn’t recieve one without the words: “This will be such a great album!” To shorten it: An album in this style would burst every Manowar fans heart! It would make us forget all the “Top of the Pops” excursions! It would prepare a place for the Kings that they deserve, as best Metal Band of all time! At least me – and I’m sure quite a lot of our Readers – are 100% convinced that an album of this kind would be the way to immortality for Manowar! Manowar.ch isn’t a little meaningless Fansite, there are many people from big magazines among our readers and even the bandmembers themselves read it. My April fool’s trick might cause nothing, but maybe it showed what the fans really want. Who knows, maybe some people in Auburn are thinking about that right in this very moment. The new album isn’t done yet.

This, dear reader, doesn’t represent the opinion of a record label or of a comercial music fan or of an paid jounalist. Only the opinion of a Manowar Fan, who did every possible thing for the band over the last 12 years – and still does! And who doesn’t expect anything from this news, but to make someone think about it...

ISKRENO icon_da.gificon_da.gificon_da.gif