Satyricon

Teodosije

Ja sam gledao na youtube.com spot,gledah ga samo jednom,ali tripujem da sam video neko smrkanje icon_confused.gif Neka neko pogleda ako hoce,pa neka izvesti.

Inace,sinoc sam bas lecio malo zivce napete uz album...Novi favorit mi je Rite of our cross.

Ja sam gledao na youtube.com spot,gledah ga samo jednom,ali tripujem da sam video neko smrkanje icon_confused.gif Neka neko pogleda ako hoce,pa neka izvesti.

Ne znam ja za smrkanje ali one tamo lizu sto ? icon_confused.gif ?

Mozda ono sto je ostalo icon_biggrin.gif

Blistering.com: Are you comfortable with the primitive black metal style SATYRICON has taken up?

Frost: "I'm very comfortable with it. I think that SATYRICON has moved in the direction that is right for us and we can do the heaviest work. The style of music that we're doing now is closer to the original black metal of the '80s and our earlier stuff and of course, we have given it a very SATYRICON touch and have done something very unique to it. I don't view it as modern and [all that] detached from general black metal expression. That's mostly done by people who haven't done their history lessons I guess. I like that kind of music, I like more rock 'n' roll based black metal like BATHORY and CELTIC FROST and I definitely like the very strong, dark substance that has found its place in SATYRICON's music. In the later years, SATYRICON sounds far more black and refined that we ever have before."

Blistering.com: What was the goal when you and Satyr headed into the studio to record "Now, Diabolical"?

Frost: "To create really good and powerful songs. We felt that we have started to discover how to do things with 'Volcano'. We had started to put to focus writing songs and making them as powerful as possible. We wanted to take the concept of that to its fullest extent on 'Now, Diabolical' and we were 100% focused on writing good, powerful songs. Each song represents a main idea that is supposed to be permeating all of the different parts that makes up the respective songs. Doing something like that calls for simplicity and rigidity, but also makes the songs come true as a very wholesome unit with power and strong identity. There is no doubt in our mind that this is the right way of doing it. When I listen to the songs now, I feel how nice the energy flows through the songs; I understand it was a very wise move indeed. All of those different tempo changes we had on some of the songs on our earlier albums…"

Venom...? Bathory...?

Frost da uzme kredit za stan?

da da..

Za jebache sa brzim konekcijama evo vam link :

http://metal.4qradio.com/

Postavljen je video interview uzet na Download festivalu...tu se nalazi interview sa sledecim bendovima :

DRAGONFORCE

THROWDOWN

OPETH

HATEBREED

CRADLE OF FILTH

STRAPPING YOUNG LAD

DEVILDRIVER

BLEEDING THROUGH

SATYRICON

36 CRAZYFISTS