Satyricon

Teodosije

• 2 weeks later...

Evo 2 Interesantne vesti:

SATYRICON's 'Now, Diabolical' To Receive Vinyl Release - July 14, 2006

Deepsend Records has announced plans to issue SATYRICON's "Now, Diabolical" album on vinyl this fall. This limited-edition pressing of 666 hand-numbered copies will be issued on gatefold LP with three exclusive colors of wax.

The label has already started taking pre-orders for "Now, Diabolical" via their online store as the projected release date is in early September.

To pre-order SATYRICON's "Now, Diabolical" LP, visit www.deepsend.com.

As previously reported, SATYRICON will reissue their 1999 album, "Rebel Extravaganza", on July 25. The record will be remixed and feature three bonus tracks: "Nemesis Divina (Clean Version Mix)" and "Blessed From Below (Melancholy Oppression Longing)", as well as a cover of SARCOFAGO's "I.N.R.I."

SATYRICON's latest album, "Now, Diabolical", debuted at No. 2 on the national Norwegian chart and also charted in Sweden and Finland. The CD sold around 1,700 copies in the United States in its first week of release — around one-tenth of the total number of units (15,000) shifted by the band's last effort, "Volcano", which came out in the U.S. in 2004.

+++

SATYRICON: 'Now, Diabolical' Vinyl Release 'Has Not Been Approved By Band In Any Way Or Form' - July 15, 2006

Norwegian black metallers SATYRICON have posted the following message on their official web site:

"It has come to the attention of the band that something called Deepsend have plans to issue our new album, 'Now, Diabolical', on vinyl. As we know nothing about this, it's obviously an unauthorized release which we have nothing to do with. Interesting that they are taking pre-orders... 'Now, Diabolical' on vinyl is three months away still and this product (if it even exists) has not been approved by the band in any way or form."

As previously reported, SATYRICON will reissue their 1999 album, "Rebel Extravaganza", on July 25. The record will be remixed and feature three bonus tracks: "Nemesis Divina (Clean Version Mix)" and "Blessed From Below (Melancholy Oppression Longing)", as well as a cover of SARCOFAGO's "I.N.R.I."

SATYRICON's latest album, "Now, Diabolical", debuted at No. 2 on the national Norwegian chart and also charted in Sweden and Finland. The CD sold around 1,700 copies in the United States in its first week of release — around one-tenth of the total number of units (15,000) shifted by the band's last effort, "Volcano", which came out in the U.S. in 2004.

Edited by StarbreakeR

Kad smo vec kod toga, moje najvece razocaranje je bilo vezano za Arcturus "Aspera Hiems Symphonia" ...

Koliko mi je original GENIJALAN i koliko ga obozavam - toliko mi se ovaj nije dopao.

Ocekivao sam jos bolje (ako je to moguce za ovaj album!) a dobio 5x gore ...

Ni ja ne kontam ta re-izdanja i re-master govnarije ...

Sto bre...sta fali remasterizovanom cistom zvuku i plasticnoj produkciji icon_twisted.gificon_smile.gif

Ma nije zbog produkcije...album jednostavno izgubi car...i magiju koju ima...kad se reizda postane nekako prazan i nikakav, nije vise to to,

Ali sta da se radi reizdanja ce uvek biti tako da moramo da se navikavamo...

Ja poslednje sto imam od njih je Volcano.valjda..slabo sam ga slusao..

I dalje najvise slusam one stare albume-Dark Medievil Times i te fore..

Veoma pametno! icon_da.gif Moj savet ti je: i ne nabavljaj poslednji. Slusaj to sto imas i uzivaj icon_wink.gif

Edited by Morgana