Megadeth

Earendil

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Jao baš me je dirnulo ovo pisamce :evotigana:

A mogu ja Dejvu da poručim odavde, da se ne moli za Metaliku jer njima vise nema spasa. Bolje bi mu bilo da gleda svoja posla i da izbacuje vise taj album!

Ja se nadam da ce album biti uporedivog kvaliteta kao UA,... e sad videćemo. Samo bi bilo ekstra da procuri ceo album pre nego što izađe oficijelno,...

Edited by The Trooper

A mogu ja Dejvu da poručim odavde, da se ne moli za Metaliku jer njima vise nema spasa. Bolje bi mu bilo da gleda svoja posla i da izbacuje vise taj album!

Vjerujem da jedva ceka da primi tvoju poruku. Zbog iste ocekujem album vec sljedece nedjelje. Ukoliko ga ne bude,ne kloni duhom ,vec mu poruci jos nesto.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

An open letter

Droogies!

Metallica as you know has been selected to be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. So, it is with much respect that I say "congratulations!"

I also had the nice surprise of hearing that they called to invite me to the pre-ceremony party the night before, and then to the actual ceremony. Unfortunately as you all know, I will be winding down our European tour with Judas Priest so I will be unable to attend.

However, I'd like to say to Lars and James, "I am so very proud of all you have accomplished. I will continue to pray for the very best for you and your families as I always have."

Thank you for the invitation and thinking of me.

Respectfully yours,

Dave Mustaine

Kako obozavam ovog coveka zbog ovakvih glupavih izjava !! Dave je kralj :rockdevil:

Parents Music Resource Center

americhki komitet zasluzan za uvodjenje cenzure u muzici.

Hvala ti za ovo brate.Sad cu da drukam sestru ako ne zna za ovo ^^ Inace ludaca je zaljubljena u gingera Dave Mustaina :D:D:A realno da ona ne slusa megadeth tesko da bi znao nesto o njima :rockdevil::rockdevil::rockdevil: