Onslaught

dr.lecter

• 1 month later...

British thrash metal veterans ONSLAUGHT are recording a new version of their classic song "Metal Forces", to be included as a bonus track on the upcoming re-release of the band's 1986 album, "The Force", due later in the year via AFM Records later this year. There will also be revised artwork and some sleeve notes written by ONSLAUGHT guitarist Nige Rockett.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Evo i Japanca sa bonus numerom.

1330023885_folder.jpg

01. Into The Abyss

02. Born For War

03. The Sound Of Violence

04. Code Black

05. Rest In Pieces

06. Godhead

07. Hatebox

08. Antitheist

09. Suicideology

10. End Of The Storm

11. Bomber (Bonus Track)

12. Angels Of Death (Bonus Track)

13. Thermo Nuclear Devastation Of The Planet Earth (Bonus Track)

Flac (image+.cue+scans)

http://narod.ru/disk...oom-org.7z.html

Mp3@320 kbps

http://rusfolder.com/28895016

http://www.mediaboom...se-edition.html

• 3 months later...

UK thrashers ONSLAUGHT have set Friday, September 13 as the worldwide release date for their sixth studio album via AFM Records. The follow-up to 2011's "Sounds Of Violence" will once again be recorded, mixed and co-produced by Jacob Hansen at Hansen Studios in Ribe, Denmark, with work set to commence on May 18.

Commented ONSLAUGHT guitarist Nige Rockett: "It's awesome to be making another album with Jacob Hansen. There was never gonna be anyone else considered, simply because of the way Jacob works on a personal level and the incredible dynamics of his final mixes. We just know it's gonna be totally immense.

"The writing is 90% complete and it's sounding very, very cool. I'm not gonna say it's 'louder, faster, heavier’ than anything we've ever done because that's a little bit cliché these days. All I will say is that it's very fresh, it's old school and it's ferocious. The rest we'll leave up to you guys to decide."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

British thrashers ONSLAUGHT will release their sixth album, "VI", on September 20 via AFM Records. The follow-up to 2011's "Sounds Of Violence" was mixed by Thomas "Plec" Johansson (TIAMAT, SCAR SYMMETRY) at Panic Room studios in Skara, Sweden.

Comments ONSLAUGHT guitarist Nige Rockett: "Well, the new album,'VI', is finally complete and ready to roll on September 20th, and man, it has exceeded all our expectations, by a long long way!! We really pushed ourselves to the limits in making this record and I think that truly shines through in the final results.

"'VI' is the most brutal and technical album ONSLAUGHT has ever made, no question. It's old school, it's contemporary and it's fucking aggressive in the extreme, with a few big surprises thrown in for good measure!

"We've gone about the whole album-making process with a completely different approach and mindset this time around, ranging from the artwork (by Pär Olofsson) through to the final mixes with Thomas Johansson, who I must single out for mention along with our drummer Michael Hourihan for really upping the ante in the ass-kicking stakes!

"We're feeling kind of proud right now and pretty confident the fans are gonna dig it too!"

"VI" track listing:

01. A New World Order

02. Chaos Is King

03. Fuel For My Fire

04. Children Of The Sand

05. Slaughterize

06. 66 Fucking 6

07. Cruci-Fiction

08. Dead Man Walking

09. Enemy Of My Enemy

A bonus track on the limited digipak and 2LP vinyl will be a re-recorded version of "Shellshock" (taken from the 1989 album "In Search Of Sanity"), featuring legendary Japanese thrashers UNITED.

onslaughtvi.jpg

Ali 66 fuckin 6...ma daj.

• 4 weeks later...