Morbid Angel

nocturnog

Najbolji Morbid Angel album?  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Alva.Mater.Ceten.Tanan

Evo vam poslastice :

MORBID ANGEL’s extreme classic, Blessed Are the Sick has been remastered in a special CD/DVD set and is available now in North America.

The legendary Floridian extreme metal act, Morbid Angel’s second album, Blessed Are the Sick was originally released in 1991 and is widely regarded as one of the most important death metal releases of all time. The Massive follow up to Altars of Madness surpassed the high expectations set after their first album’s original release. It has now been remastered on CD and includes the bonus video ‘Blessed Are The Sick’, liner notes by Trey Azagthoth and an hour long documentary DVD.

The DVD contains interviews with the band and producer Tom Morris. Also interviewed are management, roadies, crew and various people who were in and around the band at the time, as they discuss the recording and release of the album and highlight the band’s rise from underground heroes to worldwide flag-bearers for the death metal scene.

Знам да опет идемо са истом причом у круг, и знам да ће опет бити "На музичким темама нема о чему да се расправља осим прича које се врте у круг." али просто морам - ЈЕДАН је култ:

altarsofmadness1989.jpg

• Upvote 1

Moji favoriti su Altars Of Madness,Blessed Are The Sick i Forumlas Fatal To Flesh a bogami je dobar i Gateways Of Annihilation-generalno albumi sa Tuckerom razbijaju!

Dobri su i Covenant i Domination ali mi na momente deluju nekako penzionerski,nedostaje jos zestine i energije-mislim jel sviraju dm ili ne? :zeleni:

Edited by Full_Metal_Yakuza

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Jebem ti sve, kakav klip, ovo jebe boga na nebesima:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1B0AlaP7DM8&feature=related

edit: nadjoh i setlistu iz Peste 2004 :lol:

The day of Suffering

Within thy Enemy

Pain Divine

Beneath the hollow

Curse the Flesh

Rapture