The Devin Townsend Band

yep

Recorded live in the studio July 30th and 31st, 2011.

Contains rerecorded songs from several DT and DTP albums.

Sold at three UK acoustic shows:

August 9th at the Audio in Brighton, August 10th at Talking Heads in Southampton, and August 11th at the Cavern in Exeter.

Lots of exciting stuff happening in camp Townsend!

First off we have just announced full album playback shows at University London Union´s venue where the DTP will perform the albums ´Addicted´ and ´Deconstruction´ from front to back. Together with the already sold out ´Ki´ and ´Ghost´ album shows the four gigs combined are the accumulation of two years of highly successful touring which brought the DTP to all corners of the world.

The dates are as follows:

November 2011

10th – UK, London, Union Chapel – KI SHOW (Sold Out!)

11th – UK, London, ULU – ADDICTED SHOW

12th – UK, London, ULU – DECONSTRUCTION SHOW

13th – UK, London, Union Chapel – GHOST SHOW (Sold Out!)

In addition to general admission tickets all four shows also offer VIP packages which contain some pretty exclusive goodies as well as a meet n greet with the whole band and early access to the venues. Only a handful of VIP packages left for the Union Chapel shows. More information on this can be found here: www.hevydevy.com/tours/

And of course we wouldn´t pass on the opportunity to film all four shows for a DVD box set release to come out sometime next year.

• 2 weeks later...

DEVIN TOWNSEND Contemplating "Best Of Everything" Production

Canadian vocalist/guitarist/producer DEVIN TOWSEND has posted a brief update on Facebook:

"Next year I want to do a big huge production with an orchestra and choir with a best of *everything*. Listening to all my past. How? Hmmm..."

To, bre.

Čovek je fokusirao svu svoju frustraciju očekujući City 2 (?), i pri tome nazivajući sve posle City lacklusterima. Tu je izgubio kredibilitet u mojim očima. Čini mi se da je recenzirao album upoređujući ga sa najavama (slažem se da su bile preterane, čak i za Devija) umesto da sluša. Uz to, postojao je disclaimer da se neće svideti klasičnim metalheadovima jer nema mračnine. Ma koliko se ljudi slagali sa tom recenzijom: Fear Factory - Mechanize: 9.2.Objektivnost na prvom mestu.

Objasniću zašto se ne slažem sa njim na jednostavnom primeru. "Stand" njemu nikad "ne kreće", prvih 3 minuta mu je waste of time, dok meni je jedan od najboljih momenata na albumu upravo prelazak iz tog intra u intenzivan deo. Tačnije, to je prvi momenat kada na tom materijalu osetim "Devi vajb", i pesmu uopšte ne doživljavam kao promašaj.

Da, fanboy sam. :haha:

Ovu drugu recenziju nisam ni čitao, vidim da je lik dao sličnu ocenu.