Shadow Gallery

ALLENTOWN, PENNSYLVANIA

It is with deep sadness and regret that we announce the passing of Shadow Gallery vocalist, Michael A. Baker. Mike suffered a heart attack, Wednesday afternoon, October 29th, 2008. He was 45 years old. Mike was a founding member of Shadow Gallery and for the past 16 years, helped shape the sound of the band with his magical voice. Additionally, he made many appearances on rock records around the world. Those who knew him best were moved by his gentle spirit, sincere kindness, fun nature and passion for both music and sports. He was a warrior in the studio, a true professional. Mike was our friend, our singer and our brother. We loved him and will miss him enormously, but he will always be remembered in our hearts and through his music.

At this time we are setting up a condolence book on the Shadow Gallery Band website that you will be able to leave a message.

Good Bye Mike,

We will miss you and your beautiful voice.

:(

u pi*u materinu! Sad mi Tanja javila .... e jebem ti! Jebem ti buđavi život! A danas na PerfectProgu slušam Shadow Gallery i oduševljavam se .... e jebem ti stvarno

Mike je lik kog stvarno poštujem, kao i ceo SG, jedan od retkih bendova koji su osatli principijelni i dosledni svojim stavovima

Šta da kažem, osim da mi je jako žao

It is with deep sadness and regret that we announce the passing of Shadow Gallery vocalist, Michael A. Baker. Mike suffered a heart attack, Wednesday afternoon, October 29th, 2008. He was 45 years old.

Нееее!

:(:(:(

Какав бедак, много сам готивио овог лика, обожавам али стварно обожавам "Tyranny".

Пе, како лоша вест пред крај дана ...

Фак.

:(

Upravo sam poslao pomenutom prijatelju poruku sa groznim vestima i evo šta mi je napisao: "ostali smo bez verovatno jednog od najboljih i najnenametljivijih pevača u prog metalu, čoveka koji je moga da se uklopi svuda, a ponajviše sa onim svojim kulturnim prožderačima žica ... "

Zaista tako je ... :(

Auuu, pa tek sad vidim tj. cujem za ovo. Pa ne mogu da verujem!

SG mi je uvek bio totalno melanholican bend, posebno pesme poput Destination Unknown, Vow, Rain.. njihove albume slusam svakodnevno. a Majk je bio sjajan vokal. Kakva steta! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Auuu....pa sta ce sad biti..

RIP