Black Sabbath

Srki

:) :) :)

The Manhattan federal court suit also charges that Osbourne's "signature lead vocals" are largely responsible for the band's "extraordinary success," noting that its popularity plummeted during his absence from 1980 through 1996.

sto jes-jes.bio je sabbath super i posle ozija,ali vise nije bio blek.

nek uzme kintu,sto da ne.taman da se za par godina pomire i odsviraju neku turneju,pa navrate i ovde

Ozzy Osbourne has filed a lawsuit against his BLACK SABBATH bandmate Tony Iommi, claiming that Iommi illegally took sole ownership of the band's name in a filing with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.

Osbourne is suing Iommi for a 50 percent interest in the "Black Sabbath" trademark, along with a portion of Iommi's profits from use of the name.

The Manhattan federal court suit also charges that Osbourne's "signature lead vocals" are largely responsible for the band's "extraordinary success," noting that its popularity plummeted during his absence from 1980 through 1996.

In a statement released this afternoon (Friday, May 29), Ozzy says about his decision to sue Iommi, "It is with great regret that I had to resort to legal action against my long-term partner Tony Iommi, but after three years of trying to resolve this issue amicably, I feel I have no other recourse.

"As of the mid-1990s, after constant and numerous changes in band members, the brand of 'BLACK SABBATH' was literally in the toilet and Tony Iommi (touring under the name BLACK SABBATH) was reduced to performing in clubs. Since 1997, when Geezer [butler, bass], Bill [Ward, drums] and myself rejoined the band, BLACK SABBATH has returned to its former glory as we headlined sold-out arenas and amphitheatres playing to upwards of 50,000 people at each show around the world. We worked collectively to restore credibility and bring dignity back to the name 'BLACK SABBATH,' which led to the band being inducted into the U.K. and U.S. Rock And Roll Hall of Fames in 2005 and 2006, respectively.

"Throughout the last 12 years, it was my management representatives who oversaw the marketing and quality control of the 'BLACK SABBATH' brand through Ozzfest, touring, merchandising and album reissues. The name 'BLACK SABBATH' now has a worldwide prestige and merchandising value that it would not have had by continuing on the road it was on prior to the 1997 reunion tour.

"Tony, I am so sorry it's had to get to this point by me having to take this action against you. I don't have the right to speak for Geezer and Bill, but I feel that morally and ethically the trademark should be owned by the four of us equally. I hope that by me taking this first step that it will ultimately end up that way. We've all worked too hard and long in our careers to allow you to sell merchandise that features all our faces, old BLACK SABBATH album covers and band logos, and then you tell us that you own the copyright.

"We're all in our 60s now. The BLACK SABBATH legacy should live on long after we have all gone.

"Please do the right thing."

Sada ja ne razumem, trenutno je 50% Ajomi - %50 ostali ili sta? U svakom slucaju, Ajomi je tu svih 40 godina, Ozzy ni upola toliko, aktivno i da ne pricamo.

ma,nema ovo veze sa muzikom

"As of the mid-1990s, after constant and numerous changes in band members, the brand of 'BLACK SABBATH' was literally in the toilet and Tony Iommi (touring under the name BLACK SABBATH) was reduced to performing in clubs. Since 1997, when Geezer [butler, bass], Bill [Ward, drums] and myself rejoined the band, BLACK SABBATH has returned to its former glory as we headlined sold-out arenas and amphitheatres playing to upwards of 50,000 people at each show around the world. We worked collectively to restore credibility and bring dignity back to the name 'BLACK SABBATH,' which led to the band being inducted into the U.K. and U.S. Rock And Roll Hall of Fames in 2005 and 2006, respectively.

"Throughout the last 12 years, it was my management representatives who oversaw the marketing and quality control of the 'BLACK SABBATH' brand through Ozzfest, touring, merchandising and album reissues. The name 'BLACK SABBATH' now has a worldwide prestige and merchandising value that it would not have had by continuing on the road it was on prior to the 1997 reunion tour.

ovde samo fale tuzne violinice u pozadini:

Tony, I am so sorry...

I feel that morally and ethically...

Please do the right thing...

meni je sabat sabat samo sa ozijem,ipak.nisu mogli da prave krs albume posle njega,sve i da su hteli,ali...

da ne lupam sad "sta bi bilo da su...",covek ima puno pravo da trazi to sto trazi.mada izgleda ruzno sto je to dospelo u medije,sto ozi kuka,poziva se na etiku... :mhihi:

U kuci Ozborna Seron drzi Ozija za muda,gde ona prdne tu ovaj trci da prsne parfem(jos se secam s neke dodele MTV nagrada,'bem li ga,dodeljuju on i ona neke nagrade,naravno kucka vodi glavnu rec i-"hahaha,anyway,Rock and Roll,Ozzy,say Rock"...i ovaj jadnik pocne da urla ROOOOOOCK AND ROLLLL...istrenirala ga k'o dzukelu)...a evo kakvo misljenje danas imaju Ajomi i Batler o Oziju.

" Iommi and Geezer Butler have both said some less than kind things about working with Osbourne in a new interview with Decibel magazine. The pair recently completed a new studio album as Heaven & Hell, the post-Ozzy version of Sabbath featuring vocalist Ronnie James Dio, and Butler said that working with Dio was much easier than Osbourne. He explained, "Ronnie's a songwriter in his own right — he's got tons of ideas. Whereas Ozzy . . . in the old days, he'd come up with a vocal line and I'd write the lyrics. Ronnie is 100 percent involved in both the musical side and the vocal side, and he writes his own lyrics as well."

Butler added that Osbourne didn't take him seriously as a songwriter, saying, "If we were with Ozzy and I came in with the killer riff of all time, Ozzy wouldn't even think of doing it because I'm not the guitarist and that's the way he thinks . . . That's why it was so bloody hard to write anything."

Butler said about Heaven & Hell's debut CD, "The Devil You Know", "If we'd written this album with Ozzy, we'd still be working on the first track."

Iommi added that there was a sharp difference between the singers live as well, saying, "It was great being with Ozzy on the road . . . but with Ronnie it's a lot different, because we go out and we know exactly what we're gonna be doing. With Ozzy, we didn't really know. It was touch and go sometimes on some of those early shows, whether he was gonna turn up, if he'd be able to sing, if his voice was gone, or what. We'd have to cancel shows, which Geezer and myself really hated. But with Ronnie, we've never canceled a show."

Heaven & Hell will tour Europe later this spring and summer, with North American dates scheduled for August. "

Pizda mu materina baš. Ne znam šta drugo da kažem, milion stvari mi je prošlo krzo glavu kada sam pročitao šta je nakenjao, ali ko zna na šta bi to ličilo da krenem sada da pišem sve. Eto mu prava za ono sranje Osbournes i za njegov usrani festival, a Black Sabbath neka ostavi pravim ljudima. Koj' su kurac uopšte nazivali bend Heaven & Hell, Black Sabbath i gotovo, ovaj nek' ide da jede šišmiševe negde, sa sve svojom ženicom. :violent:

• 2 weeks later...

Slušam Sabbath, baš me uhvatila neka nostalgija ... obožavam Tony Martina i albume na kojima je on pevao. Stvarno nema mnogo ovako dobrih pevača. Ajooooj!

Aaaaaaa! Sad sam pustio "Kiss Of Death" sa Forbidden albuma ... i sav sam se naježio .. jbt, isto osećaj kao kada sam ga slušao pre 13 godina! Fenomenalno!

Edited by ProgressiveR

Slušam Sabbath, baš me uhvatila neka nostalgija ... obožavam Tony Martina i albume na kojima je on pevao. Stvarno nema mnogo ovako dobrih pevača. Ajooooj!

Aaaaaaa! Sad sam pustio "Kiss Of Death" sa Forbidden albuma ... i sav sam se naježio .. jbt, isto osećaj kao kada sam ga slušao pre 13 godina! Fenomenalno!

Kad spomenu Tonya:

According to a posting on the unofficial BLACK SABBATH web site Black-Sabbath.com, former SABBATH singer Tony Martin will celebrate the 20th anniversary of the release of the BLACK SABBATH album "Headless Cross" by touring the U.S. in July and August. Martin's band, which will also be called HEADLESS CROSS, will consist of the following musicians:

Tony Martin (BLACK SABBATH)- Vocals

Rolf Munkes (EMPIRE) - Guitar

Jamie Mallender - Bass

Danny Needham (BAILEY'S COMET, RAZORBACK) - Drums

Geoff Nicholls (BLACK SABBATH) - Keyboards

Resto vesti i dva snimka

Inace, lame mi je ovo, kopiraju "Heaven And Hell" fazon sa nazivanjem benda, ali 'ajde. Martin jos zvuci carski!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Ozzy je jedna velika kretencina. Dobar je on muzicar i sve to, ali jepostao tezak papucar, ova Sharon mu sve govori sta da radi, a on jeslusa k'o malo dete. Kreten. Iommi treba da drzi 150% posto prava na bend...

Slazem se, Ozzy je ljakse prve klase, i uzasno me nervira njegov glas. Najbolji je bio Ronnie \m/